What would he do if he were born today to a regular, middle class family? Go into the military? Politics...

What would he do if he were born today to a regular, middle class family? Go into the military? Politics? Perhaps go into business, or become a top litigator? Something completely different?

He would spend his days shitposting on /pol/

They were usually lawyers. Whatever gets them to the top of politics. Most politicians today have backgrounds in law.

Probably military on his early years and then get into politics.

He'd be a top lawyer and then go into politics, like he did irl. There'd be no point for him to go military, it's not like he'd win spoils or particular fame. I doubt the average bloke could name more than one currently active general.

Go to business. That's the moden equivalent of conquering new lands for Rome. Then he would use his success and wealth to gain political power.

Mmmh, really made me think...

Politics

Found Facebook.

>this is what Mark Zuckerberg actually believes

kek that's literally the opposite of what he actually did

Romans had no middle class

I feel like he'd try and emulate McArthur or Eisenhower. I see a picture of MacArthur somebody already posted; it's stimulating when intellectual giants get together.

Stuff and nonsense. They had the hereditarily rich, they had the urban "head count" at the bottom, and they had shop owners, craftsmen, small farmers and the like in the middle.

They only had plebians and patricians, a lower and an upper class

Equites werent necessarily partrician but they were never, ever plebs

They were plebs, just wealthy plebs who could afford horse and armour

He went into politics, because that was pretty much all you could if you were born into that top percent of Roman society. It's not like he chose politics over learning to become a blacksmith or some shit lol, he was born into "power"

I didnt think you could be a both a narcissist and an egomaniac at the same time but the jew actually pulled it of

No, they were equites. Read a book some time

What do you think pleb means?

>bouncy castles in space

>I didnt think you could be a both a narcissist and an egomaniac at the same time