He's not scooping up cheap eth right now

>he's not scooping up cheap eth right now
you guys wanna stay poor forever don;t you?

I've got nothing left to buy ETH with

I've been all in since April

I've been buying dips and look where it fucking got me

Nearly even

>Buy my bag
>t. Increasingly nervous bagholder that bought in at $400

I dont have any more spare fiat to buy crypto with

:C

> cheap ETH
ETH is very overvalued.
Take into account that the creators own like 95% of the coins, and they dumped 39,000 ETH the other day just for fun

>sold all of my ETH to buy MYST
i-i'm gonna make it, r-right...?

If all those captioned pictures of warren buffet and other rich people have any truth to them, this is the time to hold and accumulate ETH.

I fucking told you guys it was overvalued at $400. Plus the more recent issues ETH's been having aren't helping

sold my ETH for BTC already fuck that project

This. I can't buy more at the moment.

buy byteball

>he actually thinks ETH will trade above $300 again

Ive only recently gotten into this coin shit and stocks for that matter. Does the whole crashing stuff happen that often it not to be much of an issu?

Same.

Will fall some days

>tfw bought ETH @390 and still holding..

I dont even know what to feel... I just wanna forget about everything

you forgot to mention that bitcoin or litecoin is severely undervalued and we should buy that instead

I won't, since I don't believe either is super undervalued right now. It'll just hold its value better than ETH

same ;_;

So far I have done nothing but lose on ETH

I sincerely believed it was going to 500.

Some of my coins are still being delivered which I bought at 320. So I can't even sell them off to minimize my losses.

What're you goys doin with ETH? Holding? Can we all lose our gains together?

It's not cheap enough for me yet
I'll get in at 50

>50
let me wait for $7 then

>even looking at charts
>not just buying biweekly until proof of stake and living exclusively on staked coins
roodypoos what are you doing

>all my eth gains are disappearing before my eyes
>it's almost low enough for me to have made a loss
>not worried in the slightest

Wtf is wrong with me? Is this normal?

>he didn't sell his ETH for ETC

This is good user, don't trade emotionally. Do you think big investors are sweating over their accounts every day? The more you worry about your money the worse off you are, if you had a budget set that you are ok with risking then you should be ok with dips. ETH will come back so just hodl.

obvssss

PLEASE READ:
>I'm new to Veeky Forums what broker do you use ? i want in on this shit. can someone explain to me ? or at least tell me where i buy the "stock"

GOOD ADVICE OP, it only lost 10% since you posted!

This, EThereum is done. If you have brain you'd switch to Ardor, because unlike mETH, it ACTUALLY SCALES

It's fucking over.

The dreams of it mooning over $500 are dead and gone.

The shitty fucking ICOs ruined Ethereum. I hope that Bancor cunt lives her life in a bunker after the crash she's caused and the savings she's wiped out.

>I dont even know what to feel... I just wanna forget about everything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What kind of a fag buys at top

HAAHHAAHAHHAHAH

Guys at what price should I buy ETH? I'm planning to invest 500 euros in this bitch

$5 dollars

define "cheap"

Cheap relative to what? the ATH? the price of Bitcoin?

wait till its 10 bucks

Don't buy eth.

ETH is dead
What will replace it ?

all you cucks every single one of you. and there are many more like you so don't feel bad, save that for when the new money stops coming in and baghodlers like u start selling too oh the tears will be delicious when its in free fall

MUH FORTUNES!!
MUH MEME COINS
MUH INTERNET TOKENZ

>you're just supposed to buy and it keeps going up and u make money r-r-r-ight mom? right ?

When you see a reversal

Until then just dont jump

ANS my friend

WHAT BROKER DO YOU TRADE ON ? I'M NEW
WHAT BROKER DO YOU TRADE ON ?I'M NEW
WHAT BROKER DO YOU TRADE ON ?I'M NEW.
WHAT BROKER DO YOU TRADE ON ? I'M NEWWHAT BROKER DO YOU TRADE ON ? I'M NEWWHAT BROKER DO YOU TRADE ON ? I'M NEWWHAT BROKER DO YOU TRADE ON ? I'M NEWWHAT BROKER DO YOU TRADE ON ? I'M NEWWHAT BROKER DO YOU TRADE ON ? I'M NEWWHAT BROKER DO YOU TRADE ON ? I'M NEWWHAT BROKER DO YOU TRADE ON ? I'M NEW

Betting on crypto currency isn't investing user

Ardor or ANS (NEO)

Short ETH, buy Ardor.

every other week basically, buy high sell low and youll be fine

Veeky Forums is not a summer board

what is better GDAX or BITTREX ?

