Anyone else seeing a huge burst of interest in cryptocurrencies? Everyone is talking about ETH now, its triggering...

Anyone else seeing a huge burst of interest in cryptocurrencies? Everyone is talking about ETH now, its triggering. Redflagdeals, reddit, its everywhere. Normies asking about mining, or investing in coins. FUCK THEM! I want the market to stay small so we at least have a chance when it goes mainstream.

yea. been seeing it everywhere .. faceberg, red flag, cnbc.. etc

Honestly while we have a small headstart, we need to accumulate more. At least 10 BTC each before the normies hop in. 90% of this game is getting in early.

How do you think all these newfags got here in the first place?

it's all part of the Jew's plan mate. Get the normies interested, get them invested, and then dump on them.
Then they will buy it all up again once all the normies have sold at a loss.

Can't wait for LTC to become the blue chip for normies than I can cash out in a few months. It's gonna moon hard, I can feel it.

They're going to buy ETH at the top, then watch it slowly fall down in price over the next 6 months while everybody loses interest in crypto until the next bull run.

Just like Bitcoin in 2013/2014.

Thank god.

Litecoin is shit, why do people even like it? It's logo is garbage and Charlie Lee is a hack.

What top? Are you retarded? We are neck deep in the red

it was on the lad bible and other shit normie pages over the last few days

the $400 eth that was two weeks ago.

We're in the red now

Over the course of about 6 months Bitcoin fell from $1000 to $200. ETH is still at the top.

How do we make people think its a scam and that its in their best interest to have a savings account fighting over 3% interest.

We don't have to do anything. The crash will happen, they are gonna sell at loss and they are going away until the next bubble and the cycle repeats but with much more people again, betting all their livelyhoods into crypto. Cryptoholders that are smart sell and then the bubble pops some months later.

>Implying you aren't a newfag
You must realize that for us to get rich holding and trading, crypto needs to be normalized. There is no way around this.
If you want this market to grow at the pace it currently is, the masses must develop an interest in crypto.
Consider money flow. If you imagine the crypto market as a sphere, what we want is people to dump cash into that sphere - especially if it comes out of other markets first (i.e. sell your fiat for crypto). What's good are bidding wars, people rushing to enter the market. This is when exponential gains can be had by those already in crypto.
This isn't instantaneous and I don't expect crypto to immediately slow down, but rather will slow over time as the value nears an equilibrium.

I dont like how normies are finding out about ethereum. There should be two holders of eth - early adopters from /biz and corporations who use eth. For normies using corporate services - eth should be completely transparent. Normies ruin everything they touch.

>he bought at the top

LMAO

>Its at ATH!!
Lol... it was literally $40 six months ago. $1000/eth by end of year boiz

I'm newish, but came right before the huge influx of normies. Late February..

The gains already slowed down a huge amount. All the cheap coins are rather expensive now.

The price will crash if segwit is successful, and it's looking promising. 90% miner support.

Growth can't happen perpetually, because someone is going to take their profit. Looking at btc/usd for example. You're right about prices being too high, IMO this is why growth has slowed down.
From May 14 to today on the btc chart there are three bottoms, each higher than the last, showing that the uptrend is continuing. But between each bottom is an inflated top.
The dips thus far have really occurred because prices were too high. The point being, if the gains come too quickly they end up washed away on the next dip.

Dont you dipshits understand the masses getting in will make us rich when they are bidding coins up 10 to 100 times their value? Do you not understand bubbles? You think they will sell? Lol they will get dumped on by early holders and be zeroed out.

Hedge funds are starting to get in. Once their positions are built expect major shilling from cnbc bloomberg etc.

You guys crying at the masses getting in are funny because if they dont you will be the ones getting dumped on.

reeee

TO THE MOON