Ans is pumping ATM. from 240K to 250K. Target is 270K, get in

Ans is pumping ATM. from 240K to 250K. Target is 270K, get in.

Other urls found in this thread:

bcg.com/publications/2017/lean-innovation-led-boost-us-manufacturing.aspx
cointelegraph.com/news/one-coin-much-scam-onecoin-exposed-as-global-mlm-ponzi-scheme
cointelegraph.com/tags/onecoin
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/05/cryptocurrency-ponzi-schemes/528624/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It only went down to 245k you stupid head

every 24h ittl reach 290 or more untill neo is at the door

Get out kid. Its at 253K.
>stupid head as an insult

It was higher than that a couple hours ago, that's nothing special you poo poo brain.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ANTS ANTS ANTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY ANTS PANTS

Thanks!

ANTS IN MY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS

ANTS ANTS ANTS AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAHHHHH MY AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNTTSSSSSSSSSSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHG

Can ans please stop fucking falling

FUUUARRKKK. WAS THINKING ABOUT PUTTING ALL MY ANS INTO NMR WHEN IT WAS AT 0.285 BTC JUST LIKE 1 HOUR AGO. BUT DIDNT DO IT AND NOW IM AFRAID TO INVEST RIGHT AT THE DUMP

Why are you stressing. The tech and backing is there. Just HODL new fag

>trusting chinese tech
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow.

Yes buy prepumped scams from pajeet

You guys are so retarded, stop panic, whales are collecting more ANS/NEO this shit is gonna go 10x in a few months at most

I felt kinda bad about getting rekt on ANS but at least every other top crypto is down.

I know right. I love my big bag of ants.

I know I'm going to buy more. Let's hope our faith pays off

should I buy at 0.0023?

Well it probably won't drop much lower than that. I expect it to start rallying again a week from now when it will get listed on Binance.

yes yes. chinks. gooks. slanty eyes. cool stuff bro. china still has some of the biggest most profitable companies in the world.

Yes, and they're known for,

1. Exploiting their natural resources to the point of poisoning their own farmland and water table.
2. High-level industrial espionage on the order of trillions of dollars a year.
3. Filling their construction projects with literal garbage.
4. Having such poor build quality that "chinesium" is common parlance in trades.
5. Producing common items that are toxic.

The point is, they aren't really innovating in China. They're great at taking an expensive world-class product and creating an inexpensive mediocre clone, but they aren't great at creating new things. They still can't produce a decent jet engine as far as I know. Even the clones they build of Russian engines have ridiculously short lifespans.

They're trying

"But the picture is different when it comes to the back end of the R&D chain— development research, which translates new knowledge from basic and applied research into commercial products and new manufacturing processes. China recently surpassed the US as the biggest spender in that area. In another five years, China will be investing up to twice as much as the US on development research, assuming that both economies maintain their recent pace of spending growth."

bcg.com/publications/2017/lean-innovation-led-boost-us-manufacturing.aspx

Lol I see this meme all the time that the West is suddenly better than China right now because of our conservation efforts.

Conservation in the West is only around a hundred years, before that we willing destroyed and polluted vast swathes of the environment. The UK for example is still a polluted, urbanised grey shithole where you will get ill by drinking from +95% of all rivers.

Conservation is a luxury

First of all, the assumption that China will continue to spend at their current rate, much less an increasing one, is deeply flawed -- as anyone with even the slightest knowledge of the Chinese economy will tell you, it's currently in shambles and is only being held together temporarily by the overwhelming powers of the state to intervene in economic affairs.

Secondly, money alone does not equal results. The Chinese culture isn't compatible with post-enlightenment western science at the moment. Until their culture changes, they won't become known as innovators. Some believe a general lack of novel thought is just a feature of the Chinese people and not an emergent property of their culture, I don't know, but it currently holds true regardless.

It's one thing to have a little sewage in your river every now and then, it's another thing entirely to have polluted your shallow water table to the point where, in some places, it's unfit even for irrigation. Over 80% of the rural well water in China, right now, is unfit for human consumption. On top of that, the deep water reservoirs are falling extremely rapidly. We're talking about a country where those who can afford it, sometime purchase canned fresh air to breathe. The west has never come close to the level of pollution that's seen in China and India today. What the Chinese, Indians, and others are facing isn't like what the west had to deal with, it's existential for them.

Tourist areas around the world are having to put up signs reminding Chinese tourists TO NOT POOP IN PUBLIC. Let that sink in.

>that pic
RIP white people, I liked your stuff

>tfw all other races will have dozens of ethnostates
>tfw whites will never have a single one
we are going to altruism ourselves out of existence

>get in
cointelegraph.com/news/one-coin-much-scam-onecoin-exposed-as-global-mlm-ponzi-scheme
cointelegraph.com/tags/onecoin
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/05/cryptocurrency-ponzi-schemes/528624/

no