Lol at all the did. About to buy 10k worth more of eth and still holding the rest. Literally it's going to be fine, don't fall for all the shills. You only lose if you sell, and it won't be going much lower than it is now. No way, and if it did I'd buy more again. Eth will be worth thousands within a year I think.

if you bought eth in the last few minutes you'd already be down 20%

It's a good time to be short ETH.
More bag holders mean it'll fall lower when you eventually fold.

EEA will reach a new ATH this year, that's for sure, it might even hit 1k

with raiden, proof of stake, metropolis and EEA announcements

but the question is just if you should cash out when it does that, at some point you should i think

this is getting stressful tbqh, i look at my dumb blockfolio app all the time, and im tempted to just short my stash and buy back in, but it will just moon the moment i do it i think tbqh

meant ETH*

this has to be bait

Gemini.com

no fuck you faggot, i'm new to this shit
thanks

oh your new, just get a coinbase account and buy as much eth as possible as soon as possible

Or coinbase/gdax, or kraken

As long as you followed crypto rule #1, it shouldn't be too hard to not panic. Don't afford money you can't afford to lose. And if you put it in eth and just forget about it, you'll be fine. Despite all the trolls in here this is some next level web 3.0 tech with tons of huge companies and more every day. They all hate eth constantly because they missed out and they want some cheap. It's quite hilarious when you realize it

If just ONE exchange could get their shit together and go full normie-friendly, volume would be through the goddamn roof right now

You can lead a horse to money but hell if you can actually get him to submit an ID photo

this is what a delusional bagholder sounds like

This is true.

Dont expect biz to understand

thanks

What if i told you i am mining

what do you mean ? upload ID ? ain't doing that

buy ants instead

Kraken doesn't require any document to start losing money.
They just want your name and address, and ask your bank to confirm.

Your "cheap" Ether is gonna look pretty expensive by the end of the week.

Dont do it moron ETH is on free fall

VITALIK IS DEAD

HE FUCKING DIED IN A CAR CRASH HOLY FUCK SELL SELL SELL

Top kek

Vitalik is back. He just posted on his Twitter, idiot. Buy ether and bnt now while you still can. They both will moon.

thanks, i didn't do antything yet im still researching

What websites are best for daytrading? I'm registered to Cex.io for my regular ETH trading, but that + BTC is all the jews will deal in.

>tfw just refreshed my blockfolio and I am officially at parity with my initial investment. About 60% of my portfolio is eth.
tell me it's gonna be okay

It won't be.
Sell now or prepare for double digits.

>tfw the market recovers and people who sold get thrown off the moon train

Eth is a security nightmare, its turing-completeness and poor dev language mean that Eth will only crash more and more as people figure out how to fuck with smart contracts.

Fuck this... its dropping like a dollar per second now. Im all out.

Going to buy a shitload of ripples and then come back in a few years.

Itll be fine dude chill. If you sell you'll just fomo back in in like 2 days

>dude
uh, ok? I'm a female. But thanks.

Do you not have a brother? Dude, that sucks.

Put 50 euros (10%) in it right now so you don't miss out entirely if for some reason it rebounds
Then either set low buy orders in advance, or watch the charts obsessively until you feel the trend is reversed, and buy then.

No fucking wonder its dropping

I call everyone dude. Stop posting the same thing in every thread shill

>>he's not scooping up cheap eth right now
I will, but it has potential to tank some more. I'll wait user :)

post tits

0.1 incoming, only 700 ETH left on Kraken atm

>falling knife

at least buy near some major milestones like $250 or 0.1 bitcoin.

Does Veeky Forums have any sort of getting started guide for this type of stuff?
I'm usually not on board to throw money around like an idiot, but the sheer meme quantity moves even the most righteous of hands.

it used to be hold all the time, now it's short every couple of days

this.
I can't sleep if i'm not shorting a top 5 coin every night.

pfffft abahahahahahahha

How the fuck do you even sleep while shorting a coin?

The bottom is around $160

Just invest less money, but with bigger margins! Nothing can go wrong if it's not your own money being spent.

obviously you sell your coins and place a buy order at a good spot, then go to sleep

Im the same way, I do this every night on margin. sadly I went long on the ETH dip last night

Every major crypto will be going green tonight, this is just a classic shakedown, bigly

My bro. I just bought cuz i remembered the little meme with wb earlier

I just went in hard, 5x leverage
entry point 257 USD
Praying this wasn't a mistake