CFI is taking off, get in the train before it leaves, check blockfolio if u dont believe me

CFI is taking off, get in the train before it leaves, check blockfolio if u dont believe me.

Im pissed i only put 50% of my assets there.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some big buys coming in. Saw one worth 14.7 btc

>50% of my assets there.
nigga you new here?

let me guess, you're going to tell him to diversify.

>my when face

Feels good to have strong hands and not to be shaken out after I bought high at 10k and it dropped by around 30% after.

The only was is up from here boys, I hope you got your discount priority pass!

Bought 500 at 9.5k
Just a cheeky side buffer to my portfolio

I bought the majority of my shit at 14k and I'm still here. Fuck weak hands!@!!

Your iron hands will be rewarded. At the rate it's going I think it'll complete the perfect "U" shape by monday & be back around 15k

where you trading at boys?
>mfw liqui demands 5 CFI in fees to transfer 1k CFI to my private wallet

Should I sell right now, or wait for more?

kek

Bittrex ofc

Hold it for a month or 2, 5x return

do you keep your coins on the exchange or save them offline? I don't trust the exchanges long-term but at the same time I don't want to pay even more fees...

I keep a majority offline unless I'm day trading with it. Most people just keep them on exchanges though.

I want quick gains, and I will buy the next dip.

If you like quick gains you will definitely get them here t.me/upcomingPumps

Come on, CFI! Keep mooning.

Thanks.

It's growing slowly but safely.

If I sell now I have a 25% profit.
I am so damn close to, greed has burned me too many times.

Don't sell.Look at the weekly chart. This coin is far from reaching it's potential. But then again, when you're a daytrader go ahead and sell.

:-)

Im up 30% but this is gonna moon so might as well keep yourself on the train

I am in.

Are you holding long term or are you dumping when it reaches some point?

see

Considering liquidating some equity to get 5k for the priority pass.

Hold, hold for god's sake. This is the real trial.

Bought at presale, held all the way through 19k to 7k and now 10k

The U really is amazingly perfect

I thought that the 2nd part of the U would be more "aggresive" after the whales influence.

bought sia at 500sats sold at a bit over 800sats and have put that in CFI now. wish I could buy more before it moons.

So... are we going to reach 300% today?

I hope not, that's too fast. The correction from such rapid growth would screw a lot of people over and then they'd run around crying scam cause they were retards that bought at the tip.

This is about 75% of the people that populate Veeky Forums

Not invested in CFI but I'm at the point where I don't even talk about my coins here since all biz would do is PnD them. If you want stability, don't tell biz about your holds.

i have 1k and bought at like 38 cents, god i need a miracle. almost died when i saw it around 20 cents

Yeah I do this with lower volume coins, as an early investor in Ark it worried me a bit when Veeky Forums started shilling it. But with high volume coins like CFI, Veeky Forums has no influence on the price so I don't care how much it gets shilled here.

If these guys launch a few successful ICOs then you won't even remember these insignificant price movements as more people jump on board. If you believe in the long term viability, don't worry yourself with with short term volatility

You have a good point there. If you find a good long term hold with low volume and market cap, avoid telling biz. Just look how much these idiots are panicking and crying during every single dip. I wouldn't trust them not to have sold ETH when it went from $2 to $4 and then panic sell even more when it drops.

Just looked at CFIs website and it's sketchy as fuck, not to mention their CTO is a woman, so the tech is obviously doomed.

Come on! Let's break that 11k barrier.

It already broken

It's time.

O fuck, o fuck, o fuck!

this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 45 cents here we come

The website is awesome & it's not the 1950's anymore grandpa, women can be smart too.

What is your expectation going forward?
19k satoshi for today?

Jesus christ, it's actually mooning.

my god

holy shit

Technically, the 1950s was around the last time that women in computer science actually were smart, but none of that matters when it comes to crypto.

Lets go.

here we go

please don't short until atleast 50 cents guys

holy fuck get in here
55k buy wall popping up constantly

That's what I like to see

Go, go, go!

youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA

How many sat are 50 cents?

out of rocket fuel already?

Fucking faggots selling

hope y'all got out at a decent profit. Made 300 dollars with that mini moon kek.

stop shorting it faggots

I keep holding. Better you do the same.

What is going on? Does anyone know?
For what reason is this sudden leverage?

y tho, this mf is going to break that 15k wall today

stop selling faggs please!kys

Also, check my ID.

It will go higher than 20k sat, just wait.

Not if I can help it. I'll buy high sell low if it means shorting all you minoes. Don't swim in whale territory you punkass bitch.

But even this is not stopping the climb.
What is going on? Anyone have any explanation for this? Looks like we're going back to the 19k satoshis.

I-it's fine... y-you don't get to the moon without blowing up a few rockets...

Boy... If I could have bought more... I only play with 100€.

No not wait. BUY

otherwise it won't go anywhere.

I told you assholes to just be patient

their first ICO is releasing in less than a week, it's gonna go even higher just wait

I bought 7.7k satoshi and was planning on selling it when it reached 19k satoshi but I will insure it because I think if I sell I will not be able to buy it for such a low value.
It's been a while since I've been saying that this coin has the potential to reach 40k satoshi in no time.
My only regret is that I wish I had more money available when I bought it for 7.7k satoshi.

Goddamn I should have bought more of this. Making a killing here.

all in CFI now.

In at 10.9 k sats. Let's go

Get in while it's still low, lads.

this will drop low again, pump over. SELL SELL SELL

BUY WALLS up at 12k LOL. FUCK should have bought more!! :(

This will easily hit 20k in the next couple days.

I am starting believing it will hit more than 100k satoshis in the next couple months.

It will hit -10k soon

Fuck yeah! Just topped up my ICN bags, my buy order just got hit on kraken. I'm ready for that possitive feedback loop between the two now.

Reeeee fuck you goys

So... when are we going to have another mission to the moon?

Going up again?

Yes.