Remember me guys?

remember me guys?
Who was the one saying to buy XVG, RDD, TRIG and so on.

Just came in to say to watch XBB.
You can find me on twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/attilafx
cryptosignal.quora.com/
discord.gg/gCVRZeW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats your twitter?

attilafx

Nice, I just got a notification from cryptoping about XBB and your thread is the only one mentioning it right now.

Hey man, how do you know all this stuff?

Threw 1 BTC at this. Let's see how far we go

I was hesitant about your shills at first but I might hop on board this moon journey.

I missed TRIG and that was devasting NOT MISSING AN EASY 100%

Nobody cares about your coins, shill

atiila, are you a friendly whale and not pajeet whale

Looks like a good call, just grabbed some

Is this a pump group?

yes

Source: am in it

I'm in

Dunno but this guy

twitter.com/attilafx

Is pretty spot on when he invests

Put some in this and gonna hold a hour or two and see where it goes

When is start moving again, I'm getting bored of it

This is an anonymous board you complete ass

it's been pumped to 95k before, let's see how this bad boy goes

your shills pay my bills, i'm with u boi

Senpai i will never doubt your words again

>pumped to 95k before
Where?

You fucking tards, it's his faggot pump group dumping their bags. Look at his twitter.

This guy is counting to 5, lets stop him here:

You have something to hide? I don't since there is nothing I do wrong what could get me in trouble.
If you don't agree with my view that's up to you. I don't know you and I don't really care about your investments neither. I just say what I believe is a good opportunity since I see many are being pulled into pump and dumps and lose big time. You can either take it or leave it, it's your money, your decision and your own responsibility.

He called Trig right before a huge pump, that was definitely not him dumping shit.

Well he notified way before the pump started. I guess thats cool.

please help me get out of bancor i beg you

I wonder if all of these people saying they are on board are in his PnD group and just in here trying to hype people up so they can unload their bags on them.

the last time i listened to attilafx i made x5 gains(trig), plus i'm already up 30% putting some in xbb

exactly

this coin has no devs and this is a pnd group. they already dumping now.

So fucking obvious, they're not even hiding it. Have you ever seen someone shill a coin and have all the comments say "Yeah ill get on board"

kys summerfags, your .001 btc isnt going to get you anywhere.

it isn't pumped yet. Wait and see

>the group is 1 day old
>unload bags
>???

And confirmed.

The story about TRIG is indeed interesting. I admit that it was pure luck and didn't expected it to go that high at all.
I bought it way before. Then I bought a bit more the same day when it got pumped. Then I posted here and went out to the postoffice. During the pump I wasn't even home. I am not affiliated with any pump or dump groups.

His forecast always took some time

This way youre an early adopter at least

What made you suggest to buy mooncoin the other day?

cause there is volume in it and it is cheap.

Holy shit, then at the current pace it should be the worst P&D group. Give me a break. Do some TA and as I always say, buy low and sell high. Does it pump? No, it just moves naturally up.

>.00003 increase

>cause there is volume in it and it is cheap.
Are you the person with a few billion moon that keeps setting up buy/sell walls?

Nope but I have pending buy at 2 and 1 sats still

> OP posts at 09:40 about pump
> pump starts at 08:00
> totally legit guys

Is that what you call a pump? When this thing pumps the volume will reach +200 BTC if not twice that

Looking good so far. Slow and steady going upwards before the rocket launch

What makes you interested in xbb? The volume increase but low price since may looks like accumulation?

Mooncoin is stuck for the moment, one person has 200btc that is used for buy/sell walls and completely locks down trading it on bleu. No one knows what hes trying to do.

what's your take on XVG now op,
good to buy now and hold for a few weeks?

Thankyou kind whale 30% is nice. Lets ride this puppy and see how far we get.

Attila makes geniune calls. For fuck sake just check what he said...

he's basically turning into a pump and dump because of this.

He has almost no exposure though

You think Veeky Forums can truly impact a coin like this? When the pump hits it will be in hundreds of BTC.

This coin has barely moved much in the last few days, yes it's slowly gone up a bit, but this is some fucking weird pump if that's what you think it is.

There's only a bot trading it at the moment, 10 or 20 btc could definitely make in moon then slowly unload on the bot.

This is very amusing, I keep dragging the price up using only 50 to 100 xbb, while the bot builds buy walls I can sell into later. It must be set up to try and accumulate the coin without raising the price too much, but if you push it up the bot follows.

Still hasn't popped

it's on 18k should i sell or keep faith?

selling before 40k is retarded. Just check the volume, the ride didnt even start so far.

okay thx

What the fuck is going on

Why is it dropping like hot pockets now?

Long term holders don't know it's going up so sell orders aren't being added.

Popped up to 24k just now, already back to 20k. I can taste anxiety.

bot dumped it from the looks and is rebuying

18k?

Instead of joining pump shill groups like this join a non pump discord where we discuss crypto and Kayee's trades

CryptoSignal blog:
cryptosignal.quora.com/

KayeeCrypto discord:
discord.gg/gCVRZeW

>XBB

Nice. Looks like someone got dumped

It's just the bot, you bait it higher then it dumps and continues accumulating. Eventually it builds a new floor you can sell into.

>RDD
so you scammed everyone huh? a real badge of honour

Zooooom!

I sold at 22k OP.
Thanks for this legit pump. I wish I could go for higher but I lost almost everything (1 btc) on the last scam group and need every penny now.
Wish much mooning for the holders

Will ride your next wave though

>Having hands this weak

he called RDD at 5 sat

I know lad. My arms got crushed and mauled by whales. I need to mend my arms. I have no doubt this will go higher

that was xvg he claims to have called, and he never provided proof either

Can you explain this in more depth to me?

How do we even know its a bot

When should I expect to sell?

Thanks I made 100%money on your call of xvg and vtorrent but I missed LBC selling a day before the gains, hopefully I can make up some losses here sooner than later . With ykur advice.
I thought you weren't going to post anymore ?

Expect 3-4x at least, just look at the last few recently pumped coins.

It trades tiny amounts like 10 or 20 xbb non stop.

It should go to 30k minimum there's only 20 btc in the way for that.

I thought this coin was dead as fuck

So more like 1.5-2x current.

volume increased by a third in the last hour. Is this todays Numeraire?

Depends how Americans react when they wake up. If they see it on the top % change lists they might FOMO and mass buy.

Most of America is already awake

It's almost 8am. What?

>he doesn't know about the first-breakfast cookout we have every morning

What kind of crypto trading neet gets up at 8 am?

>getting up before 12 on a free day

Its like you enjoy wagecucking wake up times

remember to report every shill thread, every begging thread, and every pnd thread

Not to mention it's 5am PST.

okay guys ffs who cares about this things, talk about the topic not this bullshit

Its on the front page of bittrex now kek.

Noice, expect some FOMO pump soon

Stupid cia niggers trying to sell a few BTC at 33999 and 34000. Stop selling at obvious numbers and spread it out. The bot eats it much faster.

anytime now

No, I called XVG at 5 sats, RDD between 13 and 15 sats.

We mooning soon.