What is this pice of shit doing? Why wont it rise?

What is this pice of shit doing? Why wont it rise?

Is it true that it cant go that high because of market cap? Got memed AGAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

obelisk.tech/#about
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meme coin for teenage miners.

because dropbox and g-drive are free and fine. the only people who will use SIA are people who peddle CP. kys.

chill, it always crashes on weekends

Dropbox and google drive is aimed to grandparents storing photos of their grandchildren
Sia is aimed to big enterprises looking for a safe place to store their files

its crashing because Veeky Forums shills every coin to its destruction even the good ones, like this and DGB

why are they good other than you got in late and bought them high and now you have to sell them higher?

obelisk.tech/#about

this. is the end.

OBELISK SC1 MINER
TECH DETAILS
ESTIMATED HASHRATE: 100 GH/s
NETWORK HASHRATE: 1,000,000 GH/s
BLOCK REWARD: 20M SC/DAY
MONTHLY REVENUE: 60,000 SC*
PRICE: $2499
*estimated figure on June 2018 with 10,000 Obelisk units sold

so basically rich people will get rich.
and poor like me... will lose another coin to mine.

>20M SC/DAY
What the fuck. The value of this coin will plummet so hard.

how is this fucking miner not gonna tank the price?
and why are they selling them in bitcoin and not sia?

are they fucking us all over right now?

>20M SC/DAY

lmao I'm glad I got out in time

well i hate them.... asics are cancer.

other companies will start making even faster ones..... and there will be race.....
and just like "usb" bitcoin miners..... it will turn into useless shit probably quite fast too.

sad news =(

well yeah. at current moment 100gh/s
is 11,303 coins per day. per unit.

such numbers of coins will crash price a lot.

did you read their rationale ?

if they stick to gpu mining the network will never be truly secure because miners just hop between what's most profitable and the hash rate is never stable

>Sia is aimed to big enterprises looking for a safe place to store their files
They keep it on their own storage. They dont place important shit in the hands of another company, even less on random faggots that keep cp of other people and get fbi'd

i don't care about their "rationale".

You're thinking of stroj, sia is for pedos and drug lords.

Currently there are over 26 millions new coins released per day, i think the new asics miners will not make a drastic change due to the increased difficulty

Nice but a company needs to store backups elsewhere as a safety measure and sia provides a cheap and decentralized storage just for that

love the idiots who have no idea how mining works thinking asics gonna crash the price. just get out. sia is too smart of a coin for you dummies.

Nah, most people understand, and while it's great for cloud storage, it's terrible coin holders.