How much money will you eventually inherit Veeky Forums

How much do you think will be the value of the Inheritance which you will receive once your parents have have passed away?

I'll start:
Paternal Grandpa has assets worth around 800K-900K. He's 86 right now and getting more sick so he will prolly not live beyond four five years more. His assets will go to my father and and his two brothers. So My father can expect to recieve 300K worth of assets when my grandpa dies. I'm hoping the value of the assets would have risen more by the time that happens tho, and it likely would have.

My parents own assets worth around 300 thousand dollars. My dad still has 10 more years till retirement and with appreciation and savings he should be able to double his net worth to 600K.
I also have a brother, so this 600K gets halved, that's 300K. So if my grandpa and parents were to die in the next ten years ( not happening that way but just to make it simple) I will get around 600K in total inheritance.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/malvikahp/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5mil

Hopefully by the time my parents die I won't need it.

This

Between 5-7 mil depending on how things go in next decade

I don't know, probably €300k but I don't care about that, got everything I need already... except a wife

I'm hoping debts can't be inherited because that's all I stand to inherit at the moment.

my financial situation is better than both of theirs combined.

My grandparents are bros, they have it written in the will that their children and all grandchildren get equal split of their assets. As far as I am aware, they have property worth $450,000 currently plus potential change from selling their previous property located on beach. My parents have nothing, maybe 180k they will use when they retire and their home, which my sister will get 100% rights to if she wants, as she is helping to pay for it.

Upper estimates: $650k
Lower estimates: $300k (Australian property is heavily overvalued atm, and they have minimum 10 years left. I'd give an 80% chance of property value dropping heavily at some point in the next 10 years)
Number of beneficiaries: 3 kids, 7 grand kids
Estimate inheritance: $30k to $65k

TL;DR It will be chumps change when I'm likely to get it, but it'd a godsend right now.

fucking hell i must be the poorest dude on Veeky Forums, literal richfags everywhere

ill probably inherit my parents house, since my brother is about to buy one and my sister already has two. that wont be for a while though so things could change in the next few decades. house is worth ~500k. parents have very little money saved up so the only asset they have is the house.

Who even thinks about this shit? Work for your own goddamn money and expect nothing.

(((they))) are taking all of it

w/ death taxes and nursing care

unless you want them to shack up with you and hire an aid, they'll take everything on the premise that they'll take care of her until she croaks.

Have you thought about what you'll do with all that money? That could pay for a lot of expensive hookers on the interest alone.

~400k worth of properties in France.
Town went from 99% white to 30% muslim in 30 years... Considering my parents won't pass away for another 30 years, I expect it's more likely these houses will be seized, burned down or worth nothing.

Why don't you convince your parents to sell off and move to a difference part of France? Or maybe somewhere else in the EU where there are less Mudslimes

Somewhere around ~£10k. Not a lot but better than nothing.

Better off than me. I'll probably interest the house and a couple of acres of land in the deep south. Nobody wants it. Total value would be less than 100k.

>money
>inherit

fucking highborn fags get the fuck out of my board

Too much roots here. Besides, there's not really any part of France safe from the Muslims. Even the deep countryside has 10% Muslim births these days. The whole country will go under within a generation, but it will take direct violence to get my family to budge. So I make money, plant the seeds and plan for contigencies.

Holy fuck is the situation that bad there? What do you think is the overall percentage of Muslim births in France?

I inherited 100 ether in the crash down to 10 cents a few days ago.

>implying a retirement home won't bleed your grandparents and parents dry

Lol, you're going to be so pissed once you see how the system works.

I'll give my children no inheritance so they won't get excited about me dying.

5 million

Nursing homes literally take everything. Why do you think that industry has grown so much? They rob inheritance. Unless you personally care for your parents in your house until they die, you're getting nothing. In some states, they can even come after you for unpaid care (filial support laws).

I don't live in the West. It doesn't work that way here (at least not in my community/ethnic group) Elders just stay on their own most of the time until they die off (my grandmom passed away this way). They have neighbours (some of whom are distant relatives) who also help them out. My father will retire from the Military so he'll get a pretty comfy pension so I never have to financially support him or my mother (even if my father dies before my mum she still keeps on getting half his pension till she too perishes). Their medical expenses are also covered by a Military scheme after retirement so I really just need to worry about not being a complete failure in life. I'm not doing very well on this front.

Circa 300 million in stocks that i can't sell

Moar of that skirt.

Agreed

instagram.com/malvikahp/?hl=en
Enjoy lads.

Christ alive. Hnng.

Based OP

Nothing as of right now. My family comes from a shitty African country that is currently in a state of quasi-independence. No legal sovereignty but plenty of internal sovereignty which means assets like land still have pretty good value. My father came from a fairly rich family, so when he got HIS inheritance, he did everything in his power to get the family land near the major airport in the city, willingly giving up other claims around town and across the countryside. He passed away in '05, which means I was supposed to inherit as soon as I came of age. I turned 18 around 2014 and my mother decided to remarry around that time as well. My uncles used this as an excuse to "take over" the land as custodians since they were "worried" that my stepfather would try to take it away from the family, even though my mother and I have been very explicit that it wouldn't. As of right now the land is worth about $50k USD although once this shithole develops it could easily be worth like tenfold.

Pretty gotta confront my family about this but I really don't want to have to fly there and I'm trying to finish my degree first anyways. I'm just worried that this uncle will sell the land now since he's not well off and might be worried I'll come take it back before he can

Legally this shit is mine, as with any shithole if you pay the feds enough it won't matter. I'm just more mad that the one piece of land my father made absolutely sure to save also got taken by his shitty jealous family

damn, u hungry as fuck lmao

this is distubing, i think i may have a shiny skirt fetish

this pic makes me hard

>All these inheritance faggots

Meanwhile my parents are in deep debt and own absolutely nothing.

Can't say I'm not happy for you guys though

i don't want to think about my loved ones dying...

1/3rd of a house currently worth ~$600,000, I like the place and will buy my brothers out if I can.

1/3 of a house that is only worth 100k and since im the oldest son and the only one who ever helps my dad out on the "farm" i will more than likely inherit all 150 acres of olives (or majority stake) because im the only one capable of taking care of that land