Its not too late!

Its not too late!

It is too late the price is too high

goddammit I saw this at 370k this afternoon and didnt buy in because I thought it was a pajeet organized pnd.

The gains I could make don't outweigh the money I could lose at this point

How has this not gone down yet?

I hope it does otherwise I will have to kill a puppy to calm the voices down.

>370k
I saw this three days ago and didn't buy in even after recommending it to other people.

Fucking smart, never thought of it like that. I'm actually taking this advice to heart.

volume still going up. but it looks like it's about to start dropping. i might sell now. made 1k off this thing tonight.

I could have made like 10k if I had just gone with my gut and bought in at 0.03

I DID
I DID BUY AT 29
BUT THEN I SOLD AT 30
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I could have unironically made $300k.

Hey on the plus side at least you didn't lose anything and actually gained a little

my greed is boiling at this point
coulda woulda shoulda is all i hear in my mind

Buy the dip

wheres the floor

current trend is drop .01 and rise but you never know :^)

IT'S TOO LATE

BUY BUY BUY

THIS SHIT'S GOING TO GNOSIS LEVELS

I don't know if you're memeing but it will 100% surpass Gnosis. I've never seen such a steady and safe increase in a coin before.

anyone super creeped out by this project and its whole aesthetic. this is some insane Cthulhu shit

Consolidation around .06 would be good.

>300 percent pump in 3 hours

yes its to late

>Want to buy due to FOMO
>ATH
I don't want to get burned folks. What do you think, honestly?

Use your brain.

Good dip atm, if you buy quick

Dont buy, idiot

Its in a dip right now. This is a brand new coin, and is finding a price discovery. less than 200 mill for a blue chip token is not that high of a price point. Your call

shes a barista at ladybug espresso in kent,wa she shows her titties for a 20$ tip

Don't you think it will have a huge correction after such massive gain?

Not until it reaches its peak. ;^)

???

It's a fucking hedge fund

I thought that at .03 and it doubled since then. It could bounce back after this dip, or it could go down further. who knows

Such low effort fud. Begone Pajeet, go shit in the street.

It deserves to have a much higher market cap than Augur (300m). I see it stabilizing around that point if not exceeding it. It didn't have an ICO so it should moon harder than any ICO offerings

>tfw caught the dip at 175k and sold immediately at 200k

If only I waited a day

Do you think what's happening now is a downtrend or just a dip? Thinking about buying it

newfag here, what does FOMO mean?

>up 1000% in 2 day
>just a dip

Don't you realize how overvalued this crap is? This shit is going back to .03 Dont buy it. Invest in something BEFORE it pumps like that. CFI is doing this. Huge buy orders right now at 11k while the price is not going up yet. Not shilling. Just giving a tip. Don't wanna buy it? fine. Be poor forever

shillfuck
and a poor one, at that

yeah, lol. This coin was 660k two days ago. Saw this guy buy 90 btc at 1.78m. What do you guys think its gonna happen? These motherfuckers gonna unload all of their bags on your head. Its dropping heavy right now. I will go back up a little and plummet again.. Too risky. DO NOT BUY.

Fear of missing out.

I do agree with you. Think I'm just desperate because my trades have been crap for the past week, used get most of my coins right but now I'm getting buttfucked constantly.

Just don't buy this. Anything is better than this. I bought it at 190 and sold at 280 and I'm not afraid to say it. Could have made much more but I'm averse to risk. I bought CFI at 15k and it dropped to 8k. I sold at 8k with a massive loss, made all my money back by shorting NMR and now I bought double the ammount of CFI. It will rise again. I fully Trust this. Not trying to sell my bags. Already made my money back in NMR, but the fact that I double dipped the coin proves that I believe in it. Coins Like MYST ( i dont own this one) and CFI are near their ATL. You can't lose much betting like that. It can only go up. Again, I'm not trying to Shill. I could make a thread telling people to buy, like they are doing with ANS and shit, but I'm not. Be patient, and the gains will come.
Good Luck out there

its gonna go back up to 0.065 in the am or mid afternoon.

