How can I subtly imply that i'm Jewish during interviews without actually lying or arousing enough suspicion that they...

How can I subtly imply that i'm Jewish during interviews without actually lying or arousing enough suspicion that they actually check on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xstSp2U5C3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol wtf. are you considering pretending to be jewish?

Use yiddish slang, boychik.

What the fuck do you think?

is that a reusable popsicle?

Tell them you made a lot of cash last year's shemita. And say Oy Vey sometimes but don't overdo it you filthy goyim.

Star of David accessory, like a necklace or bracelet or on the watch or something

Also use yiddish

Mention your bar mitzvah

Or make a nearby goy invest in your totally legit ICO

Are you trying to get a job as an accountant? Because if not, I know a lot of people who wouldn't hire you for coming off jewy.

>Star of David accessory, like a necklace or bracelet or on the watch or something
I guess ill look into that. the $10 chinese jewlry outlets sell a lot of religious symbols, i doubt they even understand them.
>mention bar mitzvah
i'd rather avoid flat out lying in case they have proper vetting procedures.
I majored in finance, graduated a few months ago.

In addittion to this. Also say it wasn't fair that Adam Sandler was chosen as the world's worst actor because he has potential.

Here's a good guide you can use: youtu.be/xstSp2U5C3k

In all seriousness though... they will find out one way or another because jews live in pretty closed groups. You're better off riding on merits and #IStandWithMyGreatestAlly. It's the best you can go with. Don't fuck powerful people over.

Very easy is my friend. Show them your crypto currency

this brings me back, when the original devs hadn't been replaced by SJWs and women

Yeah shit wen't pretty downhill for blizz after that.

You can't pretend to be Jewish, they'll find out one way or another.

You CAN say you have Jewish heritage though. Massive bonus in the finance world and no need to pretend you're practicing. Win win.

brb putting my whole portfolio on eth bnt and nmr

find jewish holiday closest to your proposed start date, then mention in the interview that you "should I be chosen for this position, I'd just like you to know I will need these x days off despite being within my start window, as I have an important family event planned, I hope you understand" or some shit like that.

What do you look like? Some Anglos, Germanics, etc can naturally pull off the Ashkenazi look. Hazel-blue/green contacts if your eyes aren't already that color. Dye your hair slightly blonde, shave back your temples to get that Jewish receding hairline. If your hair is straight, scratch your hair a lot the night before the interview to get that wax building and then wrap a blanket around it to keep it messy and pseudo-curly. Smile a lot, talk every so slightly effeminately but as if with authority, confidence is very important for looking Jewish. Drop the occasional "Oy" (but don't go full "Oy vey" that's pushing your luck).

it's really easy
you just need a Jewish last name

Are there Asian Jews? It seems quite fitting

> shave back your temples
Fucking Kek

Wear a yarmulke, if you don't have one a doily would work in a pinch, or you could make one out of an old mousepad.

talk about shekels exclusively.
ignore non shekel related questions.
draw a tattoo on your arm and make a sloppy attempt at concealing it.
ask to take the Sabbath off

If there's candy on the desk you could ask if it's kosher.

Gas yourself with Ether

>2602546

>Are you trying to get a job as an accountant? Because if not, I know a lot of people who wouldn't hire you for coming off jewy.

CPA here. We dont hire Jews at my firm. Everyone is well aware of what would happen if a Jew were ever to be hired and work his way up into a position where he could make decisions about hiring and firing.

Stop mid-interview, turn your head searching for something and mutter 'did I hear a shekel dropping'?

I wish companies adopted a similar attitude towards chinese in Sydney

A lot of second generation mainlander Chinese are just now getting into hiring positions and its really obvious whats happening with entry level hiring in medium and larger size companies

Are there more chinks than pajeets in Sidney?

you win

Indians don't come close.
pic related was 2011, i'd say the amount of chinese in sydney since then has at least doubled, and since the 2000s at most its been almost exclusively mainlander.

Even back in 2011 only 57% of sydney residents were Australian born.

tattoo a barcode on your arm, wear a short sleeve shirt to your interview

Easy done

just convert

>he thinks a job interview is like a college application

Also, kill all kikes

>just convert
First generation converts aren't considered Jewish for instances like this.
Or so i've been told.

Mutilate your genitals, find a bee and have it sting your nose, eat a baby for breakfast that morning and pray to Moloch for good luck.

My fathers side of the family (his mom and extended family) all treated me and my mom like shit, like goyim.

If you dont have any on your moms side, true jews will see you for what you are. Ivanka Trump for instance will always be a goy, even if she , children too