Hello... and welcome to The History of Rome

Hello... and welcome to The History of Rome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ItwGz43a_ak
youtu.be/v9arM_agKFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

comfy

AGEEN AND AGEEN AND AGEEN

Anyone got a link to episode 28 of The History of Byzantium? I'm happy to donate, but I'm not signing up to his website just to buy a paywalled episode.

Anyone fucking hate the revolutions podcast? I can't stand it

Hi, and welcome to a history of China.

>all the good and extensive history podcasts are narrated by people with dumb accents, like american and chinese
Why must we suffer, Veeky Forums?

>American
How can you have an issue with the most clear of clear accents?

Its definitely not as clear as a british accent.

What the hell is a British accent?

Y'all níggas want some history of Rome?

youtu.be/ItwGz43a_ak

I like revolutions
Esp Simón Bolivár

You got links to that?
U dum fuk gook

>tfw Diocletian

it all returns to nothing...

>youtu.be/v9arM_agKFA
Have a sample

>Can't google something
>Calls somebody else dumb

I thought it was better than History of Rome. Especially South America and England. Having said that, if he was doing Rome with this experience under his belt it would probably better [not that it is 'bad' in any way]

I love it personally. I thought the English Revolution was kind of boring and the American Revolution was at points too because the Revolutionary War isn't particularly interesting. But everything else is great.

God she sounds like a stuck up twat

Just finished History of Rome today and up to date on the History of Byzantium. Other then the History of China, anyone have any other recommendations?

received pronunciation

Which revolutions would be fun for him to cover?

I love it. He got a bit preachy in the Haitian revolution episodes, but it's still very informative. Looking forward to the July Revolution he's doing now.

Received Pronunciation was a scam to make poor people sound posh.

There is The History of China podcast who jumps a bit instead of going chronological, and When diplomacy fails aswell The History network but it can be a bit boring thanks to the narration but it has a wide scope of things. Others worth mentioning is The Civil war 1861-1865 and The Ottoman History podcast.

Also about to dive inn on The History of Germany but dunno much about that part from it's partnered with AGORA wich incidently China History podcast is a part of.

why?