Electrical engineering student taking Intro to sociology course

Electrical engineering student taking Intro to sociology course.

Are they trying to brainwash me ?

Everyone, who claims to change society claims to change it for the better.

Even Hitler did.

idk anything about history/sociology/any bullshit field that claims to be "science" pls elaborate on why Frankfurt school is just evil jewish trash

ditch sociology and get at least history or philosophy. The main reason to study humanities nowadays is to not fall into the stem trap and tell everyone that humanities are useless.
Yes, you won't get a job as ahistorian unless you're loaded, lucky or family that gets you a post a good university.

t. history and software major.

but is Frankfurt school bullshit or what ?

i cant directly ask my proffesor because he is a left wing faggot and if i ever say the word jew he will not pass me

Care to remind me, where did I claimed that sociology is "just evil jewish trash"?

you didnt but /pol/ told me so i believe them

>so i believe them

Sounds like you should stick to ponies and leave these issues to adults.

/pol/ never lied me about the jews m9

so you gon tell me why frankfurt school wasnt a jew conspiracy or not ?

it's an attempt to create a framework for changing society for the better, with varying degrees of success and validity depending on the theory and relevant theorist.

Like all theories within humanities and social science, it can be used to possibly shed light on an issue, but will not provide a sufficient answer in an of itself.

No. I'd rather say it's a tautology, all movements want to or claim to want to change society for the better.
Also, the comparison is fucking retarded, your course is shit.

They really should isolate STEM from regular college courses that are loaded with inane garbage.

That's not how it works, silly. You need to form an argument, if you want it debunked.

"My fellow bronies told me and my fellow bronies won't lie" is not an argument

why are you responding to his blatant bait?

The argument is that Frankfurt school was a jew conspiracy to destroy western civilization.

> Implying Chicago School isn't also subjective
> Implying objectivity exists within the social sciences

> everything that disagrees with my hugbox world view is a conspiracy to undermine muh heritage

Not him but a claim is not an argument.
I'm not sure if your thread is honest and you're kind of retarded, or if you're a /pol/tard falseflagging to spread your "academia brainwash people" narrative.

Jews are evil everyone knows that I dont even need to falseflag in order to make everyone think what they alredy know

That answers my question I guess.

Found the nose

>that font
Doomed tbqhwyf

see

Free Palestine

We are educating you to pay your taxes so we can change society for the better with your money, and to comply with and vote for progressive governments, you fucking white middle class cis scum!

>study stem
>work hard
>keep up to speed on the basics of &humanities
>don't argue about irrelevant things

It's as easy as that
Let the &humanities people whine about God or social justice all they like, it doesn't change anything.

>Are they trying to brainwash me ?
You do realize there's a difference between aiming to improve society and actually doing it don't you?
If they wanted to brainwash you they'd tell you that they improved society, not that they wanted to improve society.

Guys, guys...Greek cultural informatics graduate, been always working in restaurants, currently labour, art hobbyist.
I will actually say a sober statement.
A m8 I met at uni studied sociology. Guy in his 30's, ex junkie and with 2 years of prison on his back. He actually got a good job in a detox center in Athens and the islands, in fucking Greece. Personally if I find €€€ and time I will do a Stem degree, but dont underestimate sociology knowledge in teaching, rehab, police etc...

Frankfurt were/are western marxists, meaning they were heretical marxists who rejected econonic determinism and believed changing the "superstructure" (culture, politics) would change the economic base (means of productions and modes of relations to them). Original marxists find this view abherrant since seizing the means of productions is the best way to change the superstructure since it is the industries which produce the means for culture to develop, not the other way around.

tl;dr even real marxists find frankfurters to be fucking retarded and anyone who supports western marxism deserves to get lobotomised.

Have you considered you've already been brainwashed by /pol/?

Yes pls work hard so we can keep getting your money through taxes

pay denmptbs

I hope you appreciate the irony of hating the cloistered liberal academic mindset while being cloistered in your own retarded community.

Wanna play my debts in dice?

How can you be brainwashed by a Laotian rice farming board? A brainwasher must come from a position of authority to be able to brainwash you. All /pol/ can do is post memes and shit; it is up to you to decide if you want to redpill yourself or not

That's a pretty arbitrary statement. Anyone that can spread propaganda can brainwash sufficiently gullible people.

yes, they are unironically attacking intelligence and critical thinking skills like creationists and other whackos, at a certain point it is ok to label it what it is, literal brainwashing

however

>JEWS = GOOD?
this is bullshit too, when you say this people instantly ignore your complaints

I don't understand this about /pol/, you seem to want catharsis, but instead of directing it towards those actually responsible for the world's bullshit you direct it towards skapegoat like some 13 year old who is beaten by daddy making fun of the kid with the pointy out ears, you're all pieces of shit

for the record I don't give a shit about jews, they are just another bunch of normies as far as I am concerned and will never get any special snowflake minority status from me, I'm not going to start crying "baww the holocaust baww", however they are not part of a huge conspiracy with tendrils in everything, that is obviously bullshit, if you believe that you have no idea how the world works, the douches are not all in 1 secret society, they are everywhere and driven by human nature