In China it was common until the early 20th century to bind little girls' feet very tight until they deformed and...

In China it was common until the early 20th century to bind little girls' feet very tight until they deformed and looked like pic related, it was a sign of wealth and beauty.

Disgusting. Chinese were very degenerate.

Would you lick that? Hell no.

In America, baby boys have their cocks chopped off as a symbol of beauty.

Americans are very degenerate.

Thank god Mao put an end to that shit.

> chopped off
well that's an exaggeration

>kikes
>half of shitskin south east Asia
>sandniggers
>Americans

Cut their dicks because they think an all powerful God can't identify them any other way.

That's beyond subhuman.

Also:
>all the body modification in western countries

> thank goodness he literally stole a nation's soul and kidnapped a nation that was basically a historical relic

It's an ancient Semitic practice that was adopted by Americans from their Jewish overlords.

He turned it into a modern state and future world leader you Qing cuck.

Maybe people living in China didn't want to be a historical relic anymore. They wanted to have fully functional feet.

Removing your foreskin isn't as bad as this shit faggot, it won't have a negative effect actually it reduces std's and shit.

So, could she walk at all or did she spend her life crawling around. It looks hoof-like enough to walk on the heels, maybe, but not very well.

and then die of starvation in the same generation i suppose

China had a GDP smaller than Argentina in 1976.

Deng Xiaoping built modern wealthy china, Mao ran it like North Korea.

Can anyone explain the history/reasoning behind foot binding? That lady's feet are so fucked I can't imagine she'd be able to walk anywhere.

it looks kawaii

China had 3 times the GDP of Argentina in 1976, get your facts right. It was still very small, but not as much as you are saying.

>3 times the gdp
>50 times the population
wow nvm mao is a hero

People thought it made women look rich because they needed a servant to carry them everywhere. Also, it was sexy to see them crawl. Also kept women from leaving their husbands.

2pbp

>reduces STDs
>I observe one study but ignore the other
>I like my dick to be numb
>I like rapid infection

So they could wear dancing shoes basically

OY VEY!

YOU TELL EM, GOY!

>lets look at per capita income when it suits me.

per capita even today in china is shit tier

>Disgusting. Chinese were very degenerate.
I can hear trump say this, thanks for the keks

>expose dick
>reduce STDs
Wtf

Haha fukken celestials what a bunch of body modding degenerates I'm so glad I'm not a chink!

>Implying anyone argue otherwise

American detected.
Many of those studies are taken completely out of context. Even if they weren't performed mostly on consenting adult heterosexual men in countries like Uganda, a 30% decrease from .01% to .007% risk for an easily treated disease isn't justification for removing extremely sensitive, functional, healthy tissue from healthy infants.

>celestials
what did he mean by this?

>Objective disgusting practice
>b-b-but Americans
Whatboutism NEVER fails to irritate me.

Jews are the highest IQ people on the planet and if they cut off the foreskin, there's probably a good reason for it. Why should I listen to your post sexual revolution drivel about degeneracy?

merrycunts btfo

chinese salt transcends spellcheck

Memes aside it was a Moralist revival to try and stop masturbation

no different than putting braces on a child

uh wow zhang that's retarded
though yall niggas was supposed to be doctors and shit

Practices like this are an indication of advanced cultures with sophisticated (though relative) standards of beauty.
People who expect their women to look the same as they did in cavemen times are more "degenerate."

He's saying asians are actually ayy lmaos.

A surprising number of Jews oppose the practice. Freud, Kafka, and Herzl were among them.
t. Jew
>muh degeneracy
*tips fedora*

> Who are the manchus?

If done well, a women with her feet bounded can walk on short distance without feeling pain. Assuming she lived the life of a regular house wife, I guess it wasn't as bothersome as one imagine it might be.

>>it won't have a negative effect
>ED
>loss of sensitivity
>infection risk after surgery
>malpractice
>pain
>studies that show that there might be lasting mental changes
>not negative
kys

Like everyone said but add to it that it was fetish that was glorified and vastly written about. Emperors had their legacy partly because they loved to lick the feet of their concubines. Having the foot bounded on a women was a natural sign of beauty just like certain persons today would see a tattoo or a piercing as one.

>that image

Somebody is a virgin

Do their feet split like that naturally? That must fucking hurt.

Can't work with feet like that. It's proof one is upper class rather than just new money through marriage or industrialization

>Good grooming

braces are cute

No they have to break the bone multiple times until they get it right

Not really.