Eth baselining at $300

>bought Eth at $310 and $300 thinking I was buying on dip
>it fluctuates between 290 and 310 for 12 hours

Stupid motherfucking piece of shit. I am a noob to this game, does this shit happen a lot?

ETH is on a downward trend, expect it to continue.

It just hit ATH, give it a sec to stabilize. This shit doesnt just take a day.

This rarely happens. You should try to buy low and sell high next time

What is ATH? So you think it'll at least go back up to $330 and keep heading upward?

>giving wrong advice
It's buy high sell low, dweeb. OP has the right idea.

>beep boop, I'm a bot.
>NaN wojaks awarded to
>No Waves Address in Name Field
>for DUBS

No I meant do cryptocurrencies drop by a lot and then shoot back up a lot?

Last week ETH was at 370 so I bought it when it dipped to $330. Now it's dipped to $300 and it has not shot back up.

Does crypto drop it's baseline price by like 30%, sit there for like a week, and then shoot back up a lot?

no, this is the first time something like that happened. most likely will never happen again. we been witnessing a black swan there

Yes, you might wake up tomorrow and be rich or you could wake up tomorrow and have zero.

It is not a ride for the faint of heart.

Also, it means you didnt really buy at the floor of the dip

>beep boop, I'm a bot.
>NaN wojaks awarded to
>for DUBS

>beep boop, I'm a bot.
>NaN wojaks awarded to
>for DUBS

They correct from peaks on a regular basis by 50%

>beep boop, I'm a bot.
>NaN wojaks awarded to
>for DUBS

i love this bot

fuck off botboi

So is the general consensus of Veeky Forums that ETH will continue to rise with dips here and there? Or is the consensus that crypto is on the down swing and it's going to dip down to like $100 and sit there for 2 years?

The ETH ship is already orbiting the moon. Do people seriously invest thinking they'll make 100x off of ETH?

So you think this is as good as it's gonna get and I should sell? I've got 3 ETH coins that I bought at 300, 310, and 330.

sell to me and i'll sell them back to you when we hit 500, 510, and 530

It won't go that low.
It might drop to 225 max and stay there until there's some development news.

It will go to 500 or more in the next 2 months. Absolutely 100% sure of this.

People don't invest in ETH for 100x gains, they invest because ETH's risk to reward potential is unbelievably good. It's very likely to at a minimum double this year with very little chance of going low. That's not something you get with shitcoins..

Nobody knows, but understand that if you come to a crypto board you are going to find mostly favorable views on it and not really unbiased opinions because everyone here is invested in it, if you go somewhere else, you will get a different, maybe more objective outlook.

3PH4RbG78DJoasmKPhTezxP81TnZnXjk6Vh

next stop is $250, it might fluctuate there a while also before heading even lower

OP, you don't need to add some women to every one of your posts.
Don't be an attention-whore.

Me too OP. I'm broken. All my savings are gone. Fuck this crypto shit, I'm not cut out to be a trader i guess

ETH is on a downward trend right now. Don't buy it if you want short-term gains.

Happens all the time faggot, why would you buy eth for $300 hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Eth is bearish right now. You kind of picked a wrong time to invest, especially with so many coming ICOs...

Faggot

Should've bought DOGE, it'll moon in two months.
Screencap this post.

nigga doge had its time and that moment was like years ago

Well I fucked up and decided to divest at break even
I should have sold at 312 before I took a nap, but expected it to go higher. Instead I was forced to sell between 303 to 309 to not lose anything since it's being too volatile. Easy 500$ I missed out on, but not the end of the world.
I'll wait for monday to do more, let the chinese stabilize the markets. These bots are insane, and a lot of people cashing out.

this. very early investors are cashing out since 400$. I would do the same.

> implying nocoiners can be objective about missed potential 3000% profits

fat

Cryptos are extremely volatile. This happens almost every day and I don't understand how these faggots can sit around tracking charts and flipping their shit at every little dip.