Who else has pre ordered MGO on bittrex?

Who else has pre ordered MGO on bittrex?

I have, and also have pre ordered my Lambo.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/mobilego/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut to the chase and prove you're not shilling.

Me testing the Lambo yesterday.

it says wallet offline

You can't. You're bullshiting. If you're saying g you bough-- OHHHHH He bought elsewhere and transferred to Bitter for when it hits, any idea when???

That is a better idea, i have just set a buy order so it instantly buys when it hits, before it moons.

What price should I put in the buy order to make sure I get some ?

coinmarketcap.com/assets/mobilego/

This is the next NMR

when is this getting released on bittrex?

When do we expect it to open on bittrex daddy

Bought at Liqui.io, probably will go live next week on Bittrex

Buy the dip

Why on earth would somebody do this?

they could be buying / selling mobilego on another exchange... this will artificially inflate the prices there as people see this, and think "I can be the FIRST person to exchange to bittrex to sell to these retards XD"
But really they just bought coins at a 50% markup on another exchange
looool, bitches be crafty!

Yeah, but 2BTC for .16 of a MGO coin?

Any screencaps of info when this will finally come to bittrex?

once they see the wallet is no longer offline they can pull their buy orders lol
And they probably made way more than 2 btc off of buying mgo during ICO and inflating the price by doing this anyways

What if they get processed first? I guess somebody might get lucky.

I mean I'm assuming, if the person who is doing this is actually smart, they will monitor to see when the wallet is online. Once it's online it takes like what? At least 20 minutes to transfer coins to an exchange. They have a pretty large window to press the cancel button haha

or maybe they could just be a retard millionaire trying to help an user out?

So, will these be the ETH tokens on Bittrex or the Wave tokens?

ETH

Hold tight, i guess it shouldn't be too long now...

fuck yes :) for once we get in a coin before it has mooned! I can't wait to make heaps of threads to the noobs who didn't do this !

that is my hope as well :)

you can trade it on Waves platform. Might be a good idea to but it before its on Brittex

*buy

BROS if anyone wants some now. I have 250. I can transfer to other wave wallets.

OFFERS

Putting up my Bittrex buy order at 90.010 then.

pretty sure this is gonna 5x once it hits bittrex

Moon confirmed (0.0)

how did u transfer from liqui.io to bittrex with hte offline wallet?

Didn't transfer yet, no rush, liqui.io is fine.

Is there any reason to transfer? Surely whatever the price change is, it'll be reflected on both exchanges.

These low volume exchanges usually have nasty spreads and of course are low volume.

I thought this hit bittrex a few weeks ago? Im holding regardless until this reaches $6

anybody know a timeframe for Rex?

Ah, ok. Thanks.