Eth

So we're still holding this, r-right guys?

ETH t-to the m-moon c-cause vitalik s-said so

ETH is the only real long-hold coin.

Gotta have some to move my tokens around.

I'm highly invested in it. Basically went all in. Should be worth around 700 in a year and then I'll cash out.

I'm holding it. Literally don't care about the price. I am buying more

I pray you're right, I'm basically all in as well. Lately been feelin bad though since I got to the party a bit late

Is this because you believe in it as a technology or an asset?

>bought in at 50
>Went from 370 to 300
>mfw

eth and bancor split down the middle

I bought in for 10 at 385 and other than brief rise the next day it's been a rough two weeks. I'm still holding though. If it hits 500 I'll probably cash out my original investment and see what I can do with the gains.

I bought 20000 worth around 180 or so. Mad jelly, I could have had much more than 125 ETH.

That fuckin sucks, bro.
Armchair analysts are predicting drops to 250. Debating whether or not I want to sell my 3

Both. smart contracts as a technology is intriguing. I know it will eventually go higher.

Sell and take profits if you want. I'm looking to be 100% legit with the IRS and not sell it for a year so it's taxed as long term holdings.

When I bought in I told myself if I lost $1000 I'd cash out, but I'm trying to hold.

I damn near pissed myself at work though when I saw the sub-100 drop from all that bullshit last week.

Ditto, this is my first forray into crypto currencies and I'm training my hands to be like iron. Can't say it's been easy though, when ETH hit $400 I knew a dip was coming, should've listened to my gut and sold and bough the dip but instead I just held, been holding since, will continue to hold for the long haul.

I don't give a shit how much this thing wiggles around, let's do this!

Trust me. Nothing feels worse than selling at $400 to buy the dip only to come back later and see $430

so you lost $30 max, big whoop

ETH Will be $1k by October. Screen cap this

Doesn't ETH become less useful for actual usage for people the more expensive it is?

Well it gets more useful for me

Not doing a good job at convincing. So outside of speculation gains it's actually bad to be that expensive, so it's bound to dip back down when actual usage needs to happen or it straight up won't be used for its purpose

We're going sideways/down for awhile, then a slow uptick, then it will break sharply upward. Just my gut, but I think this will take about 6-8 weeks to play out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You retard realize that as soon as the ICO scams collapse, eth will collapse with it.

Even if the coin market cap gained $20,000,000,000 you would only have 80% gains

Risk is not equal to reward here you stupid faggots

Then read ANS whitepaper and if you don't sell all the ETH and buy a lot of ANS you deserve to lose it.

>holding
sold $10 below ATH
haven't held it since
feels good famalam

which all time high?
$12?
$20?
$50?
$90?
$150?
$240?
$400?

Sold yesterday. I'm waiting for this slow correction to play out (expecting sub-250) and then I'll buy back in. I think 500 by end of year is realistic.