What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union#World_War_II_.281940.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was French

He was too jealous of the Yanks and Anglos.

>What the fuck was his problem?
Absolutely nothing. De Gaulle was pretty based.

There was no problem
He kept France great for three decades longer than otherwise, a strong and independent France that kept its rightful role as a great power. Gaullism did nothing wrong.
Fuck Pompidou for turning Europe into an Anglo colony though, by letting the British in. Ruined Gaullism, ruined France, ruined Europe.

Fasicsm was unacceptable and the bounty of france's colonies shouldn't fall to a regime that unironically tried to push "Labour, family, fatherland" on a nation founded on "Liberty, equality, fraternity"

Being too based for anglo-american powers that threatened France.

Its the British who are jealous of France, not the other way around

That's a blessing, Nigel

He wasn't a real man.
The Germans brutally emasculated him.
And everything he did after that emasculation event was in an effort to get his masculinity back.

He did not succeed.
He did a little bitch.

t. nigel

How did the Germans emasculate him?
He beat the Germans

I like you, guys

But no one cares about the french

Except the anglos

People dont even joke about the french anymore, people just flat out ignore them

Anne de Gaulle was the youngest daughter of General Charles de Gaulle and his wife, Yvonne. She was born in Trier, Germany, where her father was stationed with the Army of Occupation in the Rhineland.

She was born with Down syndrome and lived with her family until her death. There was one sacred rule in the de Gaulle household: Anne was never to be made to feel different or less than anyone else. De Gaulle's relatives all testified that the General, who was normally undemonstrative in his affections for his family, was more open and extroverted with Anne. He would entertain her with songs, dances, pantomimes, and would act like a child himself for her joy.one Colombey resident recalled how he used to walk with her hand-in-hand around the property, caressing her and talking quietly about the things she understood. She was, he said simply, “My joy”. As de Gaulle said, “She helped me overcome the failures in all men, and to look beyond them.”

Anne died of pneumonia on 6 February 1948, aged 20, at Colombey-les-Deux-Églises. Upon her death, her father said: "Now, she's like the others."

On 22 August 1962, Charles de Gaulle was the victim of an attempted assassination at Petit-Clamart. He later said that the potentially fatal bullet had been stopped by the frame of the photograph of Anne that he always carried with him, placed this particular day on the rear shelf of his car. When he died in 1970, he was buried in the cemetery of Colombey beside his beloved daughter.

Throughout her entire life, she could only utter one word:'Papa'

Wtf I love France now

he was a good man

>Be after the war
>De Gaulle finds out about the Action T4 program

No wonder he wanted a French Judge at Nuremberg.

Nigel is a Huguenot, aka gud french
Simply isn't true lad, France occupies a legitimizing role in the mind of the Anglo, considered the most formidable modern civilization and yet we've managed to relentlessly eclipse them in every conceivable way.
De Gaulle honestly wouldn't even arouse name recognition in England.

Pretty sure that wanting US occupation forces to leave France wasnt about jealousy or hatred

How do you think Washington would have reacted if the French had decided to install military bases in the 13 colonies after having liberated them from Britain?
Exactly the same way

he was a C*ck who agreed to the Franco-British Union. so close to reclaiming our rightful land...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union#World_War_II_.281940.29

Fuck

I would let De Gaulle fuck me

Not on Veeky Forums
Have you seen the British, and their seething hatred for the French whenever they get brought up?

France is better than every way than England, France represents civilization, elegance, taste, power, culture, the height of everything that a nation should strive for.
What is England?
A pathetic shithole which clutches desperately for some form of continued power by being slaves to the Americans
The only real pity is that the Americans continue to humor them.

>Have you seen the LARPers and their seething hatred for the French whenever they get brought up?

>De Gaulle
that's not him, faggot

Well, you managed to make me cry, so good job, I suppose.

>t.

I can understand why Americans and Brits hate de Gaulle, but he really did what was needed for his country. Even if you think he's an arrogant asshole, I really can't understand how anyone could hate someone that dedicated to his country.

He was too much perfect for us.

We failed him.

Commie-freemason cuck

Fuck him

May God burn him in hell and burn everyone of his descents

Vichy France was the best France since the 18th century.

What a nice man. However, he sided with perfidious Albion and they soon turned on their allies after abandoning them at Dunkirk.

At the same time he overthrew the soverign french government at the hands of his masters Albion and the USA.

Nice guy, did his best to make up for his crime. Clearly knew he fucked up based on the thigns he said after the war.

explains why he loved france

De Gaulle had a hard life

everything about your post is wrong, and misleading

>Anne suffered traumatic birth injuries on top of her Down Syndrome, leaving her physically lame. It was De Gaulle who was the one who taught her to walk after the doctors suggested she would never be able to.

>anglo shits will make fun of this

Anglos prefer to hide their disabled children then to embrace them with unconditional love.An act not even the Germans did.

The Hohenzollern's had a Down's child, whom they protected from the fucking Nazis. She did go to a special school for her education, but she lived a long life in their care and was not institutionalized.

Anglo's are the true menace of Europe.

Literally the last western european leader that weren't a puppet to the eternal yankee

Algeria fucking shits

He had very different Oppinions than many other people about what was best for France. He also pissed of Anglos for being purposefully resistant to there influence

;___;

He completely betrayed the French in Algeria and almost lost Paris to commies

yeah I bet they sure did wish they could have their entire country occupied by the germans in a matter of weeks.

Does it burn when you have to type english to be understood on the internet?

Terribly, yes, but I'm a Dane, so whatever.

The British just wish they had something work occupying

Why are people always so angry about losing Algeria?

Do you really want 30 million - actually it looks like 40 million now - Algerians as part of your nation?

