It's over, genetics confirm ancient Egyptians had no subsaharan African admixture, Afrocentrism is dead

It's over, genetics confirm ancient Egyptians had no subsaharan African admixture, Afrocentrism is dead.

Tweetsfrom the Society for American Archeology (SAA) 2017 annual meeting:

- [Ancient Egyptians] cluster w. Neol & Br Age Levan t. STRUCTURE: important Natufian component, some Anatolian, Iran Neol

- substantial mtDNA continuity from pre-Ptolemaic to Ptolemaic, L increased post-Roman

- ancient Egyptians basically lack SSA affinity beyond other Eurasians until Roman times

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amwkim/status/847912657734610944/
meeting.physanth.org/program/2017/session05/schuenemann-2017-ancient-egyptian-mummy-genomes-suggest-an-increase-of-sub-saharan-african-ancestry-in-post-roman-periods.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DYtf-FJPh-E
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4457944/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Krause
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-P2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if their cells were so black that they couldn't be seen?

This is just a hypothesis but an intriguing one.

Link?

twitter.com/amwkim/status/847912657734610944/

meeting.physanth.org/program/2017/session05/schuenemann-2017-ancient-egyptian-mummy-genomes-suggest-an-increase-of-sub-saharan-african-ancestry-in-post-roman-periods.html

Afrocentrism was never alive to begin with.

It is alive but braindead.
A permanent vegetative state.
SAD

Good. Devastate them.

But what about the Nubian dynasty?

What about them?

Do you think they raped every Egyptian woman?

No, they came and were bad and then someone else took over.

Where did they get their DNA samples from. Mummies?

More white supremacist propaganda, read something outside of the whitewashed historical narrative for once.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYtf-FJPh-E

Let's end this debate once and for all.

Because AE straddled 3 continents it was a multicultural society. Caucasions came from the north and encountered semetic black tribes that had lived there forever. These two groups worked together to create the ancient Egyptian golden era. It was a head and body relationship, with Caucasions being mainly leadership and planning, and the locals being the bulk of the workforce. Over the years a lot of interbreeding happened so eventually you got Egyptians of all colors and phenotypes. The people of egypt today are the result of millennia of race mixing. So the race of the ancient Egyptian is more complicated than most racial purists understanding of race on both sides.

Pound for pound the closest living relatives of the ancient working class Egyptians are semetic blacks. They still live in the Nile region and remain relatively unchanged to this day.

That should settle the debate.

I found the nigger lover.

So basically modern Copts have the most Ancient Egyptian ancestry but modern Levantines are genetically most similar to Ancient Egyptians.

>were bad

??

What did the 25th accomplish?
Anyway Ancient Egypt was practically over when it happened.

that looks like a sculpture of a woman going for a swim in march

>brrr, that wind is cold
>my feet hurt
>i hope chad notices me
>i hope these goggles don't make me look dorky

We wuzn't kangs

Lol you're such a loser. Because you're a mod who does it for free and deleted the thread where I creamed you

Rameses and Tut have North East and North Central African haplogroups

The Natufian population genetics is that of the late Natufian period in the North. The genetic contributions of Egyptian and Nile civilizations is one that embodied significant amounts of Ethio-somali blood ties. Just as the genetic work done in Tunisia shows an East African basis for the oldest indigenous DNA line found in the country at over 20k years.

Yout study has not yet spoken on the kinds of African samples were targeted at all.

>West Eurasian components were masked out, and the remaining African haplotypes were compared with a panel of sub-Saharan African and non-African genomes. We showed that masked Northeast African haplotypes overall were more similar to non-African haplotypes and more frequently present outside Africa than were any sets of haplotypes derived from a West African population. Furthermore, the masked Egyptian haplotypes showed these properties more markedly than the masked Ethiopian haplotypes, pointing to Egypt as the more likely gateway in the exodus to the rest of the world

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4457944/

Even the indigenous African components of Egyptian and Ethiopian populations were different than West African components.

This is what I said to you in the last thread. This isn't Subsaharan Africans vs Eurasians and everyone else. This is those with paleo-african ancestry and those who do not. The paleo-african ancestry is non-human archaic Hominid ancestry that pulls clusters. Afrasian ancestry however is the sole dominate genetic composition on earth, of which Ethio-Somali is one of component them.

That is still African, it's a different kind of African, the biodiversity of Africa

25 generations ago there was a Nilotic spike, but those genes are not the totality of Indigenous African roots in Egyptians

>Semitic black tribes

It's super annoying. Semitic is a language, it's not a genetic cluster. I've told him a dozen times, we speak Semitic languages but we are not a "mixed Semitic black" people.

Ancient Egyptians didn't have Sub-Saharan components of any kind. Ethiopians count as Sub-Saharan mixed. Deal with it.

Except the study used to show human migration pathways were able to show the non-eurasian components of Egyptians and differentiate them.

Explain that sore loser mod?

Don't know why it was deleted.

Anyway, they found out that modern day Egyptians have post-Roman Sub-Saharan admixture compared to the Roman era samples. Quite a lot of it actually. The Arab looking Egyptians are about 15-20% Sub-Saharan African on average with Copts being about 10%.

No the studies shows a surgebof Nilotic ancestry that is recent and uses a false bases to state a lack of African heritage. Your study is utilizing markers found in paleo-african signatures are the basis for showing "African" genetics but that's false. Not all Africans have those particular signatures including the indigenous Egyptian base

Not sure what you're on about.
They were genetically similar to Levant populations. You just have to deal with it.
Sure, you can imagine Levantines as being some ancient Crypto-Africans but at the end of the day they are still genetically very close to other Middle Easterners and Europeans.

Egyptians cluster with sub-saharans deal with it.

What's up with pic related?

