Can we stop shilling p&ds constantly and come together to make some fucking money. I'm talking to you discordfags...

Can we stop shilling p&ds constantly and come together to make some fucking money. I'm talking to you discordfags. This board has gone to shit because of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/cryptobook/shared_invite/MTk1NDU3MTY5MTA1LTE0OTcyMTcwODQtZmUzOGQzYjdlMw
discord.gg/WHV7wT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the fucking pajeets here ruining the board

Veeky Forums should ban the pnd bullshit. It's cancer.

>Come together to make some money

Sounds like some sort of p&d shilling you got going there. Unless you are speaking of selling your body.

Please fuck off, litecoin shill. We all know what litecoin is.

I agree. It's extremely obvious when it happens too.

We do help you, you dumb cunt. We tell you what we are going to p&d, its not our fault you're too dense to do the most critical step and DUMP

Honestly bud just leave biz it's turned to complete shit. Look at other forms of income. Start a business. Get YouTube income. Buy real shares. Buy property

i agree op, we do need to nuke india.

>start a business
90% of startups fail within the first year alone
>get youtube income
KEK HOLY SHIT
>buy real shares
>buy real property
pretty much those two, but you need a considerable amount of money to make money.

join.slack.com/cryptobook/shared_invite/MTk1NDU3MTY5MTA1LTE0OTcyMTcwODQtZmUzOGQzYjdlMw

Can't make money without others losing money, OP.

You can't have a good trade without someone else making a mistake.

pump and dump groups are in a bubble right now

We've been doing that for a few days on STEEMIT friend, come join us

discord.gg/WHV7wT

i noticed its the low price high volume shit getting shilled.
you dont see the high priced low volume shit getting shilled because pajeets and chinese cant afford it. lol

Garbage like isn't helping this board. All of you faggots need to fuck off.

Nice app

>Start a business
I started a business from biz advice 3 years ago, I make on average $600 profit per week, actual work involved is about 4 hours
>YouTube income
I make on average $70 per month off 3 videos. Not much but it's been consistent, I should make more.
>Real shares
I've had a 8% increase yearly
>Real estate
Admittedly I'm not in the real estate game yet. I'm trying to find a unit/apartment to start with this year

autistic fucks

I agree, Discord sucks. Check out this thread

>600 dollars per week

That's nothing lad, you could literally make more in an entry level position.

I made a thread where a give actually useful advice. But nobody cares.
90% of the people on this board will lose everything in the next months and I'm not even sorry.

>I started a business from biz advice 3 years ago

any more detail you could give?

Ban all IP from India for a week. Let's see if the boards quality improves.

>an entry level position

that's pretty vague. entry level position in what?

We need something to spam at their posts along with reporting. Just some pasta we can post whenever a new pnd scam appears

Honestly anything, where I live you would make more than $600 USD per week working checkouts at a fucking supermarket.

Yes you idiot I have a full time job where I make 70k a year. 600 a week profit on top if that for 4 hours of my time each week.

I suggest leaving Biz and spending time on genuine forums about business. I have a online shop for a niche. Import goods and sell locally. Offer free advice which turns into sales and doesn't phase me if it doesn't since it's something I'm passionate about.

isn't "online shop" and "import goods and sell locally" a bit contradictory? or you're saying you sell both the same thing locally and online to those who aren't local?

Sell online imported goods. Not drop shipping. Can ship anywhere within my country within 48 hours. Majority overnight

$600 USD a week roughly equates in a reasonable scenario to 12.50/hr 8 hours a day for 6 days a week. that is not considering taxes even

$14/hr with roughly 20% taxes STILL doesn't get you to $600. remember this is a 48 hour week so I will take overtime into account

most people get less hours, with 40 hours, the pay would need to be even greater. I call bullshit

Probably australian or something. Yes you can make $2000 picking fruit. But you also pay a shitload for everything.

Supermarket Checkout operators working 38 hours a week here earn ~600 USD, if they choose to work Sunday.

t. Former Supermarket Manager