People complain enough about having a million Algerians in France not to mention having to deal with a near majority of them.

Burning Danes?

I'm getting a spate of nostalgia lads.

>Why are people always so angry about losing Algeria?

Reading comprehension user look at my post again

>He completely betrayed the French in Algeria
> the French in Algeria

He mislead the Pied-Noirs with double speak and then was barley prepared to handle their exodus and reintegration

>I'm a Dane
You know you guys are pretty fucking guilty in the cultivation of the Anglo menace and your scandi buddies failed to rein in the monster they created.

It was always going to be messy, bringing 1,000,000 people out of a country in the middle of a civil war isn't easy, and de Gaulle's switch in his positions was necessary. Nobody wants 40,000,000 Algerians in France which is what holding onto Algeria would have required.

>its not perfidious to deceive your own people and flip flop when it suits your political interests as long as you aren't British

Yeah why allocate more funds to settling them and tell them before hand rather than just throw it on them so they cant respond.

Take a look at decolonisation elsewhere it didn't have to be this bad

Who else had to deal with bringing seven digit figures out of a country? The only one I can think of is the Portuguese Empire and that was almost exactly the same as the French. There are certainly worse cases for whites, such as former Rhodesia.

Firstly it was closer to 800K than 1000000.

>Who else had to deal with bringing seven digit figures out of a country?

The British with

Honk Kong - 250,000 - 1,000,000

British India 100K-200K (and that is just white people not including Indians who also left)

And a large amount of whites after the end of White rule in South Africa.

All instances with much more difficult logistical issues.

Meanwhile with CDG

>Many Pieds-Noirs left only with what they could carry in a suitcase.[5][30] Adding to the confusion, the de Gaulle government ordered the French Navy not to help with transportation of French citizens.[19] By September 1962, cities such as Oran, Bône, and Sidi Bel Abbès were half-empty. All administration-, police-, school-, justice-, and commercial activities stopped within three months after many Pieds-Noirs were told to choose either "la valise ou le cercueil" (the suitcase or the coffin).[26]

It was chaotic and rushed rather than an orderly and staged process like we see in British examples.

This.

De Gaulle took up the strongman role for France, perhaps clinging a bit too much on past glories but France really needed someone who did not simply bow his head to Washington and London. His hardass attitude reflects that.

You can be strong man for France without fracturing the united front against the USSR and allowing the domestic situation to get so bad you have to flee the country and bargain with the military to get it to support you.

He was a great leader but acting as if he didnt make serious mistakes or do wrong is just wrong.

Aww man. ;_;

I'm not sure what to make of this.

Nice arguments
Oh wait...

Not even the French respect this

Charlie Hebdo deserved every moment of misery.

what the fuck are you sure that wasn't just a meme about Le Pen

>charlie hebdo
who's laughing now huh

Imagine being such an insufferable cunt that your own people think you're a dickhead.

Imagine being such an insufferable cunt that when you're in a room with the other leaders and Winston Churchill is there stinking of liquor and slurring his words; they actually enjoy his company more.

>A pathetic shithole which clutches desperately for some form of continued power by being slaves to the Americans

Replace "Americans" with "Germans and you've just described the French.

French ancestors would be spinning in their fucking graves if they saw the absolute state of France today.

Honestly I think he was pretty fucking based. He genuinely cared about his country and his people. He didn't take shit from anyone.
And this
Just shows that he had real compassion behind his brash persona.

Did you guys know that Alexander the Great had a retarded half-brother that he took everywhere with him and was super nice to? That gives me similar feels.

do I need an argument to say the sky is blue?

lel, you fucking nerd

>hozenhollorns
>good
Pick one kiddo

>look mum don't you see now that Anglo was a rapist and not my boyfriend

i don't need an argument to say your tranny mom sleeps with every male on the block

Only Willy and his son were batshit insane. The rest were good people, Especially Louis Ferdinand, who was well travelled, educated as an electrical engineer, friends with Roosevelt, and an anti-nazi who spent the last years of the war in Dachau.

He would have made a good Kaiser.

250,000-1,000,000 over the course of well more than a decade

A small number of British Indians

South Africa wasn't in the middle of a civil war

None are really comparable to Algeria

France isn't a slave to the Germans, she's just waiting for the inevitable German collapse from having a 1.4 TFR

Then it'll be just like the days of Napoleon again

>she's just waiting for the inevitable German collapse
Germany is collapsing right the fuck now, but you frogs are too busy slurping that Kraut cock to notice.

>Blaming Willy III for Falkenhayn's fuckup

>right wingers agreeing with Islamist terrorists
Of fucking coz. The only difference is you people are too squeamish to pull the trigger

>only rightwingers agree that you shouldn't make fun of someone with downs syndrome regardless of politics

You're right, but I doubt that was the point you were trying to make.

The french nation predates the revolution that tried to wipe out it's past.

>deserting oaths
>making the church's land's theirs
>adopting Protestantism
>willy II's behaviour excusable at all
>genociding poles and Jews
>ordering the killing of Catholics when you're a bloody holy order
>portioning the kingdom that saved you from aggression
Need I go on

>None are really comparable to Algeria

Read my post that's the entire point

"It [France in Algeria] was chaotic and rushed rather than an orderly and staged process like we see in British examples."

The Brits knew that a mass exodus would be disastrous so they did it over time. France did not have to leave Algeria in 2 years - the nationalists there had not won a military victory if Degaul had a heart for the French there it would have been all to easy to increase the military presence and have an orderly hand over instead of the chaotic and brutal mess caused by his literal duplicity.

well that's just you speaking to your tosser ways

no less is expected

;_;

Vive le Québec libre