ETH has been sucking lately

ETH has been sucking lately.

Give it to me straight, will ETH ever hit $400 and more?

I'm starting to think it's a scamcoin and I should invest in LTC instead.

I have 3 coins but I sold one

Gonna hold on to the other two and see what happens. All the coins are tanking right now tho

Not until the scalin issues are solved and deployed. Hype train is over now that every ICO has proven the current chain isn't up to task.

ETH is really not a usable currency like BTC or LTC, it's a "crypto-fuel" for smart contracts, and I don't even know what the fuck that means.

That's why I should probably exchange all my ETH for LTC.

Many experts think ETH will fail.

It has brought a lot of money for many people, but this doesn't indicate it works.

they are already working on the fix and very close to implementing it. but please, sell your eth, I'm looking to buy more cheap eth

yes it is, read the white paper you stupid nigger
"many experts" believe everything not named bitcoin will fail. most experts, though, think Eth will continue to moon soon, or after they fix the gas issue

eth hype died down because total morons being stupid as fuck with their money. buying eth at $80, then handing it over to a dogshit ICO LMFAO

ETH already has competition in the smart contracts field, with better technology.

Tell me what makes ETH special?

Even DubaiCoin has successfully adopted the idea of having both a cryptocurrency and smart contracts in the same platform.

>Tell me what makes ETH special?
Came first, already famous.

Well that applies to Bitcoin and holds true, so you have a good point.

But every blockchain AFTER Bitcoin is a bit different.
Bitcoin is the only real household name. Everything after Bitcoin faces a rough competition.

All I know is that ETH is getting awfully close to being unprofitable to mine. People stop mining, the computational pool decreases, delays start happening, block difficulty adjusts downwards which weakens security of the entire network, etc...

If the value keeps dropping, the entire platform will collapse along with it.

>Give it to me straight, will ETH ever hit $400 and more?

No, never.

BUY NOW OR SOON KEKS. DONT LET THE FUDERS BIAS FUCK YOU OVER. 350-450 BY AUG GUARANTEED

ETH is just waiting for the next big news, which will come shortly.

Don't listen to the desperate cucks trying to get in at a lower price. Buy now and buy big.

Reminder that it was 50usd only two month ago.

Your opinion is biased because you're an ETH holder.

I'm not.

Reminder that network traffic has increased by an order of magnitude since then

This, people are quick to forget the real price. It should probably settle at about $70 and then continue healthy 5 year long sideways movement.

Your opinion is biased because you're not an ETH holder. All opinions are biased.

>$70

Wouldn't even cover power costs for mining currently

What price does it need to be to become unprofitable? I want to the biggest GPU crash ever haha

When it reached 380eur the fundamentals said that it is about 44pct over valued. I'll start worryinh when it hits 230eur.

ETH will never ever go that low again. Screencap this! You noether

>Wouldn't even cover power costs for mining currently

Interesting that it could cover mining costs just fine a few months ago and now all of the sudden it won't?

Miners can always just switch to ETC or whatever other coin.

>eur

What are you, Finnish?