Hello Biz

Hello Biz,
I'm a psych student and I was wondering if anyone here would participate in proving/disproving a theory for my final years dissertation on business and charity. I've used this on other groups with normal currencies.
I'll run this for 3 days or until the thread dies and then post my findings and what the nature of the theory was for anyone interested.

Heres what to do:
I have posted wallets for the most popular cryptocurrencies below. Feel free to send me any coin/token and in any volume. Please also post a wallet I can send bitcoin to along with the nationality you identify as (can be the country you were born in OR the country you reside in if different), your religion and if you are in fulltime employment. Feel free to make dummy wallets for me to send to if you're worried about privacy because I do need those demographics details.

Anything I accumulate at the end will be given back out to random people In my follow up thread.

So!
Bitcoin: 1GRkuEDZwvLXbKiA4vC7CoqEoY1cQjVhtp
DBG: D6TqgSMYh47mRiTAwqyRAQUT1NHbcNyfRn
Bitbean: 2ZzGJxRSDotdCMUZNahNAzUJm9L2NLsQ9m
Waves :3P6GwQueD9Jk89p94X8Q3jbzesT6hUG5SzN
Monero: 41y7S2cZp5BPdEuCD5QbsjfGkFmf4UzpE5HwNAgooi9p289bHdhQpFPWbwaVe4vUMveKAzAiA4j8xgUi29TpKXpm43PcSsU

Sorry not sure I'm doing this right as I just picked ones that id seen mentioned around here that I could find wallets for easily. I'll be watching this thread and how you interact with each other will also be taken into account.

Thanks!

die retard

Sent ;)

kys faggot

Valuable data straight off the bat :/

No point in sending anything if you cant give me your nationality, religion and a y/n on being employed. Also a wallet so I can send something back at the end.

Neck yourself friendo.

fuck off nigger

Sent ;)

Out of all my test groups this is so far the most difficult :/
Is it just the culture of the board, the nature of the demographic or a distrust thing with crypto? Should I have asked for pennies via paypal to test?

you should

fucking

kill yourself

instead

Dear OP

Damn, now THIS is quality begging.

The funny thing is I've seen actual beg threads on here, and people dont react this way. I genuinly thought that by using the internet and crypto in my thesis it would help me get a higher grade (new technologies always garner interest) but its been half an hour and this feels pretty pointless now.

Theres so many worthless coins like wojaks and I'd have been happy to receive just one of those and some information on the sender for my theory. I had $50 in bitcoin, which i know isnt much that I was going to divide up to whoever sent me anything, even worthless coin.

This was a genuine thread and my dissertation was about theism and anonymous charity. I think I was hoping for too much to ask this board to participate. I literally got no useful data. Clearly wasting my time :/ thanks anyways guys. good luck with the trading and things.

Sure, sure. You have a good day as well.

>anonymous charity

Provide something before expecting something, otherwise fuck the hell off.

>psych student
>why are ppl raecting dis way??
Why am I not surprised?

Regular beggers are just pathetic.
You are pathetic and deceitful.

Bravo. A very well worded begging thread.

Actually I'd have sent all the coins back or a sum in bitc equal to their value as I'm not allowed to keep money from this. Also what good is a few pennies of crypto to anyone? Unlike Americans I dont pay tuition so Im not in 5 years of debt for my degree.

Thats why I asked for bitcoin wallets. This was about data on altruism not wanting your worthless little tokens. It stands to reason most people on this board are probably American, atheists, ages 20-35. As other groups have shown you're the least likely to be charitable unless you're seen to be doing it.

>I'd have sent all the coins back or a sum in bitc equal to their value

From a begging thread to a "send me BTC, I will send you back more" scam.
What a turnaround.

I literally state in my opening post to give me btc wallets. I couldn't say id give it back or add rewards because that would ruin the outcome wouldn't it! Are you thick?

What a shitfest of an attempt. Is this the calibre of "research" where you come from?

You seem to be incapable of seeing things from someone elses perspective. Nice one psychology.

Fuck off commie

Psychologist was always garbage unworthy of being called science.

I'm after demographic and I said psych, psychiatry, not psychology. I'm looking into the correlation between theism and mental illness relative to currency and ownership as most people suffering from illnesses such as bipolar tend to have interesting relationships with money and altruism.
Im wasting my breath, you're probably all the same people who sit in begging threads.

I'm not trying to shit on you OP if youre genuine

But the last week it occured to me that posting yoir wallet online might open you up to hackers or people sniffing for your account to steal from. Thoughts?

You provide no proof whatsoever that you are legit.
You are not stating why there should be a correlation between sending you money and charity.
You set no wallet with a multi signature verification with a trusted 3rd party.
You offer no proof of gains for anyone besides yourself.

Tbh. every open beg-thread would be of more honest. Better make your phd and then work outside of anything business related. Because if you would try this on any credible finance related platform, you would get your ass banned without anyone complaining.

Literally didnt cross my mind as I didnt expect to keep any of the money, honestly would have just gave it back to the people who donated the most or were the most helpful.

Thank you for your concern though!

Im not going to post my private information on Veeky Forums. If someone had asked I would have posted my uni ID or something with my deets blurred but they didnt.

The whole point of test groups is YOU DONT TELL THEM EXACTLY WHAT DATA YOURE LOOKING FOR. This skews results!

I dont know what multi-sig verification is? I dont use cryptocurrencies.

This wasnt about gains. I wasnt expecting to even make any valuable gains, I expected things like these "tip" coins Ive read about on here. Im not interested in crypto or business, this actually was genuine data gathering but youre all too fucking autistic. Males aged 2-35, most likely americans with common social anxiety disorders all hoping they can remedy their social standing with monetary worth. Thats each and every one of you.

Im out.