These people did nothing wrong

These people did nothing wrong.

3/4 ain't bad.

wish I had pics of the other 3 to complete the set

>“We wish an order of things where all low and cruel passions are enchained by the laws, all beneficent and generous feelings awakened; where ambition is the desire to deserve glory and to be useful to one’s country; where distinctions arise only from equality itself; where the citizen is subject to the magistrate, the magistrate to the people, the people to justice; where the country secures the welfare of each individual, and each individual proudly enjoys the prosperity and glory of his country; where all minds are enlarged by the constant interchange of republican sentiments and by the need of earning the respect of a great people; where industry is an adornment to the liberty that ennobles it, and commerce the source of public wealth, not simply of monstrous riches for a few families.

>“We wish to substitute in our country morality for egotism, probity for a mere sense of honor, principle for habit, duty for etiquette, the empire of reason for the tyranny of custom, contempt for vice for contempt for misfortune, pride for insolence, large-mindedness for vanity, the love of glory for the love of money, good men for good company, merit for intrigue, talent for conceit, truth for show, the charm of happiness for the tedium of pleasure, the grandeur of man for the triviality of grand society, a people magnanimous, powerful and happy for a people lovable, frivolous and wretched—that is to say, all the virtues and miracles of the Republic for all the vices and puerilities of the monarchy.

>“We wish in a word to fulfil the course of nature, to accomplish the destiny of mankind, to make good the promises of philosophy, to absolve Providence from the long reign of tyranny and crime. May France, illustrious formerly among peoples of slaves, eclipse the glory of all free peoples that have existed, become the model to the nations, the terror of oppressors, the consolation of the oppressed, the ornament of the universe; and in sealing our work with our blood may we ourselves see at least the dawn of universal felicity gleam before us! That is our ambition. That is our aim.”

user.. They all did things wrong.

They eventually lost or had their work destroyed, so no.

Not all of them.

You stole my 88 you nigger

>what if muh hitler dindu nuffin
what if you were retarded user?

How can that possibly be true? Half of them did what they did because of the other half.

But Hitler lost, surely that must be something he did wrong.

>what if all evidence was false
>what if i was smart enough to save this image as a png?

Robespierre and Lenin are p cool but I wouldn't put them on the same spectrum as Mussolini and Hitler

Are people numb to genocide now? Why isn't genocide seen as bad or wrong now? Have I or has everyone else gone insane?

>Hitler
>Start a massive front against the Soviets while fighting in the west
>Constantly undermined his generals that knew better than him
>Insisted on spending resources on wasteful projects like superweapons while he was blockaded
>He didn't do anything wrong
What did he mean by this?

have you forgotten?

I wish all those things too. But I'm not a retarded fanatic who thinks that those things can be successfully imposed on a society by force and murder.

What are you talking about Hitler did do something wrong.

He didn't finish

>""final" "solution""
Good one, Adolf!