Will the polfags and tumblrinas ever stay out of here?

It's gotten to the point where some tumblrinas went full We Wuz about Niggers being the Hebrews despite the lack of evidence from genetics. Like how polfags go We Wuz about Egypt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHaFYdnk5Ho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=JM1OUfa4b50.
observationdeck.kinja.com/no-egyptians-arent-white-but-they-arent-black-eithe-1665322870
youtube.com/watch?v=3dlM55_rzCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well what does the genetic evidence tell us?

Should be easy to disprove both sides with the truth.

Daily reminder that the ancient Egyptians were Nordic but were forced to move to Scandinavia by the black Alexander the great, who settled Egypt with Afro-Greeks

Bad news pal.
Both of them are we wuz about egypt.
I've seen much more we wuz from niggers about being Egyptian though. I didn't realize that Nordic Egyptian memes were a thing until recently.

>Well what does the genetic evidence tell us

That the Hebrews aren't Niggers and Egyptians are Levanttines mixed with East Africans.

I have literally never seen someone say the Egyptians were Nordic that wasn't obvious bait

Is Spencer correct?

youtube.com/watch?v=NHaFYdnk5Ho

>We Wuz

They weren't Euros if that's what you're asking. Copts (who are the closest thing to Ancient Lower Egyptians) are Levantines with some East Afican.

>Diligo Europa1 month ago
>King Tut shows up as being Celtic. So you are full of it. Stupid Negro.

>There is evidence that early Egypt was very racist against Sub Saharan Africans., It was only later on by about 700bc that the Egyptians, like the Americans, caved into raced mixing.

what did he mean by this.

>Egyptian art has them (or at least the Upper ones) as red or brown while their neighbors in the Levant are much lighter

You tell us.

They'll never leave, so we'll have to suck it up and continue to be honest and truthful.

We Wuz Nordgyptians N Shieet. Hol Up!

Genetics is a racist ideology invented by white supremacist to keep white supremacy popular.

Its all about the vocal dumb minority.

You could perfectly see it when there was "Who was the most evil person in history" poll som time ago. All the comments were shitstorm about Hitler, Napoleon, Lenin and i don't know what other meme evil lords, but the poll was decisively in Stalin's favor.

Most people here aren't dumb tumblrinas or poltards, they just don't feel the need to post all the time.

Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

How much longer before we can gas the polfags and tumblrians like the rodents they are?

Nordic implies they could be ugro-finnic which is preposterous, Egyptians were 100% Scandinavian.

>Niggers being the Hebrews
I mean not all of them, but have you heard of Beta Israel?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

The original Israelites were black though

youtube.com/watch?v=JM1OUfa4b50.

I dunno about the Hebrews but the majority of the Ancient Egyptian population (if not all of them) would be sitting at the back of the bus

They were neither white nor black.
observationdeck.kinja.com/no-egyptians-arent-white-but-they-arent-black-eithe-1665322870

>I didn't realize that Nordic Egyptian memes were a thing until recently.

Unlike the we wuzing from blacks this isn't just a meme, it was seriously proposed as a scientific theory for quite a while in an effort to downplay the accomplishments of North African peoples (who the Northern and Western euros were buzy colonizing).

>get masters degree
>start PhD on Rome related topic
>hang with archeologist and Egyptologists for years
>never even once did we talk about skin color cause literally no once fucking cares
>on a /pol/ infected board where everybody thinks of the BBC it seems to be the only thing that matters

Afrocentrism is just a copy and reaction to Eurocentrism. All Afrocentrists do is use the fallacious groundwork these 19th century "scholars" had made and reverse it in their favor

What? You thought this is a serious board.

Negrocentricism not Afrocentricity but yes

will the christian shills ever leave. they are as stupid as the buddhist or indian guy that posts endlessly about chakras and shit.

this.

This. Though for me in was Ancient Greek instead of Rome, but same shit. No one talked about any shit to do with race and/or skin colour except in a very ironic manner to take the piss out of pseudo-historians who think that shit matters.

>race and/or skin colour except in a very ironic manner to take the piss out of pseudo-historians who think that shit matters.
Cuck detected, nonwhites not born into white nations seem to think VERY differently on this.

Projection. Your racial background has nothing to do with your work.

You know Afrocentrism doesn't only have one definition.

>when will the two biggest subgroups who make up this board fuck off?

Unfortunately never but don't pretend watching those two shitposting groups go at it isn't funny as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=3dlM55_rzCk

Of course not. He's a fucking retard.

Very few black Americans today, truly believe they are closely related to ancient Egyptians. American blacks, who are essentially anglicized Bantus or Africanized Anglos, depending on how you see it, are most closely related to Hispanic blacks, which constitutes a literal sister ethnic group. Then they are more distantly related to the other Bantu admixture groups of west africa, the haratins and Fulani, who are essentially Afro-Arabs.

That doesn't really answer my post. Afrocentrism doesn't only have one definition, same with Euroocentric too.

Niggers BTFO.

Niggers lose again.

>Stalin was the evil evil man meme

I dislike Communism, but the man was a hell of a statesman. He didn't really do anything evil for its own sake. He was a dick, to be sure, but there are better candidates. If it's the killing your own people part that gets you then I can introduce you to some Frenchmen.

>he needs to vacariously think about people who look like him because he's so unhappy with himself

>Stalin Wuz A Gud Boi He Dindu Nuffin

>He was a dick, to be sure

...ISRAELITES???

>backpedaling

So where's the Black admixture?

The original Jews were black, not Bantu black. But black. How is this even a debate,

I like my self a lot, thank you very much, so don't try that psychoanalysis bullshit on me. You completely misunderstood me, anyway. It doesn't matter if I or you do not think in terms of race, because shitskins certainly will, and they don't like other people that don't look like them. So, I guess you are inviting all of the shitskins to go to /pol/ as well?
One more thing, this thread, by mentioning /pol/acks, is going to attract /po/acks to shitpost, so eat a fat dick honeybun

>Your racial background has nothing to do with your work.