Faith only absolutely BTFO

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’
well Veeky Forums? refute this

Catholics broke their covenant with God and so God found a new chosen people.

Mohammad and those who follow him to Jannah will be saved during the end times

How do you know g-d's will isn't for me to touch myself at night and to deny him?

most of this board is atheists so...

fuck off

Easy as the square root of pi.

>If there arises in your midst a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder
>And the sign or the wonder comes to pass, that he spoke of to you, saying 'Let us go after other gods, which you have not known, and let us serve them"
>You shall not listen to the words of that prophet, or to that dreamer, for the Lord your God puts you to the test, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul
>After the Lord your God you shall walk, and to Him you shall fear, and His commandments you will keep, and to His voice will you listen, and Him will you serve, and to Him will you cling
>And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death, because he spoke perversion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you from the house of slavery, to draw you out of the way which the Lord your God commanded you to walk in. So shall you put away the evil in your midst.

Tl;DR, don't listen to fucks like Jesus.

t. jew

maybe some day you'll realize your messiah came 2000 years ago and the only reason you rejected him was because he wanted heaven to be for everyone and not just jews

I'm trying to salvage your soul

You can still find Jannah

But what of the Jewish messiah?

Has he come and gone? Many say he was Christ

>maybe some day you'll realize your messiah came 2000 years ago

Ha!

>and the only reason you rejected him was because he wanted heaven to be for everyone and not just jews

And this is one of the reasons Christians are so laughable. Belief that heaven is for Jews alone has never been part of Jewish beliefs. But please, continue listening to your 'pocket expert" Paul, despite the fact that he says stuff that's clearly contradictory to the Bible that he's supposedly an expert in.

>But what of the Jewish messiah?
Hasn't arrived yet.

>Has he come and gone? Many say he was Christ
Many said he was Bar Kokhba. "Many" people saying something does not in fact make it the truth.

>thousands of years later
>God still making the jews wait

What a dick. What we the parameters for a jewish messiah?

its not just about heaven

jews are legitimately only concerned about what happens to other jews, while as christians are truly concerned about the welfare of the world

>What a dick. What we the parameters for a jewish messiah?
There's a fairly long list, but the most prominent ones are permanently ending war, ingathering the lost tribes of Israel, and restoring the Davidic monarchy.

Jesus did none of those. Not to mention that being the Messiah is to be a prophet, a role that is distinct and mutually exclusive with being God incarnated.

>jews are legitimately only concerned about what happens to other jews, while as christians are truly concerned about the welfare of the world

Nnnnope. Tikkun Olam is something that does in fact apply to the whole world, and not just 'to the jews".

Never knew. Interdasting

Is there still a Davidic line?

>muh tikkun olam

typical hasbara talking point

Probably, if you dig down deep enough. I'm betting on some guy who has no idea who he's descended from.

>muh unsourced memes r trooth!

So the likelihood of anyone restoring Davidic rule is nil.

Well I guess the rabbis can pack it all up and go home then

>jews are legitimately only concerned about what happens to other jews
True.

what does that have anything to do with Papal Authority?

Galatians 1:8