If gender isn't a social construct then how come Romance languages have only two languages and some African languages...

If gender isn't a social construct then how come Romance languages have only two languages and some African languages have 30+

If time isn't a social construct then why does Mandarin Chinese only have a present tense and no past tenses or future tenses?

Nigga you mean "two genders" instead of "two languages"?

If science isn't a social construct then explain why chinese and English doctors work so differently

Oh God.

H-he is right.

Pls die of aids.

>african languages
>none of them are written
reliable af mate

There is a reason. Nobody knows it.

>mfw tumblrites unironically equate ancient hindu and tribal african theological constructs and social castes with 21st century made up gender politics bullshit

>Unironically using the word gender in its correct meaning

But trannies are their own caste in Indian societies

I know, I've been there. they beg on the trains. they shake a tambourine in your face and grope you. 0/10 would not recommend. the way it works is that gay men are basically strongly obliged to join the tranny caste. very few of them even bother to shave, they just throw on a sari and some red lipstick and call it a day

I dont even understand this, When you refer to someone as she or he how many of you are referring to their fucking personality?
I was always referring to their genitals.

Michel Foucault was a disgusting human being, inside and out

critical theorists are a bunch of smug edgelords in general. most philosophers are, but those cunts take it to the next level

Died of aids so it's even

This

How often do you see a person's genitals? Or do you usually guess based on assumption?

Are you saying you don't grab someone's genital when you talk to them. Do you even hack through the gate bruh

It's pretty obvious based on the way their body is shaped.

you shouldn't be allowed to be a philosopher if you are gay

How often do you see person's true personality?
3deep5u

If homosexuality isn't natural then why does Russian not have indefinite articles?

If gender exists outside humanity, why does English only have He and She for people, but most other languages assign gendered articles to everything?

Because muh german roots and MUH identity of hating the french

Poland has Six genders, but aren't they just variants of Male and Female?

>most other languages assign gendered articles to everything?

Many languages have no articles at all, and IIRC languages with gender are actually a minority world-wide.

All written in Latin script.

So like 90% of western trannies?

Oooh really?

And what is pic related? Alien stuff?