Post your IQ and then the crypto that you've invested in the most during the past few days. I'll start:

Post your IQ and then the crypto that you've invested in the most during the past few days. I'll start:

>90
>Antshares

Other urls found in this thread:

funeducation.com/Tests/KidsISIQ/TakeTest.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>165
>Xby

ANS? more like 70

>never been tested
>ARK

>170
>POSW

Espers.

Do you guys know any legit free online IQ test?

With the way IQ tests work you need to be interviewed to explain your answers because an answer that seems stupid could be genius and an answer that seems smart can be retarded based on your reasoning.

Not sure if it's legit but this is the one that I took: funeducation.com/Tests/KidsISIQ/TakeTest.aspx

>133
>IOTA

>137
>Bancor

>235
>Didn't invest until the dip completes because smart

> 128

> XVG, BURST

>somebody understands the IQ test is highly flawed

I think were going to make it, Veeky Forums

ANS

>142

Didn't invest in anything new because I trust my HODLs which have all multiplied many times already.

>300
>bitbean
>mooncoin
>digibyte

You will never understand

> 96

> XRP, DGB

>flawed but still one of the best positive correlations we have for average achievement

>100
>AntShares and LTC

Probably 115 at best with a sd of 15.
Ripple/btc pair

>ITT: Hyperbole
By the tenth post of the thread, it's already well above average. Always. Never seen someone admit a sub 100 on Veeky Forums ever.

Also according to this thread average iq on Veeky Forums is 145.5.

I think the captchas are forcing us to up our iq's to stay ahead of the bots.

>130
>VIA

You can see IQ doesnt relate with crypto gains, sad.

>mankind gets better at problem solving because our only task becomes solving problems computers can't
This could make an interesting sci-fi setting.

Over 9000
XRP &ARDR

>30
>Bancor

>125+
>ANS

still up on it an accumulating senpai

>130
>CFI and MYST

>ANS
I'm living proof this way of testing is flawed

My IQ is 100% because I use 100% of my brain to invest in 100% of the coins. The gains are limitless.

Bitb

ARK

>6 figure+ portfolio
>cant afford Veeky Forums pass

IQ? What's this?
ANS

fuck I meant to say 5 figure+ there

>invests life savings into DGB

no we wont

Chop 15% off all scores ITT.

you added a 1 to your iq, pajeet

XMR, ANS

1000 XRP

I dont even know why im buying this. I feel like I should be sticking with my 50/50 eth/ltc split.

>paying for imageboards

Time is money my friend, can't be assed doing 4 captchas every fucking time I want to make a post on here. I never considered getting a pass before my crypto gains, but why the fuck not right now?

what is legacy captcha

>133
>ANS.

Not complaining it really has a promising future so...

ANS

It is literally less than three people posting pink wojacks about ans. I wish that crypto discussions were confined to a few generals because I actually am
more interested in business related books / entrepreneurship / drop shipping than looking at 90% of the threads being this garbage

>200
>mooncoin

I'll never give Veeky Forums a cent out of principal, I'm one of those bitter oldfags that hate what has happened to this place and only come here for Veeky Forums.

>73
>dgb
>posw
>swt

Ans

>153
>Monero
Daytrading the normal 5% fluctuation, really. But I believe Monero is here to stay, which makes this daytrading less risky (I can miss out on hodl gains if there's a pump, but the coin will never drop to the point of making me a bagholder).

fuck that 200 questions

>120
>1337

>123 when I was 13
>LTC

120 - 130

XRP and SHIFT

>88
>bancor

Ark

145, PhD
BTC, LTC when it was for 20
ARDR, GNT when it was for 0.3

Realistically, probably like 125 - 130.
LTC

>142
>byteballs

>131 (tested in 1st grade)
>Eth into Ark, Waves, and Minereum (waiting for liftoff)

>Never tested (I'm from a fucking south america country)
>BTC
>GNT
>LTC
>ETH
>Some fiat to buy the dips

>145
>SC
>DGB
>XRP

Long hold. Not sure DGB is a good shout to buy right now cause it might break down below 1000 but I won't risk selling on that off chance (especially seeing as I bought in months ago). SC is tasty right now and so is XRP.

>130-140
>ans and ark

Just started 14 days ago.

but who was raven progressive matrices?

>128
>Myst

Bought Ico for 25
Bought at 70k 5 more before Bitrex
Sold bags for 180K on Bittrex

easy 100$ Profit

>8
>$VIA
>$CRW

129-144 depending on tests

Last one was NVO

IOTA, ltc, gonna add sngls soon

>120
>Ripple

DCR

>107 IQ

I invested in ESP for my medium term coin, KURT for my short term and AirCoin for my veerrrryyyy long term.

AirCoin isn't even heard of yet, it's a total secret.

more like 17 IQ

>167
>mooncoin
Riding the waves and sitting pretty. After segwit next week I'll be in for the long term
Stay poor

>not the traditional IQ test, but for my school I had to do an IQ test and score 3/10, I got a 9/10

>NMR in the dip

Long on EBST

140 bitcoin and lambo in 5 years.

as a newfag, idk what your talking about? Hasn't Veeky Forums been the same since release?

>126
>fiat

>1488
>fried chicken
>purple drank
>IOTA

>190
>Antshares

same IQ brother

except im all in on bancor

>with jews, we win.
i've got a wee bit on the hebrews as well, but i didn't want to anonymously admit that. you bring out the worst in me.

did you get in on the tenx ico this morning?

mnjbihyvg

>127
>XRP

>129
>BTC, ANS

buying more ans on monday

>129
>ANS 100% baby

>somewhere between bernstein and einstein
>bancor

You are a fucking bro.

rare

IQ 128 but that was from formal testing when i was 10 years old. Its no doubt radically different 20 years later.

Bag holding /ans/ and /ark/

83 - aka I should be receiving your tax money (tested in High School; though they thought something was wrong)

I lost half my portfolio in the past week, and this is following my increase from 2.5k to 14k this month. I'm down to 9.5k, as even though I fucked up by not selling AntShares, day-trading it with predictable lows and highs is ez money and is helping me recoup.

I wish I was at least average and could manage these 2000% per month gains that I see other people reach.

>151
>NEO
>STRAT
>ZCoin
>Steem
>QRL
>CRWN

thanks

>low 140 area
Bought nothing since XBY months ago
Holding
ARK