This is it Veeky Forums. This was my only way out of poverty. Now, I am a slave forever so I'll kill myself...

This is it Veeky Forums. This was my only way out of poverty. Now, I am a slave forever so I'll kill myself. I have a better shot going all in at the powerball at this rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what were you even invested in?

Probably ans lmao

There's a coin pump in the next few hours stay tuned here, it's your only chance of turning your life around. You can 6x that in 10 minutes.

t.me/upcomingPumps

you're doing good kid, thanks for been fresh blood so I can buy my second lambo :^)

kill yourselves how fucking often you see a -50% on a portfolio here you fucking kike niggers

stop making shit decisions and you can make it back

like I said, you can turn it around idiot, its not that bad.

Lol I asked what you were invested in so I could advise you whether to hodl or cut your losses. If you're going to be a racist, childish buffoon then I won't.

I'm surprised you're even old enough to be investing, you act like you're 14. Then again, you probably are and that's probably a fake portfolio. Someone as dumb as you would never be able to save $1000. (Not that you have there, clearly.)

And yet a new shitcoin i buy goes down another 10%
>fuck mooncoin
>fuck bitbeans
>fuck ark
>fuck myst
>fuck cfi
>fuck ans
Now I'm all in a under 50btc volume shitcoin i'm not telling you niggers as you will all drop bags on me, for someday it will pump a million times. Its the only way out these days.

kys kike whale

>Muh racism

You must be new here, niglet

Bro, stop buying at the top.

Start analyzing charts more and plan an entry better. I would recommending hodling most of those, unless you want out immediately

>Now I'm all in a under 50btc volume shitcoin
I JUST SAID TO STOP MAKING BAD DECISIONS

Good time to buy in

AND IT TOOK TWO DAYS TO LOOSE IT HALF THAT TOOK ME 1 MONTH TO GAIN DOUBLE FROM 500 FORM HODLING MEME

screen cap this

>buy rdd sleep for 24 hours
>profit

if I took a screen shot of every retard who asked I'd probably have at least 200 screen shots

have you heard of reddit? It might be more to your gender neutral kangz liking.

stay out of shitcoins, you naive incompetent fuck
clearly, that isn't because of a dip but because of a dipstick

how many came true tho. you should tali that

Good, get fucked you worthless shitcoiner

lmao you should've bought RDD

should have sold CFI when it was at .34 $, that or HODL for a month or 2.