Veeky Forums tells me DGB is a good long term coin

>Veeky Forums tells me DGB is a good long term coin
>its fucking 993 sats
was there some bad news I didn't hear about? All I know is they got invited by Citi to give some talk which sounds like a good thing unless it's the sell the news meme, why does it keep dropping??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/873130313181954048
computerworld.com.sg/tech/emerging-technology/singapore-fintech-startup-among-winners-of-citis-t4i-challenge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you got memed

if you want long term holds do some research yourself

You fell for the meme, enjoy your bags.

such a shame. cut your losses and invest in the REAL long term hold: bitbean.

It was based on a heavily modded minecraft server that literally no one even played on after it was released

The fact that it even went over 1 sat is amazing in itself and shows you how easy it is to hype zero value cryptos.

>was there some bad news I didn't hear about?
Quite the opposite.
The problem is that there was no news.

I'm going to keep my remaining 1000 DGB because they're worthless now anyway.

It also shows how one little thing like not winning a competition can obliterate your value. Just glad I got out at 1800.

>It was based on a heavily modded minecraft server
That's like saying Windows is based on a commercial with the song Start me up by the Rolling stones.

This is straight up bullshit but I agree DGB isnt doing too well right now

The guy who actually made that minecraft server was in the XVG Telegram some weeks back, he said it ws just a side project and he's already move on. Only retards were hoisting it up like it was anything relevant.

not so far off from this photoshop

That's not even close to the same tiny user

10 points from gryffindore

DGBs only use was on a private minecraft server

>That's not even close to the same tiny user
What...?

>10 points from gryffindore
What?

>DGBs only use was on a private minecraft server
Wrong.
You mine ressources on the server and can exchange them for DGB. Source: I tried it out for half an hour.
There's also some website where you can buy games or whatever for DGB.

But that wasn't even my point.

No there was bad news
They lost the competition that day
Peice plummeted after we got news that they didnt win any of the 3 awards

Not really a little thing when the reason for your value was the competition in the first place

>They lost the competition that day
I see that and everything after more as a "no news" thing.

>Peice plummeted after we got news that they didnt win any of the 3 awards
Price went down several hours before that already.
It was pushed by hype and build-up.
Same thing happened with Antshares.

can't wait to laugh at all the Pajeets and FUDers come July 1st

Wtf are you guys talking about they didn't win? They didn't win the peer award. The main awards are all in July. But people thought they didn't win the main awards either so that's why it dumped.

Digibyte didn't qualify in the local thing, which was Singapore if I remember correctly.

never got the hate about dgb. losing the competition wasn't even bad. it was a win-win for all, except people are fucking retarded. but sooner or later it will moon and then all the fucking anti-shilling pajeets will kill themselves.

What do you mean they didn't qualify? They presented and now they wait until July for the awards which are to be presented to the finalists.

i will buy in at 200 sat senpai ;)

"sooner or later it will moon"

by the time this coin moons, every other coin will be in jupiter. fucking retards, nice cope

I'll buy it when it hits 150

No, you have to be a winner of the local event to get considered in the finals.

There was News.
Jared got invited by the Citi panel.

Which is bad.
Becuz they will try and keep the coin stable/control its rise (Aka cut any speculation and its prospects for mooning)

Nah. It got up to 2400 and then sunk from people taking profit from buy the rumor sell the news.

Then it kinda hovered around 2000 until pretty much the very minute the awards were announced on twitter at around 5:30 or 6:30. Which was what actually triggered the plummet. Check it yourself. It was abou 2100 at the time, I got out at around 2061 before news spread to Veeky Forums and had time to settle.

I already told you like 3 times about the awards. Stop lying. There wasn only the peer award there were more, including an award judged from citi itself. DGB didnt get any of the three awards, which does not bode well in the slightest.

Do you make stuff up and speak out of your ass purposefully or are you just a retard?

Could ask you the same.
If you would have read just a single article/news entry or even tweet by @Digibyte even, you'd know how wrong you are.
But apparently you didn't.

No you don't wtf are you talking about? twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/873130313181954048

No there wasn't. All of the main awards are in July and some facial recognition thing won the peer award.

Apparently you just misinterpret and warp everything you read.

Show me one source that says there is only 1 award and that it is the peer award. Just 1.
Every section had 3 awards with 3 winners.

I love this place. FUDding and shilling to weak handed teenagers from other teenagers who try to seem like they know what they're doing.

Go on digibyte`s twitter. They even tweeted a facial recognition tech won the citi award for the day which is the peer award.

So you say, "Every section had 3 awards with 3 winners."

Link???

don't wink at me you faggot

It's just retards who bought at 2500 sats after 3 days of 100% growth each.

Bought at 700 sats due to the shilling on Veeky Forums, and DGB was my first investment. Holding with iron hands till the end of time. DGB is number 30 on coinmarketcap right now, and at least 20 of the coins above it are either inferior or with fewer uses.

I predict a new moon by mid July, perhaps even before the end of the month.

And you are just one of the many teenagers trying to sound experienced

computerworld.com.sg/tech/emerging-technology/singapore-fintech-startup-among-winners-of-citis-t4i-challenge/

Tada

Believe what you want. I have been in since 2014 at 30 sat. Have 850k DGB. This is an experiment for me as my investments IRL are several hundred thousand dollars. I just enjoy seeing the banter and fear mongering.

Wow- crack reporting team "computer world" has.

Just stop.

hodl tight user. Thank me later

Not really ,they've had some great news. Still up for the main awards in July, plus this, where they got INVITED to speak at the conference, as well as demo their tech.

This was at the Hong Kong one, which they weren't even a participant for lol.

Didn't move the price though unfortunately. That, along with the MASSIVE ongoing fudding effort, makes me think whales are accumulating. The support was at 1k sats, however since EVERYTHING is fucking crashing today, it was of course going to dip under.

stop what?