Why is it that India kept it's Hindu civilization/culture while most of the rest of Asian populace got cucked into...

Why is it that India kept it's Hindu civilization/culture while most of the rest of Asian populace got cucked into being Muslim's?

>but central asia
Would be religious if it wasn't for communism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Would be religious if it wasn't for communism.

good

t.commie

indian architecture is so top tier

Something about designated shitting streets

Because this

Srs answers pls

What does that have to do with this?

>What does that have to do with this?

It discusses the pre-Hindu india and the Rig Veda

Ah I saw Serbia and just assumed otherwise.

I'm on mobile so can you summarise it for me?

Serbs and Indo-Aryans descend from the same group.

Click and watch it

>Serbs and Indo-Aryans
Yeah but most ""Indo-Aryans"" from India/Iran/middle East mixed with the natives so they're not 'pure' Indo-Aryans any longer.

Why is it that India alone among all of the modern Indo-European nations kept some derivative of the ancient Indo-European religion?

Perhaps because the Vedics spent a lot of time encoding that religion into a structured and organized form that could adequately resist Abrahamism and Buddhism.

Hinduism is a fairly fanatical religion in it's own right and if you are already truly fanatical about your religion you are less likely switch.

They're culturally Aryan.

This video discusses in detail the Indo-european migrations and the settlement of India

>Why is it that India kept it's Hindu civilization/culture while most of the rest of Asian populace got cucked into being Muslim's?
Britain wrested control before the mughals converted them all
>while most of the rest of Asian populace got cucked into being Muslim's?
What did he mean by this? Because last I checked most Southeast Asians and East Asians aren't muslims.

stop shilling your video

>Britain wrested control before the mughals converted them all
Can you elaborate on this?

>What did he mean by this? Because last I checked most Southeast Asians and East Asians aren't muslims.
Asians aren't only mongoloids dude. I'm talking about most of the ME +Iran and Afghanistan which all had their own tribal religions (which none of survived)

And Indonesia has the most amount of Muslim's in the world

More like Diaryan

muslims aren't as adamant about converting so many heads when they could just collect that much in jizya ie a head tax on infidels instead.

is there anything more obnoxious than some faggot posting youtube documentaries as if there isn't always a better textual source for the same information?

>Anti Indian Muslim thread
>Posts Indian Muslim architecture

>Indian
>Muslim
No such thing. You're either an Indian or you're a Muslim. That's how it's been since time memorial and how it'll always be.

Not even OP btw.

Islam is the second largest religion in India.

Crucify yourself citizen

>resists buddhism
retard statement
Buddhism can be considered a part of hindusim. Like catholics and protestants are parts of christianity.

>Britain wrested control before the mughals converted them all
The credit goes to the Marathas. The British didn't do shit.

>Serb
>Aryan
Technically we are (were) Slavs, south Slavs. Now there are some Poturks and rapebabies. We have Gypsies (poo in diaspora).

I dunno, shot in the dark here, but perhaps it's just because hindu culture is more spiritually fulfilling with a little bit of something for everyone.
I know it's a radical idea, but really conversions don't ever occur through conquest or propoganda; rather, we observe proliferation and displacement of competing cultures such as through mass breeding or genocide.

Certainly, the muslims in india have always been breeding to dominate hindus and, in the past, there have been terrible genocides of hindus in modern day pakistan and afghanistan at the hands of muslims.

But the fact is that religions only work as far as they provide for their followers. Islam/christianity never educated hindus or gave them socioeconomic opportunities like buddhism or the labor varna system did. Furthermore, the abrahamic cosmos is abhorrently infantile compared to the connections between the mind, universe, and heaven making unity through multiplicity as is in the hindu cosmos.

For a hindu to renounce his eye-popping god/goddess, mantras, festivals, family, and intimate idea of his connection to nature and the divine is the aesthetic equivalent of convincing someone today that the earth is flat.

India was one of the most well developed and oldest regions in the entire world. It's culture was much stuffer and resistant than other areas. Same goes for the Chinese. Warriors may conquer them but in the end the Warriors become them.

Here's (you), the only reason the muslim emperors except few didn't bother to convert population was wealth among the merchant class of india, which could be taxed in the name of jizyah. This made the empire wealthy.

>the only reason the muslim emperors except few didn't bother to convert population was wealth among the merchant class of india
Not the fact that the only Muslim emperor who tried doing that, caused a nation wide revolt which allowed the Afghan's and later the Brits to take over in the chaos....

So? That's pretty much my point, that india is largely hindu partly because they weren't economically forced to become mostly muslim.

Aurangzeb tried doing that and pretty much all the Kings rebelled, so no you're wrong.