Have women ever fought in a war en masse in any real meaningful way?

Have women ever fought in a war en masse in any real meaningful way?

they have. the war against the father of holy trinity with Elohim as the other commander

I have seen this exact same thread with this exact same text and this exact same image before

They do today, they just don't really fight in the sense of taking up arms and shooting things.

The soviets in ww2 is all I can think of

Ugh seeing women in combat uniform like that is so repulsive.

>assuming the genders of all soldiers of all time

We're hitting levels of bigotry that shouldn't even be possible. Go back to /pol/

Really makes you think males are objectively the better looking sex

If the world was only women would war be eliminated?

Speaking for Britain, fought? No, but women were an important part of wartime production and ensured that more men were able to become soldiers and fight, war is not soley won by the ammount of bullets fired.

>I have seen this exact same thread with this exact same text and this exact same image before

There are a lot of threads like that. Mix of autists trying to force a meme, faggots who think they're making some devastating point, and Russian shills.

Humans would be eliminated, so obviously yes.

>women don't fight
>right wingers complain that men do all the fighting
>women do fight
>right wingers complain that women shouldn't be on the battlefield

Until the end of the Thirty Years' War in 1648, women travelled with European armies en masse, they didn't fight in battles but performed crucial duties like cleaning uniforms, nursing the wounded, cooking, and pillaging. (Very important as pillage was the main source of income for early-modern European armies). Source: Women, Armies, and Warfare by John Lynn.

>Have men ever fought in a war en masse in any real meaningful way?

i'd really like to see a good answer

bait.svg

you are like a baby

There's nothing right wing about saying women look frumpy as fuck in uniform.

>you will never pillage and rape with a QT by your side
feels bad desu

Nah

If anything it would be even more of a clusterfuck

The ancient Slavic tribes.

I'm used to the first two (it's Veeky Forums after all) but those fucking Russian shills can fuck off. I don't give a shit that they're being paid to be trolls and make people like Russia more, they can fuck off.

Why is this thread causing so much butthurt? Where are all the brave intersectional feminists to educate us all on the brave exploits of warrior womyn?