Which coins do I buy during this great coin sale and at which price? I have some USDT in my Polo account

Which coins do I buy during this great coin sale and at which price? I have some USDT in my Polo account.
Choices:
BTC
ETH
ETC
ZEC
DASH
LTC
REP
XMR
STR
XRP
NXT

RDD

SC

everything about this picture is fucking hilarious

dont go too far, but get like 100 shares of:

GNT
Wings
RLC
Ant
QRL
CFI
Ark - if you plan on buy more in the future and get in the pool

These are long term holds (4 months) do you have the time or need the money?

IOTA for a sure thing. DGB if you want to get in on the bottom floor right before a guaranteed pump.
Other than that. Litecoin maybe.

LTC is a definite
If you got the money, put her there

Put in a buy order for BTC at $2200.

ANS

LTC and USDT are the safest harbors in this storm

I'm only investing with money I can afford to lose so and I have plenty of time.
Can't buy those with USDT but I will look into those coins. Thx user

PASC is on sale at decent discount. Scale in carefully and you should see some comfy gains

Is iota really the future

Storm is already over. Prices are steady, buy while it's cheap

I would say

ETH
BTC
ARK
BAY
ANT
WINGS
NXS
STRAT
RDD (kind of a memecoin but worth putting a little bit)

This storm has only begun. It's had some false starts in the past few weeks but it's come back stronger this time. It's typically happened on Mondays, this time a Saturday. We have at least 2 more days of tumbling.

Currently, IOTA has my attention the most. Go check out how Tangle is better than block chain. I believe youtube has plenty of videos. If anything, definitely put a LITTLE in IOTA.

I don't really come to biz anymore but I guess I can share my choices.
Bittrex: QRL
Cryptopia: Netko, Crea, Sky

Just small, longer term (weeks(?)) coins. I don't touch bigger coins now from Poloniex because they were pumped so hard, they might dump further more from here.

fuck i hate you LTC shills

niggers errywhere

>hurr durr anyone that is pro a coin I don't like is a shill

Take a look at any of the other times BTC has dropped a significant amount. LTC remained stable.

lbry
shift
factom
ans

LTC is trash ya dumby

me in the back