Would someone be kind enough to explain what the thinking is with ANS...

Would someone be kind enough to explain what the thinking is with ANS? Why it was valued so highly so quickly and now has plunged deep and yet everyone is still selling? You guys say "buy the dip", but how do you decide where the dip is. I'm thinking of putting in an buy order in at 155k based on looking at the line across the lowest points - do you think it will get there? It looks like it might. What are your expectations?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/why-neo-antshares-longer-just-has-2-developers-christopher-gu
linkedin.com/pulse/why-neo-aka-antshares-soar-until-next-year-christopher-gu?articleId=6284161549238173696#comments-6284161549238173696&trk=prof-post
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't trust the chinese. Don't buy ANS. End of Story.

why are you not owning chinese eth?

you gonna get DGB'd.

listen to the retards here who say ans is crap and has no future and chinese people aren't to be trusted (because whites never scam people lol). stay poor.

I believe it will go lower than it is currently

just be patient.

Buying in at 150-210k is good tho.

>I bought in at 290k and 260k

The difference is chinese don't trust chinese. At all.

If you knew anything about their culture you would appreciate that fact.

If they don't trust eachother why the fuck would anyone else?

NEO sounds really bad in comparrison to antshares and the new logo is crap too

it's what happens when you tell those barbarians to counterfeit a cube. They only get it half right and have to run back to finish cooking their dogs

I dont get how people call Antshares a scam. It has way more reputable team/exposure/presentation and tech than like 60% of shitcoin market out there. I think the crazy price bouncing is caused by partially chinese trading mentality and overhype caused at the start. Once the dust settles we will see what the whole thing is really all about

Long HODL on NMR and ANS because they sound like decent and potentially useful technology?

Yeah I would say forget about both of them for a few months and see whats up.

It wasn't perfect for a pump and dump. I got hoodwinked into parting with 2pc of my portfolio over it.

I will wait and see. You win some you lose some. Selling eth at all time high is the silver lining for me that allowed me to speculate in a couple of risks.

>dont trust anyone not even chinese

If you have ans wallet installed on ur computer

>run mss
>local storage root certificates
>look up ans wallet 'onchain'
>see that it is set for all permisions
>dump ans and delete that chink malware shit

what would be a normal bittrex volume for ans?

It looks fresh as hell to me. Kinda microsoft-esque
way better than the any garbage they got rn

> (You)
>Yeah I would say forget about both of them for a few months and see whats up.
Sensible advice.

> (OP) (You)
>It wasn't perfect for a pump and dump. I got hoodwinked into parting with 2pc of my portfolio over it.
>I will wait and see. You win some you lose some. Selling eth at all time high is the silver lining for me that allowed me to speculate in a couple of risks.
Got in and out (eventually) and made a few hundred quid...learned a little about getting out earlier....

Antshares was great but neo is awful.

WHAT THE HELL?

linkedin.com/pulse/why-neo-antshares-longer-just-has-2-developers-christopher-gu
linkedin.com/pulse/why-neo-aka-antshares-soar-until-next-year-christopher-gu?articleId=6284161549238173696#comments-6284161549238173696&trk=prof-post