Bat is now worth 17 cents

>Bat is now worth 17 cents.
What went wrong?

People were really leaning on the mozilla dev meme. average person doesn't give a fuck

No one is getting paid in BAT.

Also, no one is promoting their products in BAT.

In other words, nothing happened yet, there's no reason for BAT to go up.

b-b-but it's been almost a MONTH and Veeky Forums said this would moon

Here's a post from the BAT founder talking about this the other day.

so is this message aimed at the dude who owns 80% of BAT or what

Everyone getting ready for this.

>Dat order book
>Dat 17 million BAT for sale

This coin is so incredibly fucked.

I just figured I'd post it to give people a heads-up. I'm not a big BAT investor, and I'm down on the BAT that I do own, so I don't really care about FUD that much.

product isn't ready yet. Give them time. I'm a bagholder, I'm going to use it to own the advertising industry on their platform.

Why did you fuckers buy an ad token that literally none will ever use to sell ads?

Good, I want BATs to be cheap for now. This is a long term, thinking about keeping it for at least a year and most of it for like 2 years. From all the coins I had or have, I think this is the most likely to make me a lot of people wealthy. If it can disrupt the google and Facebook dominated online ad world, even just a little bit, it's gonna be worth holding.

reddit spacing, no punctation, doesnt know how to capitalize letters.

very proffesional.

>proffesional
Maybe you should learn how to spell first

>wow BAT made so much freaking money off of their ICO and the owners are now dumping their coins for glorious fiat
>lets do the EXACT SAME THING LMFAO

>introducing a copycat token
>no real product has been made yet
wew lad
you must be a moron to get in on this

You are the one using reddit spacing you fucking mong.

>stealth redditor doesn't know what reddit spacing is
like pottery

I have $200 of this and plan to hold it until it crashed into the moon. I'm doing the same with ANT and MYST

ICO hype is over. Expectations of ALL the ICO's were too high in general.
I honestly think people expected STRATIS gains in a month... that shit took a few years, and most of you faggots would of sold off at x2 ROI.

If you believe in the project, invest what you can afford to loose and wait

everyone already fell for the bait