"The number of users of cryptocurrency wallets is estimated to be between 2.9 - 5.8 million"

Does anyone else realize how huge crypto is going to be? lets do some back of the envelope math here...

1% of the worlds population between 16-64 is ~55,000,000, so a ~10-20x automatic gain that nobody has to do anything for, just holding crypto and you will get 10-20x. Assuming children and elderly don't touch crypto, only 0.05-0.1% of the adult population is using crypto right now, one tenth of a percent at a maximum. Imagine if 5% of the adult population uses crypto. All of your crypto will then be worth 50-100x, automatically. Do the math. Put $10,000 in a few top coins, hold that shit for, and you'll have ~$500,000-$1,000,000 just by waiting for adoption. 10% of the CURRENT 2017 ADULT POPULATION ONLY, and you will be a millionaire just because you held ~$10,000 in the top cryptos for some years.

jbs.cam.ac.uk/fileadmin/user_upload/research/centres/alternative-finance/downloads/2017-global-cryptocurrency-benchmarking-study.pdf

We really don't have to do anything other than make sure governments and banks don't stop the train. The money is sitting there. If you don't take it then I have no sympathy for you.

lmao

do you also believe that each Youtube view accounts for one different person?

Threadly reminder that if you don't look like the guy in OP's pic, hodling means nothing.

So all my mooncoin and Bitbean will be worth 100x someday?

Try getting a million with Digibyte.

It all depends which cryptocurrencies you get these day.

Okay, so then even less people currently use it and you're furthering my point.

>ID is Fag
>talks about mooncoin and bitbean
wow no way..............

FAG

most potential coins atm are;

BTC = Only cause of the brand name
ETH = Most used smart contract shit
MGO = MobileGamingPlattform smart contract shit
ANS = Chinas highly advanced blockchain
Status = Mobile Blockchain Client with lots of functions (messenger, browser, payment, dapps)

some speculative ones:
humaniq = could reach the poor of the poor and that are alot humans
BAT = if its getting used
IOT = if m2m payment works with that tanglet shit
Civic = easy to copy but nice idea
Lisk = sidechains, german but "just another smart contract

i personally will hold longterm:
humaniq
anshares (neo)
Mobilego
status

Can you guys please act mature?

It's a bunch of random letters and numbers... They don't mean anything

wow, someone has some sexual insecurities there
FAG
FAG
FAG

I'd actually love if someone did a study on how many people actually use cryptos for their intended purposes versus how many just trade it.

that will be too hard to know for a long time.

I paid for webhosting with BTC the other day. Clearly not ready for that due to fees + bitpay charging a ridiculous conversion fee. This is mostly a seller problem, I'm sure more people would love to pay with crypto if current systems weren't clunkier than paypal and credit cards.

>MGO
no
>ANS
no
>Status
no

the rest is shit, learn to invest

Daily reminder that we're all gonna make it

We're going to fucking make it user.

I buy stuff from amazon through purse at discount, does that count?

like how many people use it to buy drugs and other fun things? at least two people.

21 BTC 2021

Cryptocurrency wallets, I own like 200 of those. Bitcoin wallets, I own about 20 of them. Most people own multiple wallets for all of their devices.

Why on earth do you think 1% of world's population should be using these dumb cryptocurrencies?

tfw it's going to happen

Holding ark since first shilled here months ago, im comfy with that, 20k SYS and also 50k GNT from before it was even on bittrex. Missed this KMD train but ima hop on soon.

Not holding bnt longterm kys lol

>Why on earth do you think 1% of the worlds population will be interested in the internet?
>Why on earth do you think 1% of the worlds population should be shopping online?
>Why on earth do you think 1% of the worlds population should be watching sports and films/series online?

You 10 years ago

Yeah, and you better learn and invest everything you possible can now so you can be 20 years ahead of all the vermin scum that will hop on the bag wagon soon.

OP, if bitcoin goes from $2500 to $1 million in value, this means a mere 5k at $2500 x 333 = 1.6 million dollars.

You get 333 by dividing 1m by 2500. That is how many times it's current value will multiply.

Throw as much as you can now before it's too late. Bitcoin is the bear god.

Veeky Forumsnoob here, why is smaller market size better? Wouldn't that mean there is less being traded?

it means prices are low and more money will eventually come in FUCK I HATE STUPID NEWFAGS