FUCK YOU ARK

FUCK YOU YOU USELESS OF PIECE OF SHIT COIN ARK! THERES LITERALLY NO REAL WORLD POINT TO YOUR SHIT! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU SUCKER ANYONE INTO FUNDING YOUR PONZI SPACE SHIP! I HOPE YOUR COMPANY GOES BANKRUPT!

Other urls found in this thread:

theblocknet.slack.com
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/6iqixy/ark_vision_by_grexx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally buying more now as we speak

agree

Well somebody just lost 10% of their portfolio

Posting in malarkist thread

ecks dee
how's that ETH treating you?

>THERES LITERALLY NO REAL WORLD POINT TO YOUR SHIT!
>is going to make cards to convert any crypto into fiat in 6 seconds that you can buy groceries or whatever with

What is the point of posting the same thread over and over anyway?

and fuck siacoin too
amirite guys

Pic related?

I'm up 140% and this shit hasn't even begun to moon + I'm earning more ARK weekly just from using the wallet. So comfy.

This

Cheap Ark is a blessing

should've held since 300ish

Bagholders.

This is what you get for buying into an overhyped product that's 2+ years behind in development to competing products.

Bravo anons

>Bagholders
even if bought at ATH, daytrading ARK can cover one's losses as long as user puts in the time

Sounds like hating on google in 1997 because it was way behind AltaVista

Nah not quite considering ARK is not changing their gameplan in relation to competitors (like Google did) and is literally naming products based off competitors' names

***HINT: SmartBridge vs XBridge

What is with the blocknet shilling?

Ark is a more attractive product. No one wants to use some nerd shit called Blocknet, especially since the endgoal here is mass adoption.

>the day when Vaporware is more attractive than a working product

Good luck with that my dude, let them emotions take your investor senses

ARK is long term like ETH, why do people on BIZ only want profit overnight? In 6 months ARK will be 10$+ and i'll be laughing my ass off to all you idiots who sold below 1$. This is not mentioning when its $100+ in a few years btw

Link me to the blocknet whitepaper and dev bios

Oh wait you cant

theblocknet.slack.com

atcsecure lead dev

synechist core dev team and PR

Circa 2014 startup utilizes development contracting as needed.

Whitepaper recently put in the works and to be released soon for you fools who think "crypto quotas" mean a better product.

Thanks for challenging me user

Yeah it's rewarding to do solid research.

Three years on and still no whitepaper. B-but it's coming soon hahahaha

Anyone still believing in BLOCK is literally deluded.

>Tfw I'm not a tiny brainlet fanboy & have been making nice gains off of both of them over the last couple of months

?

Anyone who follows cryptos knows what said crypto is working on

Like i said you're part of the quota group. It's ok if you accidentally filled your bags with a startup that's 2+ years behind in development.

Try the shit for yourself user, I've tested Blocknet's dex and it works.. I don't know what else to say

I hope it stays like this, or even better, dips until I can buy some more next month.

The market is going to pump HARD after this dip/mini-crash. You might not have time to load up next month

Hype man 101 here

I do agree tho buying low like says

There's always money to be made anons

Monochrome guy

Do you still hold those 150m beans?

I've never held any beans.

oh. Some fag told me you hold 150m beans

or maybe you're just lying kek

Lying fucking kike!

This, I bought into ark at 35k and have range traded it to the point that my cost basis is now something like 21k.

I like this biz alot more than "Wow I just made 2000% in a day buying random shitcoins" biz.

Imagine if you put that effort into something other than wasting your time salvaging losses

Kek. I don't know anything about beans other than its pump & dump shitcoin. The memes are pretty funny though.

The only shitcoin that I've fallen for early on when I started actively trading was piece of shit wallet because I was greedy and didn't sell at the top.

>piece of shit wallet
wat?

Fucking arkies make me sick. You make Veeky Forums look even worse than normal

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/6iqixy/ark_vision_by_grexx/