Veeky Forumscraft Minecraft Server

This server is a 700-800AD (light) roleplaying server focused on England and Normandy. It's pretty swell.

Join the discord at discord.gg/FXAtVak and request nations to play as! (Or join the server and join a pre-existing nation)

Only rules are no unhistorical nations and no hacking or spawnkilling. We have towny, hiddenore, and much more!

Come join now at 5.255.70.70:25902

mods are cool

>front half of my house goes missing alongside my farm due to a world gen bug
>mod steps in to entirely rebuild it and gives us free shit to make up for it

the community is great, people are cool, very comfy & chill
it'd be nice to see some fresh faces

admin here

there was an attempt

Don't join this server, it's made up by incompetent admins who don't know how to run a fucking server.

What's your problem?
It's literally only been up for a day and there have been no incidents. It's been running fine without any problems.

I think that was an attempt at a shitpost

ey we even have our own shitposters

I feel popular

>no incidents

has anyone tried recreating the Tower of Babel in Minecraft yet

>the whole issue with thor spazzing out
>your admin wasn't even there for the launch
>a former mod came onto the server and raided me multiple times, telling me to quit playing
>that guy's house disappearing
weak bait

>tfw you don't now almost nothing about England or Normandy history and can't roleplay because of it

emperor epicfaillord of munster will probably attempt this at some point

>being too mentally handicapped to look up a Wikipedia article

Well at least the server is functioning fairly properly now the disappearing bug is fixed

>thor has been dealt with
>honestly don't know enough about this to debate it so whatever
>raiding is a part of the server if you choose to do it, maybe you should just quit playing
>that was my house, and it didn't dissapear - it was literally only the front wall, the admin rebuilt it for me and gave me stuff to make up for it

weak

don't worry, I don't know anything about it either
just join the town you think looks the coolest

technically he's right

how many players

>autism free

no thank you, I like a healthy dose of autism with my minecraft

>thor has been dealt with
He is now, but don't say it wasn't an issue. He shat up the discord so much that we had to get a new one.

>honestly don't know enough about this to debate it so whatever

Kyrenic, the guy who owned the box, was gone for the server's launch, which is a bad idea. The server experienced a lot of downtime while we were waiting for him to get back.

>raiding is a part of the server if you choose to do it, maybe you should just quit playing

It was a former moderator. He was intentionally trying to shit up the place. I'm pretty sure he still had his admin powers, as he was able to break blocks that I claimed and open doors in my base.

>that was my house, and it didn't dissapear - it was literally only the front wall, the admin rebuilt it for me and gave me stuff to make up for it\

Fair point.

Any player skin requirements/rules?

SUSSEX FOR LIFE