CAN'T SMYTE THE BYTE

if you aren't holding DGB then I feel sorry for you but it's probably because it's meant to be for you to broke forever.

dgb has been blessed

Reminder that this coin is literal financial suicide

wot coin are ya bagholding good goy??

ARK, my dood

thats a meme also my good fellow

funny you say that. because dgb's main attraction is speed, but their block time is 15 secs, while ARK's is 8 secs. Our coin is faster, even though speed is not our main priority, unlike yours, my buddy

>tfw I made that thread

hurrrhurr my coin is faster hurrr
all your shitty Ark offers is speed? KEK get in line there's a shit ton of them already it's literally no different than LTC or ETH

while in the other hand DGB continues to have more presentations as it make more connections and more exposure to large companies and interested investors with more merchant providers setting them up on gaming sites for payment acceptance and you're on here promoting your shitty Ark that offers nothing while DGB has other products on top of its coin

pls go apu

Sorry pal, looks like you have bad reading comprehension
> though speed is not our main priority
And as for ARK's main attractions, i posted it right here And btw, on Digibytes twitter, a lot of their retweets are people bragging about speed, almost like speed is something they take pride in the most, kimi

>lower blocktime == better
Know how I know your shitcoin is shit?

Arks main attraction is retards

Ark is a stupid meme but Digibyte doesn't hold a candle to it.

nah faggot, speed is required for larger adoption

You're retarded no it's not

>== instead of /=
thanks for agreeing with me, my friend
Woah there, thats some high level of irony youre spouting there, my dude

And here is evidence of Digibyte taking pride in their
>lightning fast speed
thats almost 2x slower than ARK's

top kek

How does the "passive Income" work?

they take pride on it cause they got more to offer it than just that unlike you're shitcoin KEK if it was just about speed then why is BTC still the king?

APU PLS STOP

trips wins you're a faggot. kys.

>
You know how meme arrows work, friend?

My buddy, you seem to constantly ignore ARK's main attractions here Speed is not our number one priority, yet, it still beats DGB's eventhough they take immense pride it in as illustrated here And also pal, you seem to have forgetten that the only reason BTC is on top was because it was the first gateway crypto currency, and is required in order to buy 95% of coins, the tech itself has been surpassed years ago, yet.

Also, you seem to be unable to tell me what exactly DGB has going for it besides its speed, kimi. Are you going to bring up Digusign, which has nothing to do with the currency itself, and is just a software? Or are you going to bring up Digishield, a tech the coin claims highly of others borrowing, yet, no one seems to mention it outside their site.

Please do tell me how ARK isnt the superior investment?

btw, tell me who are the other developers on your team besides Jared? ARK has all of theirs on the front page, and have a pretty impressive resume for each i might say.

oh look, my autistic friend who is a drone of 9gag cancer is back! Please do tell me le epic proper way XD to use le MEME arrows SO we can Free our selves from cancerous reddit

btw, i have been on Veeky Forums since 2012, so i do believe i have more say on how to use green text, than you, my newfriend.

just hodl dgb and ark, u fucking autistic faggots.

fuck

Fuck off. I've been on \BIZ\ since 2006 so I think I have a little bit more experience than you. You might want to check yourself before you play with the big boys, kiddo.

thats like telling me hold onto a piece of gold and piece of fossilized poo instead of just two pieces of gold.

and because my digi friends are quite slow, i have to spell out that DGB is in fact, the piece of prehistoric poo im talking about

>Veeky Forums
>been around since 2006
>kiddo
In case any newfags dont know, this is where this id has revealed he was a troll and is trying to b8 me.

>Veeky Forums was created in 2014

I've been here since 2001 you fucking newfag