You're losing it man

It's not that important that Sub-Saharans aren't related to Ancient Egyptians. The whole world has known it for ages but now it's proven.

Stop same fagging

The study I posted was able to look into the deep genetic makeup of Egyptians and that showed non-paleo African Afrasian African clusters.

Explain it

Modern day Egyptians are not identical to Ancient Egyptians. That explains it.

You're not gonna start being reasonable so I'm done. Stay woke Black.man.

So if modern Egyptians aren't the same as ancient Egyptians why are you posting a study comparing the two?

You really don't have much ability in discerning between studies.

LIES!

This would mean end of the line for theories that stated that sub-saharians were consistently in the Ancient Egyptian ruling class
but weren't the egyptians nobles extremely paranoid and most of the time so obsessed with mantaining the dinasty that they inbred frequently? Weren't the mummies just from rich or noble families? why is surprising to find different results in genetic samples from a noble class and the general population?

Seems suspicious.

>but weren't the egyptians nobles extremely paranoid and most of the time so obsessed with mantaining the dinasty that they inbred frequently?

Hum... not that much

There have been Egyptian princesses and phraohs of Syrian, Hittitie, West Anatolian and Lybian descent during the Bronze age, maybe even Mesopotamian and Nubian but I'm not sure(I know Nubians and later Persians took control of Egypt during the IA, I'm talking about the bronze age)

see

No one's making up anything except the Afrocentrists.
This is an actual genetic study on 166 Ancient Egyptians by Johannes Krause et al.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Krause

He knows what he's talking about.

you know he probably used that in the language context.

It doesn't change the fact that they were/are black. Any relationship with le Levantines is simply the proximity to them.
Levantines are Near Eastern Puerto Ricans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-P2
>Possible place of origin - East Africa
>Descendants - E-V38 (E1b1a), E-M215 (E1b1b)

>he thinks facts matter to niggers

Reminder these humans who literally believe they are oppressed by white people.

you found a troll, trigglypuff

>I believe alternative facts

So if Ancient Egyptians weren't Black what about Jesus?

Odds are more in favor of a curly black haired Semite than a light eyed brunette.

Obviously Caucasian.

Think about it. Why would God give birth to anyone but the best?

Every depiction from antiquity shows long brown hair.

Deciding to go against this and choosing to believe anything else without evidence is spooky

So according to the definition which racial anthropologist made for themselves, Semitic? Or perhaps Hamito-Semitic.

You know what else there's no evidence of......

Communism ever being tried?

So they were a Semitic people?

Oy vey!

Yes. They were ancient jews who enslaved... all the jews.

hey

Pure Congolese

>Levantines are Near Eastern Puerto Ricans.

As in predominantly Caucasian with an observable degree of Hamitic, Red Sea, East African etc. admixture, which diminishes the farther North one goes.

No, I highly doubt that.

Kek saved

>(((fact)))
>Levantines are Near Eastern Puerto Ricans

>meeting.physanth.org/program/2017/session05/schuenemann-2017-ancient-egyptian-mummy-genomes-suggest-an-increase-of-sub-saharan-african-ancestry-in-post-roman-periods.html
>All those German names
>They only uploaded an abstract
Krauts strike again. Why is it so hard for people to accept that Egyptians had subsaharan genetics (With the exception of Ptolemy Dynasty of course)? It doesn't necessarily mean they were black and if they were why does it matter? Afrocentrism is a mental disorder, but if you believe ancient Egypt pre-ptolemy was white then you are just as retarded as the Afrocentrists. Every time I read posts like these I wonder if it's just some buttmad stormcuck who's having a hard time accepting the fact that his country hasn't contributed anything original to civilization in the past 5000 years.

'White' is just a retarded north american meme. The ancient Egyptian samples cluster with the ancient Levant and have Sub-Saharan ancestry comparable to modern West Eurasian levels apparently. That's ~10% at most but let's wait to see the results in detail.

Afrocentrism never made sense for ancient Egypt even based on physical remains and archaeology. Nordicism was even more retarded in some ways but ultimately both ancient and modern Egyptians are closer to Eurasians than sub-Saharans.

Either way, an ancient civilization that should be viewed in its own context and setting that was clearly part of the ancient Near East became a ping pong game between Americans of Northern European and African extraction.

Oy vey! The Jews would never pretend to have been unjustly persecuted by a foreign in order to garner sympathy, believe me goy!

>facts ever getting in the way of people's retarded pre-convinced notions and desire to validate them

you expect too much of people

AYO HOL UP
>Khepresh falls of head
SO U SAYIN
>Gigantic lips starts shaking
U BE SAYIN
>Logs off from realblackhistory.com
T-THAT
>starts tearing up
WE WUZ NOT
>Looks at miniature handmade Sphinx
KANGZ N SHIET
>Throws away anhk necklace

>gets BTFO
>K-kraut conspiracy!
LMAO

Clearly the Krauts are far too racist and biased to perform this delicate research.
It should be done at the Cheikh Anta Diop University in Dakar without any foreign supervision that might result in microaggressions that would distract the experts from doing their jobs.

kek

WE

>le ebil white kraut is hiding our true history from us
show them

looks unbiased :^) certainly a source you can trust

WUZ

KANGZ

>Every time I read posts like these I wonder if it's just some buttmad stormcuck who's having a hard time accepting the fact that his country hasn't contributed anything original to civilization in the past 5000 years.
That's exactly what it is. When you don't have much of a history, you try to steal it or downplay other people's magnificent history.

It doesn't matter what the depictions show if there are even any from antiquity. None of those artists met with Jesus. Jesus existed but no people who has saw him later depicted him.

The pre-Greek royal dynasties were Irish.

WE

I sweat to god I don't know wheather these people are trolling or are being serious.