This is nmr right now

this is nmr right now

Other urls found in this thread:

grabajavaallstargirls.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah looks like a No Money Return to me

nmr is some club whore in fishnets?

more

god i cant fucking wait till i make enough to go to a brothel in nevada. i want one just like her. at least the body type.
god damn i need to fuck something decent.

who else holding until NMR hits 0.5? LETS GOOOO

pathetic

Kys

the fuck is with this hostility?

>paying for sex
>using a girl with mental-health issues
>3DPD
Dude, come on.

Fair enough, excuse me while I go shred my cock over some anime as well, because that'll put me in a position to judge others.

kys, /a/tustic virgin subhuman

>being a moralfag
you don't belong here normie

I'm glad we're on agreeable terms.

well god forbid if i gotta pay for love from a slam piece. its not like im signing up for the military and killing people overseas that are protecting their land and shit.

>paying for sex
just makes you an autistic man-child, desu

chillax m8

You're on the chosen path to riches and bitches

lol nah
all pussy has a price

Literall kys faggot

>paying for thousand times over gang-banged pussy
>justifying it

well there's certainly a couple of bitches in my path >>>>>

Dude, it's okay, relax. I know you have sexual issues but you can't be taking those out on prostitutes.

>not knowing that pussy is a commodity and nothing more
>wasting time and money on regular basic pussy
>not taking a b line and getting guaranteed pussy for a set price.

>basic pussy
>but dat prostitute pussy gangbang tho
yeah whatever

Fucking whores is quintessential man shit. It's probably the oldest and most universal masculine pastime next warfare. Men who think buying hookers is "wrong" have been brainwashed by modern feminism.

>someone buys me hooker
>respectfully decline
>next morning learn she was gangbanged by 3 people
>o-o-ok

Just like shitting outside.

You literally sound gay

Yeah dude

Look at swashbuckling pirates

You think they wooed women with their charm and good looks? Nah, they fucked mainland whores with their loot money and enjoyed it, and didn't even pay

ive seen shit you wouldnt believe. girls calling their boyfriends who are out of town then an hour later getting tagged teamed in a bathroom by two dudes and gathering a small crowd. girls turning other guys down then immediately fucking a friend of his. girls breaking up with their boyfriends then getting fucked as rebound pussy then calling them back to makeup. I'm glad that im not noticed and short and ugly enough to observe such shit during my 20s when i was social. There are guys right now that had the blessing of getting girls regularly or in relationships but havent seen what ive seen or havent heard what ive heard.

loks like low quality whore

Nothing wrong with taking a nice shit in the woods when you're camping or something.
t. numale who has never hit the brothel after a night out with the lads

>can't get a women so have to pay for some dirty used one
> quintessential man shit
>most universal masculine

the idea of women being pure is such christian cuckery

Yeah, it is. Sometimes you just want to blow off some steam and fuck a hooker. Everyone from politicians, actors, athletes, billionaires etc does it. Also,
>muh used women
Top lel. It's just a wet hole

and here is the feminist or loser justifying for paying to put his miserable penis into some dirty shit

you disgust me

Hed be better on putting that money on a nice looking car and get girls. At least you get two things out of it.

>t. virgin in my new mustang that got a blown kiss and a wink from a hot blonde chick passing the street

>girl that would have sex with you because of your car or you treating her to dinner
>its different than a girl just selling you sex
ok user.

>so have to pay for some dirty used one

I really think anyone who says shit like this unironically has to be a virgin lmao.

>girls are pure and have never had sex

Fucking garbage, deny more

Have some respect to your body

If i had respect for my body i wouldn't be on Veeky Forums

fucking murrican degenerates

>Pay for car. Have something you love to drive. Impress friends and girls

>Pay for girl. Put money into a black void

I bet youre cool amongst your clan if you tell other people that you sexed a whore?
Sadly its not like that in my first world country.

>has weird moral connotations around sex

confirmed virgin lol. There's literally no reason to care unless you put women on a pedestal and think they have to be "pure" or whatever the fuck Veeky Forums tells you about sex

Ignorance is innocence my boy.

kys

>confirmed virgin
kek, believe what you want

i don't really give a fuck where you put your penis

do we have a name on this ?

Looks like she's a former employee of grabajavaallstargirls.com
Google search for pics: Eleni grabajava

One of my many child brides.

Purity is feminine. Women should be pure and pale.

>Eleni grabajava

Kill yourself

How does mr. Attilafx always create these stable fucking pumps? Is he the cryptoking?

kek wrong thread

the fuck is wrong with you Veeky Forums that girl looks 14.
go get laid ffs.

yeah, also my captcha was PING PONG tables

just bought another pair of bags at 370, kill me.

Prostitution was beneficial for the prostitutes themselves.

I'm pretty sure Wild West towns developed because of prostitutes.

Girls really don't care about that. You've been brainwashed by media and advertising. You can have a nice car, but if you're still a fuckwit with poor social skills, they won't care.

The thing is: women are even more brainwashed about it than men. Sure, you still need basic social skills and looks, but it still never hurts. Just like big muscles.

FUCK OFF BACK TO /r9k/

Having a rather good looking car gives you that first impression you need.
I had the mustang literally for 3 days and then that event happened and its literally thanks to the car (im from yuropoor so the car is rather rare and expensive here).
I had looks way before but no one did blatantly smile, send a kiss and wink at me. She was literally a 9.
I probably could have gone and asked for her number. But just like you said, im too much of a pussyfaggot.

Do you think she would even look at me when I would have driven my gay ass peugeot 106?

However, I had the chance and I blew it up. But as we all know: what dips, goes pumps.

>She was literally 9.

MOOOOOOOOOOODS

The only way to fuck hot girls without paying is being Chad, and no one is Chad here.

Zero tits. Try again OP.