I want a RX 580. Fucking burst this Ethereum bubble already Veeky Forums

I want a RX 580. Fucking burst this Ethereum bubble already Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/dp/B01IQS6QE6?m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&tag=idealode-am-pk-21&ascsubtag=R5gSNHXbeUUpW6Ze-fXyMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not buying directly from the chinese

Are you retarded user?

where

>tfw your still wondering if you should sell your 480

you'll have to wait for a bubble to burst before you could get fucking any gpu at this point

>tfw 1 rx 480

Should I bother trying to mine Eth or stick with something easier like ETC?

Tfw bought an msi gaming x 580 8gb as soon as it came on stock and I was the the one to insta buy it rendering it out of stock again

As if you could do much with one fucking card.

>buy 480 4gb for £199 7 months ago
>mine the shit out of eth for 6 months
>sell card on ebay 4 days ago for £325 while counting a fat stack from my eth

I fucking love crypto

Things that never happened part 128

You can buy a new 480 for 220 bucks, why would anyone buy your used card for 325 pounds?

:^)

If its $225 for you then it's at least £225 for us.

Bought 1060 6gb for 250 € week before the price hit 400€+. Checked some tech forums to check if they really do sell for this much.. Found threads where some guys sold rx 580 for 500€... Also found some pc shops that stashed nvidia cards right after all amd cards sold out and now they sell 1060 around 500€... This shit is just too insane, even the 1050s and rx560s sell like hot cakes.

It's € for me.

I don't get this, seriously. He has a 4GB card, I can get this card on amazon for 227€, that's about 200 pounds
amazon.de/dp/B01IQS6QE6?m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&tag=idealode-am-pk-21&ascsubtag=R5gSNHXbeUUpW6Ze-fXyMA

Care to explain why britbongs are retarded and pay 350€ on ebay for a used piece of shit card?

>not in stock

So you're telling me that these things sell for such crazy prices because FOR SOME ODD REASON they're always not in stock?

They are going for crazy prices because people are leaping on the eth mining craze way too late and every 480/580 is sold out just about everywhere.

And it's not just the UK (guy who purchased the card lives in Holland) they are sold out all over.

kek. Soon ETH will become PoS. What will they do then? Sell all the cards for half the price?

That's what I'm hoping for, going to pick up a 8gb 580 for next to nothing when this all blows over

I find it really funny and I didn't realize this up until now. I bought a used ASUS Strix R9 380 for a local for 50€ just 4 months ago. The price was incredible. And now I am seeing that on ebay the used card sells for 130€.

I just put the card on ebay for £350 just to see if anyone would buy it, I wasn't really interested in selling it. Someone offered £325 within a few hours so it seemed stupid not to take it

This is the catch

Could sell the 470/480s for $350
But then you are fucked trying to source a replacement.
1060/70s are being bought up and the 1050ti/460s are garbage.

this shortage looks set to last till next year, with low supply of the new HBM2 gpus in q4

>he does not know anything about mining

the cards will never be sold on.
people still mine with r280s. there will always be some alt that is profitable to mine.

buy the time they are unprofitable they will be utterly worthless, out of production and obsolete