/LTC/ - Litecoin General

The whole crypto movement soon....

hedge your bets and save capital to buy at the bottom.

Sold all my LTC it was fun but this is about to be a 2013 crash just look at the trends. With all the news coverage and exposure it's going to be a slow roast.

What do we see LTC at in August?

about tree fiddy give or take

You spineless cucks, everytime the market takes a temporary downfall the doomsday anons and shitcoin shills flood this board. HOLD. Litecoin is an intermediary between ether and bitcoin, it's not going to do anything drastic.

Pumped to 100$ before aug hits, and depending on what happens tree fiddy or to mars.

i don't want people shilling LTC. Let it grow naturally. don't shill it and get a bunch of retards to rock the boat. SLOW AND STEADY

Genuinely curious why people think a coin as old as LTC is going to suddenly gain a bunch of ground on BTC without any major changes.

>without any major changes.
Like BTC forking and LTC lightning network? Not to mention whatever the MIT rumor is, even if it turns out to be nothing more than a rumor?

You slaves luv your memes don't you.

Get all teary eyed when they hear meme busting facts.

Your dream is someone else's nightmare.

This always initiates a flip.

this doomsday in top of a previous crash which we were "suppose" to recover from, of cousre people are going to freak out when they see ETH drop by $70 and then $50 the next week

if something in the next month fucks up BTC, LTC is going to start looking extremely attractive, more than anything else, to that 40 billion USD sitting in that ship that may sink.

You don't consider segwit a major change?

There will be a demo for smart contracts on Litecoin early July charlie tweeted about this yesterday.

Lightening network will be ready probably in August i know blockstream has been working on one implementation.

Also bitcoin has changed a lot, its way more expensive than it used to be so Litecoins 2 cent fees seem very cheap now.

Also not that it's a change to litecoin itself but being added to Bitstamp & Coinbase recently will continue to have a positive effect on the price.

We're only at 2.5 billion market cap there is quite a bit of room to grow imo. 10 billion market cap would put us at $200 per litecoin and thats not even 1/3 of ethereums market cap at that point.

"Hey we know that bitcoin suffered a major unforeseen event which made literally tens of billions of dollars evaporate in a split second without any financial recourse or regulation, causing the biggest financial losses ever seen but HEY LOOK AT THIS REBRANDED BITCOIN THAT IS VULNERABLE TO ALL THE SAME PROBLEMS, BUY BUY BUY!"

>beep boop, I'm a bot.
>NaN wojaks awarded to
>No Waves Address in Name Field
>for DUBS

this is some of that creepy pizza shit

>and they just keep laughing

ETH was climbing far too quickly for much longer than previous ATHs. Recovery period will inevitably be longer than previous highs.

Hey have you guys seen that important pizza map I left at your place?

moontime

get in faggots

bumpp

>get in faggots

Says the 0 holdings litecoin user

Fucking saved. Me and my wife love pizza and we bake every week . I will fucking make a poster of this for her and frame it. Or maybe photoshop our heads there.

Still $45. Maybe $50.

I don't know how to use blockfolio haha

a hunded