Pump & dump groups

Just your daily reminder that you can expect to have your money taken from you very quickly when you get involved in these grups.

They're all run by poor Indians who have no idea what they're doing really, just buying dirt cheap coin, pumping it, selling it to you.

There are no groups for "real whales". If you can't understand this, you shouldn't be trading.

You assholes who read about this whole thing in the papers over the last week, you're going to lose your money.

For the love of kek, please sticky this mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/pumpsoldiers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually make money off these though, trick is just not to be the last guy holding the bag

one day you'll just lose it all to them

i dont bet my whole stack, that's full on retardation

Come to our small (yet) community and you will see that everyone is equal
t.me/pumpsoldiers

So can you join on of those and just short when they say to pump?

they've already loaded up on the coin, you're buying their bags, idiot

How are they able to do it?

So then they dump and price goes down and i win..?

they buy cheap coins, drive the price up, show a reasonable volume, idiots and new coiners join in when told, the price goes up again, they dump, you're left holding bags of worthless coins.

I am too.
Betting my full stack next "pump".

I thank pajeet for organizing them, being able to gather so 10,000 retards for his group is a special feat
The guy who runs pump notifier probably has a million+ usd by now

They don't go for high volume coins that you can short

buy esp

buddy

must be nice being a sub-human with no conscious in the age of the Internet

no more imoral than the current financial system to be honest. Just a lot quicker and you don't need as much capital to do it

>There are no groups for "real whales"

Untrue, I'm in such a group. You have to pay about $25,000 to buy in, and it's invite only.

But wouldn't it be possible to take advantage of all the retards but using a bot who will buy the bag at the beginning of the pump like the other scammed but let go of them quicker than everyone?

sure, let me fedex that $25k to you now so I can join your 100% real group

FFS, why bother, just don't fall for the scam

There are real groups, if you have no idea what you're talking about you should probably keep quiet. I'm not saying 90% of groups aren't scams, but you've obviously not been in crypto enough to know what's legit or not.

I'm part of two pretty whaley groups personally. One particular group I'm in has been around since the early LTC/namecoin days. In fact, we were the ones who pumped those and actually created the market on btc-e, and many of our OG members were some of the original whales pumping BTC in the early days when it was easily pumpable. If you have ever heard of the guy "Fontas" from btc-e, you should know what I'm talking about. Look him up one twitter, he runs one of the most successful group and it has a 2 or 10 BTC buy-in depending on what tier you want.

well because if you're faster than the rest of the scammed you stop being a scammed to become a scammer

Making English the national language of India was a mistake. I blame the British Empire for these pnd scams.

if english colonialism had never happened in india would be a super power long before the US
even now it is becoming to over take the US in its economy

Shhh