GET IN NOW GOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/FAIRBITCOINPUMP
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FLDC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this guys was right.

its being pumped as fuck right now. dump your shit guys,

I dumped mine too early. Didnt expect the 2nd pump

The pump was already mostly over when he posted.

we're pumping it

t.me/FAIRBITCOINPUMP

Yeah it was about the top at the first pump - when I dumped mine.

Now its being pumped for a 2nd round - so im just advising people to dump their ARDR while they can.

flipped mine at 10425 but I bought in at 9k. Just had to recover my loss from FUCKING SC, which I did. There are some fat pumps coming today, I'd look around the 50-60 volume stuff. Tons of accumulation happening.

And ardor always freezes when it hits 250 in volume, it's about to meet resistance if you're still in it.

>50-60

this is a general strategy? Wait for mostly red margins towards the weekend - then buy up low volume coins for the coming week - pump and dump?

Hmm I've held for a week or two. Good time to sell?

YES now while its being dumped. RIGHT NOW.

dont wait, dont check. do IT NOW thank me later

yeah, I generally look for stuff that's seen higher volumes during the week and have dropped off to around the 60 mark. I knew ardor was set up for a pump because it's been stagnant at 250btc all week and this morning it was at oddly at 130. Basically just look for accumulation at high volumes and get your sell orders in at a comfortable minimum 15% when you see it get quiet all of a sudden.

This makes a lot of sense but Im bit unsure how to see these things practically.

i.e. I pick a coin with low volume
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FLDC

for example. how do I see if it dropped volume effectively?

Did you make it user??

I sold. I only held a few hundred. Just a cheeky profit

If you want a couple promising coins that I'm not in but wish I was, Ark is set up for a pump (stagnant around 200 all week, at 130 now, when it hits 110 get ready). 1ST is looking great now and Burst will be a buy when volume starts to taper off.

I watch almost every chart on bittrex all day obsessively and just remember volumes, I guess you could look at the bottom of the chart on coinmarketcap for any given currency but that takes more time for me. Also, usually stuff trading at low sat values gets pumped, I rarely see something over 10k get a real moon.

this nice conversation turned into an meme shill :( feelsbadman

no im kidding. with all the REEEE-posts regarding ARK i imagine it cant go much lower anyway.

Can you give me some of your autism? I spend 70% time on/biz/ and 30% looking at small shitcoins.

I really wanna get better at this. So far Ive put in something like 0.015 BTC in 8 different shitcoins all below 50k volume. All with very little volatility in their past week (relatively anyway).

guys, I can't keep up with reporting every second thread on Veeky Forums for pnd faggotry, keep it down a bit, I'm getting a bit tired, thanks

Is there a way to set up alerts when volume spikes on Bittrex? Or will I have to build my own bot?

Want to know my aspie secret? I go all in, every time, and have 1 minute candles open in my second monitor while I lackadaisically masturbate all day.

I'm absolute shit with computers, bots definitely exist, they're most likely proprietary. I just scroll through the btc exchange pages and kind of remember where everything was. Repeat every half hour or so.

This will kill ETH.

Why? Because Ethereum can't scale, but Ardor can.

Not buying Ardor is why you will be poor forever plebs

Yeah this coin's tech is top tier, I'm just concerned about it never getting recognized for what it is.

For a long hold, I'd go 50/25/25 NXT, Ardor, and LSK respectively. Maybe some Ark, but I'm not totally convinced of the hype. I was almost bummed that ardor got pumped and I had to sell all mine, will be buying back in at the next dip.

Why so much more NXT than Ardor? You think ignis makes it that much more valuable? And ark's promises seems to be done better by other coins, proof of stake and voting are better in decred imo and bridging seems silly with it requiring hard forks from other coins. Besides child chains with ardor, smart contract tech, and better exchanges should make that meaningless right? And why is lisk good if the dev left it for ark? These are just opinions off the top of my head btw, interested to hear yours

Bump, answer me please you autist

So, basically:

1. Check coins with low volume

2. Seen if it decreased (red)

3. Check volume

4. If volume decreased (200 to 130, for example), it will probably be pumped.

5. Buy coin.

Lisk is 100% java based so it'll be adopted quickly by low level foreign accounting firms. The lead dev went to Ark to play technobabble fufuwhamwham with silicon valley tryhards. Ignis has some value, where ardor has yet to really prove itself as anything more a NXT clone without ignis. I'd probably revise that to 50% LSK and 25% between the two.
You've also got to see a good 3 days of accumulation and narrow bollinger bands.

How do I check for accumulation?

basically a horizontal line with no significant price movement for a few days. Here's a couple examples and promising pumps (I'm not here to shill ark I promise)

It's JavaScript you dumb fuck, a completely separate langauge from Java. You don't even know the main selling point of Lisk so i don't think anyone should trust your judgment on it.

Stop fucking with my Ardor you PnD scumbags

Should I invest in Aragon, NXT, or Ardor?

Oh, sorry I'm not some android dev weirdo, 99% of people including programmers would just assume I meant js. And js is huge in the second world, my point is still valid. Nuts to you, sir.

All but Aragon is gonna be huge

Do you make decent money doing this?