Ahh WTF. Golem are a bunch of numale hipsters and slavs?

Ahh WTF. Golem are a bunch of numale hipsters and slavs? youtube.com/watch?v=TZcjKlhmUpw&feature=youtu.be

>Weird ass transylvanian woman with no vowels in her name.
>Neckbearded dude has a nose ring.
>These trashy pirates are expected to change the world

Seriously, how completely fucked are we right now?

im gonna be sick. im literally all in with these dracula mothafuckers.

>We
I didn't buy your fucking shit lol.

I own superior projects like ANT and ETH.

>numale hipsters and slavs
welcome to crypto

looks better than that bankike bitch

Don't give a shit. Ethtrader and reddit founder will pump this.

Because if looks mattered, we'd all be fucked right now

It sickens me that this trash is probably swimming in millions already.

Hoyl shit a qt girl is their lead developer?

I'm selling all my golem token RIGHT FUCKING NOW

How many other alt coin products introduce and show their devs? You see Slavs, I see no nigs (besides that turk)

>trash
what has user accomplished that made him comparably successful?

Nothing. But the universe is fairer with me by not making me filthy rich, for now.

golem is pretty much fucked conceptually because
1) the few people who need computing power don't mind renting it out from established companies. theorical use cases like an art student paying to render his shit is ludicrous, students are broke as fuck and aren't going to pay for that. people who go to college love to suck corporate cock, they'll learn 3dsmax over blender so they can beg for the privilege to pay once they graduate. same shit with cloud computing
2) even if some new userbase came out of nowhere, using dedicated tokens instead of eth adds an unnecessary layer of complexity. fork the shit, make it use eth, that's less fees and golem is undercut
gnt is still going to trudge forward because reddit and erc20 hype, but three years from now we'll look back at it like we look at feathercoin now

>>Weird ass transylvanian woman with no vowels in her name.
>first letter starts with an A

you're american aren't you?

this made me kek so hard

true but its the 'killer app' of ethereum

True. But in there is also a possibility that smart phones or even smar watches wont need to be as big as a brick to be powerful. All they need is to be connected wity the golem system and they can play overwatch or even crysis.

> the few people who need computing power
> the few people
> the few

you wot m8

Vitalik is a golden god, sounds like you are mirin

This is the most uninformed and uninspired comment about Golem I've ever read. So you realize that such systems exist already, where you rent servers on which you can play games?

There is no way this is viable, with regards, a cs student

agree dude, they'll never even solve the fundamental problems (parallelization of arbitrary problems is a research subject for 40+ years now)

>Woman CEO
are
you
fucking kidding me?

JUST GOLEM MY SHIT UP

Yeah, but arent they all centralized for now. Controlled by big corporations like PSN etc

>Golem
That's a Jewish word. I knew from the beginning not to buy in, kek.

> woman
> lead software engineer

lol is this a joke?

> external appearance may be deceiving. look for inner beauty

Slav here, can confirm
Give us your money, you filthy western pigs

> holy fuck they dont know what to do. they are playing chess

Yeah but who cares? even if there was a big market (there is not) for a product many people use (nobody uses this), which would make sense decentralizing (it does not), it would still face roadblocks like insane latency, not to mention that you can't just execute a program on multiple computers simultaneosly.

Please do your research, I tell you that form a tech standpoint, it is highly unlikely they will achieve their goals, even if there WOULD be a big market for distributed computing (there is not)

golem fags BTFO

You know how I know your retarded?

Look at foldingcoin. They tell the computer to "solve this", the computer works for a couple hours, and then sends the solution. Not that complicated.

Ok ok. You win.

Maybe im just a dreamer and you're a realist. Nothing wrong with that. Thank for your input mate.

So do you think this woman is a super genius, that she invented Golem? Or is it just that shes one of those fake 'token leaders' for PR purposes?

>woman
>good, women are great for PR
>oh shit that says lead software engineer not come community fluff title
SELL SELL SELL

>that bag
Is Vitalik a furfag or a weeb? I don't know enough about animu to be sure.

This project is hilarious normie bait, incredibly overvalued and arguably one of the main things holding ETH's price from going higher besides the obvious unwillingness of people to buy into a ponzi engine.

>This is the most uninformed and uninspired comment about Golem I've ever read. So you realize that such systems exist already, where you rent servers on which you can play games?

>renting a server for gpu processing

Decentralized computing is the future because it will cheapen the costs of computing dramatically. You're like some retard in the 80's saying there is no big market for the internet. You know nothing kid.
t. software developer with BSCS

also last name is farthest thing from romanian i can think of

(((Goyem)))

I'm actually Polish so I realized these guys weren't so bright from the getgo after watching a few videos.

R A R E V I T A L I K
A
R
E

ARE YOU SHITTING ME THIS WOMAN IS LEADING A BILLION DOLLAR PROJECT SHE WOULD BE THE SARCASTIC GIRL IN THE BACK OF THE CLASS THAT GETS C'S. DE-VEST IN GOLEM BAIL BAIL BAIL.

also her eyes are not even fully aligned ahahahha