Long the bang

the state of Veeky Forums is pathetic right now. lots of /pol/tards blaming the jews. it's sad they probably will sell now and never experience the mana from heaven when BNT is 50$+. they fail to see that this dip has mostly to do with ETH correcting and currently being in a dip. the good news is, ETH is behaving nicely, like it has ever done, and will break upwards, give it a week or two.

calm the fuck down and BTFD.

They still scammed everyone who entered via bitcoin suisse, rekt/10

When should I buy in, anyways?

>who pays 100$ boarding fee
deserves to get rekt by the greed. same people buy CFI at 1500

now, obviously. if it dips more, buy more.

> coping this hard

sure OP, youll get your gains
everything is fine OP, dont worry

Is Coinbase going to reimburse bancor holders when this things drops past .01ETH?

Bought another 5k

Bollinger bands look like their about to tighten up and there was just a massive spike in volume. Could this be the moment?

can anyone confirm this?

Ignore that whole thread. It's all to shill the pump group scam.

>being this new
holy shit this is your first dip, right? to think I have to cope because a position goes down 25%. I have spent weeks with no sleep because I had overleveraged longs on ETH/BTC.

stay poor.

Cope more, stinky kike.
/pol/ is ALWAYS right.

lol enjoy your jew shekels

I think it was pretty epic. Joined the Telegram as well, I will report to you guys how it went. I am ready to risk some money.

kill yourself

Just bought 4k more.
This really isn't a coin to flip but a long term hodl.

you have to go back.

pathetic, like I said.

this board needs a purge.

what will be your strategy? put in your bnt into someearly projects on the platform to gain more bnt? Ill try to find the most promising "shitcoins" on the platform and put some bnt into them. Easy interest on interest and hopefully eth will grow to make it the gains of another dimension.

>“We are beginning to explore the possibility of issuing a VC Token for our diverse network of investors, entrepreneurs, local and global businesses. We’d like for this to be a Smart Token, so it can benefit from continuous liquidity from day 1. We look forward to a long collaboration with the Bancor team on this project, and are excited for what BNT has in store.” Said Mr. Draper, Managing Partner of Draper Associates.

Nobancs will be on suicide watch when tokens like these traded among future billion-dollar Sillicon Valley startups and venture capital firms and those VC tokens hold BNT in reserve.

Screencap this.

Notice how criticizing Bancor has progressively turned into being an "antisemite"?
Same old tactics.
You bancor shills are the scum of this board.

My strategy will be to hold enough bancs for a position on the Board of Directors at the Bancor HQ in Tel Aviv, executing the next plan to secure myself at the top of the financial hierarchy. I realise I'm completely selling myself out to the globalists right now but I'm not afraid to admit my greed.

I will probably wait for serious projects to put some BNT into.

Bancor sinking like a lead balloon straight to the bottom of the sea. It is a shitcoin with no use.

notice how most criticism of bancor is about jews? look at and

>eth didn't 10x two weeks after its ico, its a shitcoin with no use!!!
-you, three years ago

The bancor to eth exchange rate has tanked too.

true, because alts usually dip more than ETH and BTC, and ETH more than BTC during corrections. it's normal. people want fiat.

jew bashing is funny and to be honest they have acted very jewishly so far so they kinda deserve it. i say this while holding a big bnt position.

right now the project is still in its infancy, no other smart tokens, can't create tokens, can't buy using anything other than eth, but later on there'll be a lot of coins in this and they will all benefit bnt. you'll also be able to buy in with fiat, and some coins will hold fiat in reserve. it's a big project and will be worth big money, but that's later. right now bancor gets a kicking for being the biggest ico ever and having autistic jew devs. 6 months and i expect great things to start emerging.

also it goes without saying most people are dumb, people are selling on exchange right now for less than they can get on contract. it will take some time for people to even understand what bancor is, god knows 90% of people on the internet can't even use google properly.

yes, I agree. the jew memes are funny, but remember, this is a board that memed many to buy DGB and even ANS, so it can also meme people to sell BNT, which they really should not do at these prices. even if they have to hold 6 months, what can be easier to make money. it literally is called investing.