Veeky Forums pump thread

Lets come together, use our purchasing power for good and fuck normies. First post to get trips chooses a coin for us to pump, and the exchange on which we'll use. Lets try to aim for 24 hours and excessive shilling on twitter and other platforms before we dump our bags. This is for all of us who lost today. Today we win.

LETS GO.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-POT
t.me/pumpsoldiers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRIPS

brb killing this mothafucka

XTRABYTES.

I DONT WANT TO HOLD THESE BAGS

BITB

Rolling for bitbean

Lets go beaners

PINK

DGB

sc

this. low volume and low price.

ANS

Espers ;)

C'mon trips

espers again ;)

The bean

espers last time ;)

ark

ANS

this board doesn't have high enough traffic for trips to be common enough for this
XTRABYTES.

We go in curecoin, it has very low walls

4ChanCoin / WavesPlatform

>Normies

You guys are the fucking normies. The ones so normal you invest in fake money to try to get rich. History is littered with people like you. Unwilling to save and change lifestyles to get rich instead of just doing to the old fashioned FOOLPROOF way, but instead choose to get fucked and lose it all. If you look at it you guys will be the losers in the situation and someone is getting rich off you. Remember this. Please listen...One of the best laws of personal finance is never to make choices where there is even a 1 % chance of failure.

fuck off normie

REEEEEE NORMIE DETECTED

XtraBytes

Lomocoin.

Ready to pump. Only 200 BTC to raise 10x,exactly what those big pump groups does

Quatloo on Bittrex. Start buying boys.

its to be delisted on june 30th

Bitbean

One of the best laws of personal finance is never to make choices where there is even a 1 % chance of failure.
Hahahahaha

watch this

dgb

Hodl that shit. It will moon eventually

Blk xwc Eth.. maybe an outsider like netcoin?

potcoin kek blaize it XD

REROLLING FOR POTCOIN

i will get trips bleep bloop
then we pump POTCOIN
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-POT

QRL

BitBean (BITB).

NMR

Reroll BitBean.

BTC

thiss

lmao have you ever started a business?
you're fucking stupid if you think most people get rich without taking risks

Let's make ANS great again.

>Please listen...One of the best laws of personal finance is never to make choices where there is even a 1 % chance of failure.
you were doing so well until you said this

Join us, soldiers! t.me/pumpsoldiers

Btc

>One of the best laws of personal finance is never to make choices where there is even a 1 % chance of failure.

You were right until this. Playing safe is the first rule to be a poorfag all your life.

Well...

no

Is it worth rewatching Breaking Bad?