Cryptocurrency noob here. With ETH bursting, is investing in LTC a good long-term investment...

Cryptocurrency noob here. With ETH bursting, is investing in LTC a good long-term investment? (I'm talking about a year long investment). Or is LTC a meme just like ETH?

Other urls found in this thread:

weuse.cash/2016/06/09/btc-xmr-zcash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Think of ltc as silver to bitcoin's gold

Eth is just a scam

XRP, BTC, ETH, LTC are good coins else is just Veeky Forums scam projects

LTC is just a clone of bitcoin that will die when BTC solves all its scaling issues. Just invest in BTC if you like steady long term gains. Invest in shit coins if you like holding bags and crying alone at night.

More sheeple to fleece, yes, yeeeeeeeeeees , YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

LTC is going to become the god tier coin. Lightning you fucking plebs.

Mark my words, LTC is going to crash to $10 before august first and stay there for months after. You think it's safe money, everyone thinks it's safe money, and nothing is less safe than presumably safe money.

you want in too huh? well you already missed your chance you fucking pleb

LTC and XMR are gonna moon hard as hell in July-August.

Bitcoin will dip slightly before the Aug 1st resolution than continue to moon.

>i'm a no coiner
>i'm a noob
>but i know that eth is a bust
>can someone here predict future and tell me how to get rich?

fucking no coiner brain is so low iq

BUY ETH
BUY BTC

ENJOY LONG TERM GROWTH

there is no get rich quick scheme that biz anons are hiding from you. nobody here can tell you which coin will moon, so buy the ones with solid foundations that are projected to continue to grow and gain value for years, you stupid fuck (btc & eth)

Leave before it's too late

I actually made my first foray into trading buying LTC at 22 last month. It just smells fishy man, if I were into holding alts, it'd be LTC and Doge. I can just see money pouring into LTC in late July only to get hollowed out by those who know BTC will carry on just fine.

LTC is dogshit

SegWit2x is pre-signalling at over 85%, SegWit is all LTC has going for it

BTC & XMR are the only coins with real use

fuck off shill

>with ETH bursting
You idiots don't understand. ETH is set to go way up in the short term.

Anyone who was here in April and March knows exactly what the fuck I'm talking about.

This.

And ETH too

This.

Except not ETH.

This

but with only ETH

Yeah, I'm a fucking shill, shilling motherfucking BITCOIN the undisputed King, and fucking Monero, the only real privacy coin

weuse.cash/2016/06/09/btc-xmr-zcash/

This.

But with some ETH

bitcoin is going to die to ltc and monero is a fucking scamcoin u fuck

>bitcoin is going to die to ltc

>bitcoin is going to die to ltc and monero is a fucking scamcoin

>he thinks bitcoin will ever solve anything

no, they wont. Their devs are among the most incompetent of all the top 5.

I love me some Alexa Bliss

Don't listen to these guys

-Merk