HOLD

you dont think CFI has already pumped up too much?

Just exited.

Could've scalped another btc if I sold at the top but I'm happy.

Went from 9 to 15 in a day. Not too shabby.

That's pretty much what I'm doing with STRAT right now. Took my 7 BTC in gains from ANS and put it all into STRAT for a long-term hold. Trying to catch moons is way too stressful for me

Thanks.

Volume is a fucking meme.

Look it's still rocketing and the price is fucking plummetting. Or fucking lagging really hard.

You deserve to be a bag holder.

The whales are dumping their bags all over you. Hope you like the taste of whale cock.

Alright, thanks for the tip user. Looking at the chart and patterns of CFI, it does look like it's on a uptrend indeed, will put some money on it and see how it goes.

Good luck to you as well.

Volume rockets when people sell en masse as well. Hence the dump portion of the pump and dump.

its gonna happen again tomorrow.

what you think this coin is gonna go away?

more shills are coming in tomorrow to pump it up this time to 0.07

I wish I could understand this stuff better. I've been having a really bad year and learning about this stuff gives me slight hope that things might get better.

I don't wanna die stuck in a dead end job.

Usually when a coin pumps this hard it's due for massive correction. It may go up again, but it all depends on how long you are okay with being a bagholder

I believe its Ico price its arround 8 sats. There is a reason I believe in it. The coin has been hanging at 10-12k sats for a while now. The thing is that we break a 10 btc wall at 12k and another wall just pops right after that one is gone. The coin dips to 10k and when it manages to break the new 10 btc wall again, another 9btc pops up again. Stoping the price from going up. I dont know wtf is placing those sell walls. It could be a whale from the Ico or someone who bought a shitload at 8k. But the thing is people are still buying those walls. I've seen it happen like 4 or 5 times now. However, it is very clear to me that if you are a whale destroying a 10btc wall at 11k sats you dont plan to sell it at 12k or even at 11k. You hold. So someone is dropping 10-9 btc walls at 11k-12k but the price is not going down. THis means that when these same people stop unloading the coins, the price will go up again. It is just a matter of time. Also, I'm not some expert but the buy orders are not small. I've seen several 5+ btc buy orders.

That isn't how it works. You realise this pump cost over 100 million dollars, you think that will carry on happening daily? People lose money, gain money, either way they won't touch the coin again for weeks.

I think the company that made this still holds most of the coins. That would explain the consistent pumps.

Some guys just place 20btc sell walls at arround 11k. Try to buy in at 10.1k, 10.05k. I don't think it will go any lower than this. As I was telling before, I may not be an expert, But if several people are buying 10k dollars out of a coin without it being pumped, it means something.

Again, I don't want to see people lose money, it makes me feel bad. When I saterted writting my thoughts here NMR was at 5500k. Just like I said, it dropped to 4200k and now it shoot up to 5000k. Do not buy unless you are very good at shorting a coin.

Circ. Supply is 1.2mil and total supply is 2.2mil according to coinmarketcap.

That means the company is holding 50%

What titties?

That's a pajeet scam if i ever heard of one

afaik the 1 mil thats left will be distributed to math nerds who help them with their project

Right?

supply is way too high dumbass. will be max x2 if at all

its not too late Veeky Forums

did you see that sell wall at like .0562 get chewed through? damn son

dude when i went to bed there was a 100 wall at 40
i bought at 35

i wake up shits at 60
like what?

YES IT IS

Same exact thing happened to me. I bought at 32, wake up its at 70 lmao. I panic sold at 55 on the way down thoughand bought back in at 48.

the project itself interests me so im gonna hold it for a month or so see what happens.

>rennaissance fucking technology
>a fucking pajeet pump and dump
god biz is retarded

Dude your id is Sel 2 LO