Why are you not buying Blocknet?

>There will never be only one blockchain. But without interoperability between blockchains, they’ll remain in a state similar to that of a LAN disconnected from the internet. They need to exist in a shared space. Blocknet is trying to create the essentially a decentralized internet for blockchains.

>Blockchains increase in size indefinitely, which gives popular chains a limited life cycle for mainstream mobile usage. Inevitably, their storage requirements will become too demanding even for premium mobile devices. The clear solution: large blockchains deliver their services to mobile apps which use small blockchains.

>The data on blockchains is permanent, but most of it ceases to be relevant or useful fairly quickly. So to avoid becoming tied to terabytes of obsolete data, why not store different types of data on different blockchains, which can then be archived, discarded, or replaced without affecting the rest of the data? The Blocknet takes a microservices approach to blockchain design.

>Its sitting at a $34M market cap right now. It could easily rise like DGB, ANS or NMR did to $300-500M meaning 10x-15x gains. It's been gaining popularity over the past few weeks, don't miss this one boys.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLOCK

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0
github.com/atcsecure/blocknet/branches
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wanted to buy this last night but refuse to buy at ATH

I wanted 5000 to run a node but it looks like the price is too high atm. Only have around 4000 atm

tfw bought @ 270 and 300

200 here, bought at the dip

>feelsgoodman

Think beyond 24 hours. This has been in an uptrend for the last month. Go back and look at the graphs of other coins that have taken off like this. Once the word gets out momentum picks up exponentially. Today's ATH will be next week's "dip"

>buying at ATH
Not gonna buy your bags faghodler

They will release their whitepaper within weeks and launch their DEX the third week of July!

They have been developing this since 2014. Looks very promising, expect a market cap of 100M+.

Just bought in as well.

Literally no sell walls. The supply is choked af because anyone with a large amount is running a node. Only sellers are small time day traders and bots

Because it's a scam?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0

OK FINE! Just put all my money in it, hopefully this will be a nice 2 x

github.com/atcsecure/blocknet/branches

>Working dex and github updated regularly (last update 3 days ago.)
>Posts FUD from 2014
>Scam

Wow sure stimulates my neurons.

You must be new to crypto....

Dan Metcalf is a scam artist and the devs post pics from 2015 and try to pawn them off as recent progress pics. You'll see in 2019 when you're still holding your bags and the devs got rich at your expense. Why do you think it didn't move for 2+ years? Because the founders were accumulating to dump it after they generate excitement. Cmon man, use those 4 brain cells of yours

>Working dex available on blocknet testnet publically which allows atomic swap trades of ltc, eth, btc and sys without an intermediary.

>Constant development for 4 years. Again, have a look at the github repo; updates constantly devs haven't ran off after FUD campaign.

Have you actually done any research or is this the best you can come up with

Healthy profit so far. Been in since 20k sats, can't wait for this thing to really take off

Because it's on bittrex and they ask me for all kind of personal details to trade.

The other exchange has no volume.

Tried entering fake data and they actually check against public records.

In Poloniex they dont give a fuck, i've been using a fake name + VPN for ages.

The taxmen know nothing about my 25 BTC because they are mined from back in the day and I dont want to ruin this freedom.

You can withdraw 1 btc worth without id. Or use a fake name+dob and use your real number to get upgraded to a basic account for 3btc

How much of my savings % should I drop into this coin? Looking for medium risk

The majority of your saving should be in btc but if you're willing to go medium risk try sub 20%. Coin has a low marketcap + low volume but is slowly gaining traction.

Will blow up in the third week of July when the softfork goes public and DEX is released

Ive been in blocknet for about 6 months! Trust me it's Gona be huge once the GUI is released. Decentralised market with atomic swap

10% tops

So what is the prime differences between this and ARK? I thought ARK was supposed to bridge eth, btc and others while making it simpler to use on the front end.

Really not shilling, trying to learn

Both are being developed to bridge blockchains and allow inter-operability. Main difference is Ark is 3 years behind in dev but has a fuckload more advertising as it raised millions at ico.

No you can't do shit nothing unless you enter your real name or verify your real phone.

Fake name + dob and real number is stupid, they got your number = they got everything.

I dont want the fuck taxman to know I got 70k worth of bitcoins.

You are explaining how you need to download the entire blockchain for whatever coins you want to trade which is stupid.

They said they are working on SPV wallet supports, which means it's not as decentralized anymore.

Anyway, what is the point of this when lightning network will allow for decentralized exchanges too?

ark is not just about bridging blockchains, but also making it easy for everyone to make their own blockchain that is interoperable with others. Push button deploy.

This is useful for something like a microservice architecture where you have different apps all using their own blockchain but they are still able to interact with one another.

Besides that ark also has dPoS which is much much easier for scaling out. Dev team isn't user, they have an active slack and enough funding to complete the project

I'm not sure you understand how tax works. BTC are an asset, you'll only get charged a tax (Capital Gains) when/if you sell it.

Read up Satoshis white paper stating the need for SPV in the future.

If it's good enough and decentralised for the creator of btc it's good enough for the average user.

also bought at 200 weeks ago.
BTC dropping isn't helping though

Looks like a bot is throwing in those sell orders at 310

I was able to get in at 250 and again at 300. Definitely looking forward to seeing where this project goes in the future

But what if they pass a law in my country, where they ask all crypto exchanges to deliver all of their data to the IRS equivalent in my country?

I made a bank account the other day and said "I have no patrimony", when they asked where i got the money from.

Its a new bank account I made to get my Youtube bucks paid (I make like 80€ a month)

Im worried now that they find out I have 70K worth of BTC if I send them to bittrex, and somehow they ask the exchange to give them all their data, they would see I have that money, and I just said I had no patrimony. You follow?

I dont know what the fuck to do. Im a fucking NEET that just lucked out and mined 25 BTC back then. I want to hold them long term and cash out in 10 years when im rich, but if I can speculate a bit along the way with alts and make more BTC then that's cool, the problem is, I dont want the exchanges to know my data because if they do, the gov can end up knowing you moved X amount of BTC at X time... what do I say if they find out?

The minute ark has a working product this is going to fade into complete irrelevancy. Might be worth shorting but do not hold this for any significant long term.

Also, when you cash out, they will ask the origin of the money.

Do I just type "mined bitcoin"? how can I guarantee they don't freeze my money because it's suspicious origin?

How do I guarantee I will get my fucking money in the bank?

Also, if my BTC was made selling drugs, I could put "mined bitcoin too" (again, I never did anything illlegal, I mined them, but my point is, how do I demonstrate that was the case?)

I also made money on bitcointalk back in 2011, shitposting in signature campaings, like 10 BTC.

Do I put "shitposting on the internet"?

Wouldn't they think im a scammer or something?

How to do this

Lel ark is years away from a working product

>Shorting is now 2 years

You need to do more research if you honestly think that.

How far are they from an MVP then arkie

I have the same questions

I never bought any BTC; earned them, so there's no traces of me owning BTC anywhere.

Once I cash out, how do I explain it so I don't get my shit counterfeited? I also made them on bitcointalk, posting, translating shit etc.