My mom wants to give me 12 thousand dollars, so I invest in the crypto currency on a long-term basis (5-7 years)...

My mom wants to give me 12 thousand dollars, so I invest in the crypto currency on a long-term basis (5-7 years). What advise to buy?
I thought to buy for 8.000$ Bitcoins, 1500$ Ethereum and 1500$ Antshares.
What do you think about it? It's a good choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mB1l-7WNtT8&t=731s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO

put everything into golem

Buy $12000 worth of LTC and thank me in four months.

Ripple - world currency

idk op cryptoworld is looking like it wants to jump ship really soon,,,,, wait for the dip

Diversify, dude, diversify, if you already have to put other people's money on the line

Do your research, but to answer your question, no, this is not a good portfolio imo

Also, asking for coin advice on /biz (and your portfolio) shows you have no fucking clue. Do your research dude

Go for it. These are pretty good long term picks, with ANS obviously being the riskiest. I would probably do 5k BTC, 6k ETH, 1k ANS. If ANS is around in 12 years you'll be a millionaire off that alone so you don't need to put too much into it right now.

Forget antshares.

BTC/ETH/XMR/SIA/FCT

Hold these for a few years and youll get guaranteed great returns

Bitcoin is the only long term hold.

It's a classic Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Vitalik wants all the gainz for himself

listen to this man right herr. He liget.

youtube.com/watch?v=mB1l-7WNtT8&t=731s

Its true tho. Crypto is a meme. Just invest in Roth IRA, 401K, and index portfolio.

Then come to Veeky Forums and laugh at all the larpers

Only buy Nigger coins

>n-nobody is making money in c-crypto just wagecuck a-and m-muhuuu ind-dd-d-dex

Bitbeans

A few anons get lucky. But 90% of threads are either larpers or people actually losing money. Feels good not having the stress of virtual coins

No coiner Norman

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meme lines say ANS found its bottom at .002

>crypto
>long term

Diversify into some beanie babies and yu-gi-oh cards while you're at it, warren buffet.

Lol BTFO'd

Invest in BitBean. Buy them now while they're still cheap. You will thank me in August.

My man actually copped the Lambo.

W.

You're legitimately retarded if you don't believe crypto is the future. Especially now you're average normie is slightly anti government. Crypto is the future, mark my words user

Enlighten me on Augur, lads. Is it essencially a betting market? How does it even work?

Sup eiryyboddeh....

I just got niggered.

kek

>even turbo sperg slav scam king is less autistic than Bit(chink)Coin CONNOISSEURS

Stay out of Eth, and probably the crypto market in general for the next two months. You've been warned.

People are too greedy to let something like bitcoin completely crash. Only prospect in waiting is hopefully cheap Crypto, or you get fucked and should have bought in now

Buy up Eth, and probably buy up all good tech coins in general for the next two months. You've been warned.

Did you forget we're due for another economic depression? It's been 8 years since the last one, and there is always a 6-10 year gap between them. Wait for the recession then invest for real gainz