Noob here. Wheres the best place to buy all these alt coins from

noob here. Wheres the best place to buy all these alt coins from

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/pumpsoldiers
t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More meat to the slaughter

kys.eth

Buy btc with bank account or ATM if edgy, send it to a Coinbase wallet or something similar, make bittrex account and send it there

Bittrex

Bittrex and Polniex are the two big ones while there are smaller dodgier exchanges that offer the equivalent to penny stocks.

Also don't listen to Veeky Forums on trading advice you you will end up like

t.me/pumpsoldiers better don't miss this group if You like $$$

dont do this OP

Bagholders.

Bittrex is best
Use Poloniex if you like frustration
Use cryptopia if you are masochistic
Use yobit if you are lobotomized

fuck goddamit it I forget what her name is

side boob is the best view

Bittrex, and if you want to make quick gainz on the next pump tomorrrow get here

t.me/upcomingPumps

Bittrex and Polo have the most volume for alts but they are also based out of US so if you want to withdraw more than 2,000usd more day you'll need to fully verify your identity.

BTC-E on the other hand has decent volume and Ok selection of alts, not a bad place to buy litecoin for example. but you can withdraw 100 btc per day with no ID verifcation. so that's the good part of btc-e, just not nearly as much trading activity as on Polo.

never mind it's eva lovia

>/t.me/upcomingPumps
How the fuck do I open that url? Do I need to open it on mobile?

Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken & Cryptopia
1) set up a coinbase account
2)link bank account
2a) any and all fiat send to the USD wallet address. this will help keep you fiat in a stable place until youre ready to invest it
3) send money
4) wait 3-5 days for it to come thru. send money often and before anticipated pumps days in advance
5) pick your poison to turn your fiat into once it arrives: BTC, ETH, LTC (BTC is the safest bet)
6) set up Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken & Cryptopia accounts (Bittrex is the best place to start and trade)
7) send BTC on coinbase to your BTC address on the exchange of your choosing (bittrex or kys)
8) once your dough is on the other exchange start trading
9) once you profit on gains turn them back into BTC on the exchange
10) send profits back to BTC account on Coinbase for EZ payouts into fiat

Bonus) set up a Bitpay Visa Debit card with... erm, Bitpay.... and link your card directly to your Coinbase BTC account to spend the money directly without dealing with capital gains tax audits and very light tx fees. only $9.95USD

Bittrex and Polo are both where you want to be. Yobit if you're suicidal.

You need to download Telegram app then click the link

you still have to pay the Pelosi Ransom with those cards you know...

Thanks senpai just fapped to an anal vid of her.