Bitcoin and altcoins tanking everywhere. Is this the end? Fuck, I wasn't ready for this

Bitcoin and altcoins tanking everywhere. Is this the end? Fuck, I wasn't ready for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkYH_6Ln5Q8
t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dip is over

It's like you're all women.

diveeeeee i wanna get in

We got in too later

Our lambo windows just closed

Yes, this is the end of all xybermoney. We're abandoning paper as well. It's back to clam shells. Buy CLAMS.

fuck you bead currency is new lambo city...buy beads- kill hippies for them if you have to!!!

I made special clams, I keep them under the waves. I have a pile of 100, I'm going to hand out 20 and sell the rest for beads. Get fucked, no-clammer.

Yes m8

The party is over

Days and days of red candles

If only OP. Unfortunately they are all trannies

is time to buy. Risk only what you are willing to lose and you will be fine.

No this is just how a new coiner reacts to dips.

it's going to """"""""RECOVER""""""""" but it will recover to a lower price point than the previous high. this will repeat many times in the coming months as it settles to a new baseline.

Senate Bill 1241 is causing weary investors. youtube.com/watch?v=EkYH_6Ln5Q8 Some people are getting out of bit coin ect because it the government is trying to take away the appeal of having a currency not controlled by the government. Phhh idk what people will do. maybe it will cause a black mark market surge after some point that they need to hide their money or they will puss out to 5 year jail treats.

>he fell for the "buy the dip" meme

No its just another BTC falls 5% and Veeky Forums shitposts that the sky is falling episode.

meh, I will make up for it on the next pump today/tomorrow

t.me/upcomingPumps

nope, triple bottom, can't break the bolinger band, prepare for a trend shift.

Alternatively it'll be mostly flat for a few months trading between 2300-2700, that's what I'm expecting. Did you really expect us to soar through the 2000s in a month and a half?

Man Veeky Forums, sometimes u r really funny

Free rides over

Hope no one was dumb enough to invest fiat this past month

Sorry this is a short term graph. I'm looking at money making potential today. Overall I think BTC will go up but you're right, its not going to happen too soon. In the short term though maybe up to the ~2550 range before dropping down again.

What do you expect for the drop and when?

I've bought some at this point. But I'm readying fora better buy opportunity

Trend-shift towards a downward bearish trend?

I started literally a month ago. I feel cursed sometimes.

>started like 5 days ago
>bought ant at ath
>watched my 4 ants become less than half price
>friend started in march
>turned $90 into $1000.
>just bought nmr yesterday at 20, now its 120.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>my 4 ants
lol sorry for your loss

Yay ima buy more ltc